VietnamVisa.org.vn reviews

sales@vietnamvisa.org.vn

14 reviews with 5 stars

markb401
6/5/17

Easy form to fill out and prompt reply with the letter in less than 24 hrs considering we applied on a Sunday night.

Response from Vietnam V., VietnamVisa.org.vn Representative
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your nice comment. Your feedback is a motivation for our team to continuously improve our quality service to the highest level.

We hope to have more chances to serve you in the future.

Wish you the best!

Vietnamvisa.org.vn - Consultant Team
janee74
3/16/17

This was so easy. Service was prompt, professional and the documents were accurate. So much easier than the last time I requested a travel visa.

Response from Vietnam V., VietnamVisa.org.vn Representative
Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for your comment on our service. We hope to have more chances to serve you and wish you a nice time in Vietnam.

Consultant team,
Vietnamvisa.org.vn
katrinah20
3/8/17

I love that I can just fill in the form, pay online and send it, and I get back exactly what I need - usually sooner than promised.
What's not to like?

Response from Vietnam V., VietnamVisa.org.vn Representative
Hi Katrina,

Thank you so much for your nice comment. We will continuously improve our services to bring you the most convenient experiences.

Hope to serve you more in the future.

Consultant team,
Vietnamvisa.org.vn
peterl142
2/15/17

If you wish to visit Vietnam, this is the way to get your visa. No hassle, easy-to-understand procedure. Highly recommended.

princesse2
1/13/17

i am happy with the service.
they respond fast and very efficient!
overall i am 100% happy.
they even have a chatting service if you face any problems with is very helpful.

noelm38
1/12/17

I was very impressed by the Efficiency, Promptness and Hassle Free experience received from Vietnam Visa! Well Done to all and Keep up the great service!!

linhn1
8/20/16

We have been using this service for a long time now and have complete confidence in VietnamVisa.org.vn

sweetj
8/10/16

Our friends who travelled to Vietnam before us recommended this company.
We contacted them and smoothly got our visas done much faster than we would dare to hope for.
Thanks again for the service.

lindsayw21
8/10/16

A little bit worried cuz it was our 1st time to Vietnam. That's why I made a mistake when applying for visa, I guess. Luckily your team figured it out. Really impressive service: speedy, careful, friendly. We'll certainly use your service next time.

katew53
8/9/16

Their service always exceeds my expectation regarding their professional attitude and prompt reply to my queries. I feel really secured whenever I use their service.

carolf64
8/9/16

This is frist time i work with vietnamvisa website. Fast and quality service with many supporting service like airport pick up

olufemib
8/7/16

The Vietnam visa is a fast acting great customer service experience. They take the travelers needs seriously while coaching new travelers through their experience as well. Though I travel a lot, I can not see why a traveler would not use this great service.

hannahm42
8/5/16

I forgot to apply Vietnam visa when preparing our trip until the last day before departure. Thanks God for we know the website who processed the visa so promptly within 1 day. They said we are so lucky because that day was Friday, the last working day. If i delayed for 1 day, it would be another story.

With their services, we entered Vietnam smoothly, start for our great trip in this beautiful country.

kristag6
8/5/16

Fast and easy service

Dear Tuan D, Normally, it takes up to 02 working days (except weekends) to process and send back your visa approval letter. So If your finish the visa application form and payment before 08.00 AM on Monday, 07 Aug 2017 (Vietnam time, GMT+7), the visa result will be ready within 08 Aug 2017. Best regards, Daphne Le (Ms.) Sales Executive Hotline: +84 9 8852 2908 Email: sales@vietnamvisa.org.vn Website: www.vietnamvisa.org.vn

By Vietnam V., VietnamVisa.org.vn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the VietnamVisa.org.vn staff and other customers.

VietnamVisa.org.vn?