Review of UnitedWorld

Tel: +1.877.898.8646

1 Review From Our Community

vladb2
12/17/15

Using customer service is essential for being a happy customer. And UWT failed to provide a good one.
Recently I've asked for SIM card replacement and was told that the service is not provided by UWT anymore.
Obviously a company should decide for itself which service to provide, no questions here.
Naturally I've asked for refund of my credit balance and was told that it would be handled by accounting department closed on Friday night.
Monday afternoon I was informed that my balance was transferred to another service (?!) and explained that company policy doesn't offer refunds and Friday conversation was unfortunate misunderstanding.
Interesting concept, isn't, when policy allows ceasing service and doesn't allow refund from ceased service.
I am not going to bore you with details of unpleasant dialogs with customer service representatives, including senior manager,but please take my advice:
United World Telecom IS NOT THE COMPANY TO BE TRUSTED and having a lot companies in this field, take a look at them.

Questions? Get answers from the UnitedWorld staff and other customers.

UnitedWorld?