This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Villas Tramonti

Villas Tramonti has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Villas Tramonti ranks 438th among Hotels sites.

How would you rate Villas Tramonti?

“The website is simple, but it has pictures that show...”

Ed C.
3/19/11

The website is simple, but it has pictures that show that the the cabins and villas are very nice. It is located in San Rafael of Heredia, just 15 minutes from downtown. It is a great place to bring your girlfriend. There are several restaurantes in the area, always with a great view.

“Stay away from this website”

Dennis E.
12/6/10

Stay away from this website. I was ripped off when I arrived at this place. I sent a months deposit to hold a cabin for me and when I arrived there was no refrigerator, no stove, no hot water, no internet and leaks in the roof. Don't bring a pet because there are many dogs on the property that will attack your pet. I spent one night there without bathing or food and water. I left the next day and didn't receive any part of my deposit back after going through all of this. Good ridence to this place.

edc1
March 19th, 2011

dennise1
December 6th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Villas Tramonti staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Villas Tramonti?

Have a question about Villas Tramonti?