Review of Victoria Road

Tel: +1.2022206986
megan.brosterman@gmail.com

robbyd7
2/14/19

These shoes are so comfortable and last a very long time. If you ever need to have them cleaned up they will always match a color to shine your shoes right up and have them looking like when you first bought them.

roseannz
10/18/18

I was browsing the internet when I came upon victoria-road.com. Maybe I'm biased, but when I saw Pakistan designers, I half expected head scarves and modest fashions. Boy, was I wrong! These women's and girl's clothes are BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER CREATIONS, using the best fabrics. These are really "custom" items that will make you stand out in a crowd.
Unfortunately for me, I can't really afford these items, as I'm retired and on a fixed income. Mainly though, I am too fat to wear these beautiful, unique dresses, skirts and tops, as most of them look like the XS category.
There is a "look-book" category of what is coming in the next season. The Priscilla top, and the Martina and Olivia dresses are beautiful and unique, real designer items.
Please, if you are a thin model type, and if you have the money for unique designer items, check out Victoria-Road.com!!

jacquelinet41
9/10/18

I like two dress but run out of size wow. Sound like to me they are popular because items are sold out. should be good business and about good to add investing?

Questions? Get answers from the Victoria Road staff and other customers.

Victoria Road?