Review of Visa-Vietnam

info@visa-vietnam.org

31 reviews with 4 stars

williamc179
6/14/16

When I saw 100% money back guarantee on your website, I thought to try you once for my next Vietnam trip. If it fails, I will get my money back, as simple as that. But Im speechless. You guys are really really very professional. You were on your words and made the process smooth. I got my visa within one and half days. Thats really amazing. Clap!!!

jimmyr33
6/11/16

Thank you Visa-Vietnam.org!!! You made my day I never thought that visa on approval is this much easier and faster. Thanks again for your hard work.

michaels442
5/17/16

Visa-Vietnam.org is the place I would visit again and again for my corporate visa. You are really a blessing for people like us. No embassy queues, thank god! Love u guys for your extraordinary work.

andrewb152
5/12/16

Well done! You value customers money and make the process fast. Im really impressed with you guys. Will definitely recommend you to my friends! Thank you.

elvisv3
5/9/16

I never thought that getting visa to Vietnam is this much easy with you guys. I came here with little hesitation but after your fast service, I would surely consider you for my future travels to Vietnam. Thank you guys!

franciscom36
5/3/16

Great work guys! I saved lot of time with Visa-Vietnam.org. When I was looking for corporate visa, you are the only one who helped me in receiving the approval letter ASAP. And surprisingly, within two days. That is really great! Thank you so much.

kimberlya33
4/29/16

Thank you so much for your efforts and quick replies! I have never seen such a genuine service in my life and wish to continue business with you again. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

edwardw41
4/22/16

Unbelievably good service! I had applied for my Vietnam Visa through your website and found it as the very easy process to get visa online. Your dedicated team members he cleared up a lot of my hesitations and eased my mind.

stevenp63
4/15/16

I was so confused whether I should apply for Vietnam visa online or not. I get to know about your service through my friend and mailed you regarding my visa request. I am amazed by your fast response and got my approval letter a few days back. I will recommend you for my friends too.

michaelj157
4/13/16

"All I can say is, "outstanding service"! I just got my approval letter and waiting to get my visa to be delivered. Im happy with your work and will use your service in future too.

davidn91
4/12/16

Thank you guys for your fast and professional service! This is my first visit to Vietnam and had contacted Visa-Vietnam.org for my visa approval process. I am delighted that I got my approval letter already and now Im waiting to get my visa at the airport.

alexanderr33
4/11/16

A very convenient source to get your visa online. Their staffs are friendly, polite and provide a customer service that is second to none. I was very much amazed by their quick response and low fee.

nidiah
4/6/16

I have never experienced such a fast acting and great customer service before! Thank you for the excellent service and patience. Your team takes the travellers needs seriously and provides instant solutions to all the queries.

matthewe19
4/4/16

Thank you guys! I was very much impressed with your service. Easy, accurate, fast and a warm service, exactly what I was looking for! Convey my wishes to your organized and professional team.

maryb272
4/1/16

My sincere thanks to visa-vietnam.org! I applied for my visa through visa-vietnam.org and they came up with the approval letter within a couple of days. Very efficient and prompt service! I would use them again without hesitation.

spacekj
12/9/15

The service delivered as promised and on time. The customer service was prompt, friendly and comprehensive. Great work and would highly recommend to others.

muhammadp2
11/12/15

Vietnam visa getting became too easy because everything now happens online and every person can operate or order any thing by sitting home. it is just because of these sites whose guaranteed services got people's confidence and making there life easier and easier
Thanks Visa-vietnam.

sharmina4
11/10/15

They are pretty cool.
Awesome

micheller67
11/10/15

I needed a last-minute visa for a short-of spur-of-the-moment trip to Vietnam. Visa-Vietnam totally came through for me and satisfied my rushed requests. The service was great. No complaints here, I will certainly be using this service again as it costs less that doing it yourself !

kenneys
10/30/15

Your service has been outstanding as far as answering questions and help me. I was really nervous but I really appreciate the honesty and integrity you have put forth

maudk
10/23/15

if you are wondering for some authentic visa company for NAM visa then this is the best place for this purpose. they treat everyone in a very perfect way and have specialized staff to handle all visa matters. through this company you will get the best.

saulw8
10/22/15

As far as the question of selecting Visa Company for processing Vietnam visa then I strongly recommend visa-vietnam.org. Before making my own selection I researched about them a lot and got positive responses from everywhere. I got them exactly what I heard about them.

craigc47
10/22/15

now a days visa getting became too easy because everything now happens online and every person can operate or order any thing by sitting home. it is just because of these sites whose guaranteed services got people's confidence and making there life easier and easier,

arsic
10/22/15

pretty good offers and trust worthy site, guaranteed visa or money back is too good offer but every customer always got their own visa, truly recommend to all

zaveb
10/17/15

I have an excellent experience with visa-vietnam.org. I felt somehow they are better than others. I was very nicely treated by them, love the way they talked. Professionalism can be easily seen through their way of working and serving us.

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Visa-Vietnam