Review of Veridiclean

Tel: +1.8013195695
majnoonmike@gmail.com

sarahm56
9/5/13

Five Stars! This is the best carpet cleaning company I have had in my home. And I have been having my carpets cleaning for five decades, so I have some experience in hiring people to clean my carpets. Thank you, Mike for taking the time to clean appropriately, your attention to detail, respecting my home, and your patience with my questions. I recommend Veridi to everyone. Again, thank you.

susanm55
8/23/13

I'm extremely happy with Veridi Clean! I found Veridi through a web search and called for an estimate. I felt very comfortable with the owner in my home. He walked through my home and gave me suggestions where cleaning was needed most. He was able to get the area between the carpet and the wall with a special tool he uses. I've been trying to clean that for years! I have kids and pets, so it was awful. No other company has been able to clean the detailed areas of my home like Veridi. Mike even cleaned my tile and grout. I always assumed my mopping was cleaning the tile. I was embarrassed when he showed me how clean it was. :) He had extra time before his next job and ended up cleaning my upholstery before he left for no charge! I recommend Veridi to everyone! Ask Mike about his service in the National Guard. You will be surprised what he does to serve. I promise!

Questions? Get answers from the Veridiclean staff and other customers.

Veridiclean?