Vidaxl.nl

Vidaxl.nl has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vidaxl.nl also ranks 333rd among Furniture sites. The most common issues with Vidaxl.nl are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Vidaxl.nl?

“Don't use this company!”

Sheenagh B.
5/19/16

I spent nearly 400 euros on mosaique tiles for my swimming pool. We mixed the cement which as a specialist product was very expensive!The first box of tiles we opened were ok,then the next box a few were broken,so we pulled them off & patched them in!Every box went down hill,containing more & more broken tiles,we had no choice but to use them as the job was on going! I notified the company of what had happened & supplied photos of the broken tiles,but they would not give me any compensation because we had used the tiles & could not return them! So it turned out I had paid good money for defective & damaged tiles!

sheenaghb
May 19th, 2016
I spent nearly 400 euros on mosaique tiles for my swimming pool.
So it turned out I had paid good money for defective & damaged tiles!
robbies16
May 25th, 2016
I purchased an item it was defective I returned item but did not get a full refund, customer service is abysmal, the company is not registered in nederlands but in France in Rhone - Alps
Litigation will follow
emield
November 5th, 2013
They should advertise with koopgoedkoop.nl under a new branding, including the same poor quality products.

I ordered a leather chair, where after i discovered it was full with maggots.. yes Maggots!

I can imagine that such a thing can happen, but come on...
If you promote quality, deliver quality.

I had to send pictures to prove it, where after confirmation on that same email I couldn't reach them by mail or telephone for almost a month.

After several approaches on my part under threat of legal repercussions, i finally got a refund.

This website costed me way to much time and energy...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Vidaxl.nl staff and other customers.

vidaXL.nl | H̩t online warenhuis in huis & tuin | Meer voor minder ??? Meer service ??? Plezierig en gemakkelijk online winkelen ??? Groots leven voor weinig bij vidaXL.nl!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vidaxl.nl?

Have a question about Vidaxl.nl?