VetUK

VetUK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VetUK also ranks 43rd among Pet Meds sites.

How would you rate VetUK?

“Item was not listed as correct dimensions”

rocket u.
7/18/14

Item was not listed as correct dimensions. It measured the inside of the bowl but did not state this (even the inside of the bowl measurement was wrong!). When you measure something in length you measure from the widest part! Other item bought was the correct dimensions as listed so how can one be different and measure the inside of the item & not state this?) Emailed them of this error and that the bowls would be no use to me due to the size not being as stated & asked them what the exact size is of another bowl... I got a crappy email back from them saying they would refund but not the postage and that the dimensions for the other bowl enquiring about are clearly stated in the listing (which they were not!) Couldn't find a tel number for them anywhere, but got a tel number from the email response. (Here it is if you want it: 01845 591040) First spoke to a nice lady who was just going to give me the free postage & would find out more about the listing. I then received an email stating she had spoke to the lady who had already email me (the shirty one) that they wouldn't be offering free postage to send the item back. I then phoned again and spoke to a man & he said he would just check and again he spoke to the shirty lady (who originally email me) & no free postage would be given to send the item back because it is the sizes that the supplier uses universally. So I end up with bowls that I have no use for and out of pocket. ONLY BUY IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP THE ITEM & BE AWARE THAT THE ITEM LISTED MIGHT NOT BE EXACTLY AS THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE SO BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR POSTAGE TO SEND THE ITEM BACK!. And lets hope that you don't get an email from a lady called Sarah.

rocketu
July 18th, 2014
So I end up with bowls that I have no use for and out of pocket.

Questions? Get answers from the VetUK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VetUK?

Have a question about VetUK?