This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Utopiaconsortium.co.uk

Utopiaconsortium.co.uk

Utopiaconsortium.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Utopiaconsortium.co.uk also ranks 41st among Office Furniture sites.

How would you rate Utopiaconsortium.co.uk?

“Bought a Hoover from them, they told me to pay via...”

ruth s.
3/10/11

Bought a Hoover from them, they told me to pay via cheque no response on email or phone and NO GOODS been ripped off

ruths2
March 10th, 2011
helenaj
March 17th, 2011
I wanted to buy a Dyson handheld hoover and compared priced on the net. Utopia came up cheapest and I bought it over the net. A few days later I received and e-mail telling me the payment process was faulty and was asked if I still wanted the product I would need to pay in to an account directly or to send a cheque. I had a lot on at the moment so didn't look in to the company before sending a cheque. Well, guess what, I never received the hoover and my money (£105) is lost. I have been in contact with them and asked to cancel the order since I never received it after agreed delivery time but no response and the phones dosen't work.

Questions? Get answers from the Utopiaconsortium.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Utopiaconsortium.co.uk?

Have a question about Utopiaconsortium.co.uk?