How would you rate Uspost.shop?

Reviews from Related Businesses

user53
October 5th, 2008

Beware Stamp and Go - I placed two online orders with Stamp and Go, one on 9/18 (for $104) and the other on 9/19 (for $118). The 9/18 order was shipped and received, but the 9/19 order was not. PayPal records indicate that the 9/19 order was shipped and delivered, but not the 9/18 order. I think someone packed the first order and just scrolled down to my name and clicked the second order. I tried e-mailing the company twice, but received no replies. I have tried to work with PayPal to resolve this mix-up, but they apparently can only work with a single transaction at a time and not a mix-up of two. (I just tried submitting a complaint using the 9/18 transaction ID, but they haven't had time to review this one yet.) As you can imagine, losing $118 and being ignored is a very frustrating process.

jemmab8
November 13th, 2019

Products are fantastic quality, gorgeous designs and any details/descriptions of products are 100% accurate. Customer service is impeccable. My favourite shop because of these reasons.

melc17
September 4th, 2013

Order from this company only if you expect o wait a loonnnggg time to receive your order. Not only did they take more than a month to deliver, but they promised several times that my package was on its way when it was not. VERY dissatisfied overall.

joeo7
May 28th, 2013

This site steals pictures and material on the web and add to their site for selling it. You do not get any response back on contact, you cannot contact the seller and so on. They have cheated to get 100% trustworthiness, but this site is fake or do not comply with international rules of using copyright materiale

jimj66
August 21st, 2015

This site is full of people who will steal your money with the pretense of selling you rare or popular stamps. They will take "bunnies" into their hobby and provide them with low quality merchandise, deemed by friends of Glen Stephens to be rare or high quality, and sell them to you for high prices. They will eventually cause you grief unless you either support their activities or buy their wares. This man and his "friends" are thieves and engage in illegal activity.

These hoodlums should be kicked off the web. This entire site is a scam and the authorities of every country should be notified of this malicious and illegal website.

collectorr
November 17th, 2011

Glen is your best friend until he gets your money, very rude, couldn't care less if you're unhappy, does not offer refunds, price matching, credit, his basic suggestion is "Too bad, you should do your research on prices before coming to me" and this is in relation to items that had not even been sent yet!

vinays5
November 2nd, 2015

My wife ordered revenue stamps from this website 35 days ago. She hasn't received them yet. She left negative feed back on this website and requested a refund. The owner of this website promptly deleted her comments and entered fake positive comments with her name. We have not heard from the owner of the website since then.

jolindas
January 20th, 2016

Got my custom stamp in less than a week, very easy to create and not too expensive, thank you.

frankc1
March 3rd, 2010

Fred Lake & Co. Is my favorite for all types of corporate and business supplies. Their selection is the best I've found, and their website is easy to navigate.

The orders are processed quickly and the prices are excellent. They offer live customer service for all of your needs. I love ordering rubber stamps for all sorts of direct mail projects from this company's website. I recommend them as a satisfied customer.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site