VictoriasDress.co.uk

VictoriasDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VictoriasDress.co.uk also ranks 24th among Dresses Other sites. The most common issues with VictoriasDress.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate VictoriasDress.co.uk?

“I ordered the same dress for my registration with different....”

Isbella T.
12/16/14

I ordered the same dress for my registration with different colors. it was stunning. the dress give a real value to the wearer. everybody who sees me admired the dress. I appreciate the customer service of the company. it was amazing. they always give the quick feed back. I recommend this site to every one who has a dream to be a princess at least for a one day... keep it up your good work victoriasdress.co.uk

“Appalling customer service”

Larraine B.
6/11/16

I ordered a prom dress for my granddaughter, which arrived looking nothing like the photo and totally unsuitable for a young girl, have tried to return and they won't accept a return, and suggested I get a tailor to alter it, when i refused this, suggested i order another one for a discount, now are ignoring my mails, and can't get return details or refund. the most appalling service I have ever received. Would recommend no-one use such an appalling company

kelleym14
April 16th, 2015
Very pleased with the dress. Great quality and fit perfectly. Fast shipping. I have 3 girls and have ordered prom dresses from China for 7 years from different websites and have had only 1 bad experience of them not receiving my order. The quality of the work has varied but with them wearing them 1 time they were all acceptable for this purpose. When ordering from China you have to know that it's not the actual designer dress and that they are just replicating the dress... That's why it is cheaper.... This is the first time I've ordered from Victoria'sdress and was actually pleasantly surprised of the quality of the work. The beads on it were beautiful. My daughter got so many compliments on her unique and beautiful dress. I will be ordering from them again.... No hesitation whatsoever. Thank you Victoria'sDress for a beautiful dress.
isbellat
December 16th, 2014
larraineb
June 11th, 2016
the most appalling service I have ever received.
Would recommend no-one use such an appalling company
nancyn11
December 15th, 2014
I would highly recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a beautiful dress for that special occasion . My daughter was completely satisfied in every way. They answered all our questions and made sure we received the right size and everything. I would recommend them to everyone.
medeyat
December 25th, 2014
I wasn't sure if the dress would turn the same as pictured, but when I received it which was just perfect. Also impressed with the gown and the low price. The only defect was the zip on the back which was a bit tight. But still love this dress. I showed my best friend and she was so excited at the quality and style. She's planning to order her wedding dress from victoriasdress too!
lisam133
December 18th, 2014
I was a skeptical ordering a dress on line worried that it would not be the quality liked it looked on-line, but I was wrong. This site is great and has good quality of dresses they are just what you see. Thanks victoriasdress, I am so happy with the dress I ordered it is for my daughter's wedding
annan19
December 10th, 2014
I ordered 3 bridesmaides dresses from Victoriasdress.co.uk they are very pretty and they fit my girls like a glove!!!
I was nervous ordering them online but being on a very tight budget and seeing how beautiful and cheap your dresses was I took a chance and I am very glad I did!I will always recommend to my girlfriends the web site.
debbieb39
December 17th, 2014
one word for this dress AMAZING, the quality is fantastic, the hand beading was well done better than some of the ones in the bridal shop I've looked at. would highly recommend!!!

Hi Emily. Don't worry, I'm positive you will receive your dress and you will be very happy with it. I ordered from Victoria Dress last year and was extremely happy. Even looked better than the picture. I ordered from there again and received it, it was even better than last year!!! Such detail and so beautiful. You will love your dress. The site is definitely not fraudulent. You will get your dress....

By Kelley M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VictoriasDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

Prom Dresses online store offers unique wedding apparel, best formal & special occasion dresses and quality accessories. Buy all fashion you need affordable and save much. Fast delivery global.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VictoriasDress.co.uk?

Have a question about VictoriasDress.co.uk?