Vergegirl.co

Vergegirl.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Vergegirl.co?

“Exclusive”

Simone W.
8/12/20

I'm loving shopping with Verge Girl repeatedly. Recently, I've been ordering from their own range Verge Girl Exclusives which are designed exclusively by them from Brisbane, Australia! I can't believe the prices of these super beautiful, trendy, high quality clothes. So affordable compared to other pretentious high end shops. I have stopped shopping from these pretentious shops now that I've tested Verge Girl. I wish I knew of VG years ago. Could have saved lots of money.

simonew36
August 12th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Vergegirl.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vergegirl.co?

Have a question about Vergegirl.co?