USDA Mortgage

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.4 / 5

USDA Mortgage has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 6,584 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with USDA Mortgage most frequently mention credit score and home loan.USDA Mortgage ranks 3rd among Mortgages sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.3%
5,751

• I am skeptical with my credit score and being disabled if I will get an opportunity.
  • The shopping experience was quick and simple very computer friendly and asking the correct questions

• I like to see bout 0 down home loan I real need this house bad thank you see what u all can do for me please thank you
How would you rate USDA Mortgage?

“Good fun interesting cool appreciated!”

Shawna L.
3/3/20

Good fun interesting cool appreciated! I would like to thank everyone for your generosity patients kindness and willingness to help

“No information was given on the site, rather I have...”

g I.
2/25/20

No information was given on the site, rather I have to wait. Hopefully, I will not get 100 phone calls.

Reviews (6,584)

credit score (7) home loan (5) shopping experience (3)

Reviews from Related Businesses

shawnal14
Shawna L.
March 3rd, 2020

duanea13
Duane A.
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had NO IDEA where to look for you folks, but we're trusting that this is how we can purchase as first-time homeowners.

janek190
Jane K.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far it has been easy and too the point. Just need a home for disabled family too live happy ever after.

falefiae
Falefia E.
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

We being searched for home forever no one give us chance always end up back where we started with nothing.

bettym410
Betty M.
January 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am selling my house, which will give me funds to pay off credit cards and purchase another house in West Memphis with more room.

michelef123
michele f.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Looking to buy a farm for raising sheep. Have searched the Midwest and have several locations that would work well. Just researching to see if there are programs to make this venture more successful.

robertp490
Robert P.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

The process was very quick easy Don't be a loss in it being overly complicated and I appreciate that.

michealg26
Micheal g.
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

I'm looking for the 1st time homebuyers program thru the state .to help me get a home 4 bd 2 bath on a large yard

kimberlyb624
Kimberly B.
February 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Friends of ours referred us. Been working hard on credit scores. Paid 1 auto of early never missed or late. Financed new auto. 1 credit card good standing. letter of recommendation from past and present landlord.

darlinas
Darlina S.
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

I need to know if this existing manufactured home is already financed by a USDA loan, please. Located at 2199 Blue Bluff Rd., Martinsville, IN 46151. It is a very lovely home on approx. 1 acre land. Rural.

pamelao33
Pamela O.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am greatful for the acknowable experience that a company would get back in touch with you right away. I just pray that we have create a bond that will continue to help each other. Thanks

rickt92
Rick T.
June 27th, 2020

lat38
La T.
July 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am hoping that I can get your assistance to achieve my goal in being a first time home buyer for me and my children

scottya6
Scotty A.
March 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far everything has been fast and easy and comfortable that's the most important thing no one pressuring you

anonymousl833
anonymous L.
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

i cannot rate your help i don't know what youre talking about i didn't order anything--i, am trying to reach lisa nichols i left a message for her to call me at *******178 unless i hear from a person do you deal with farmes home admin?

verar26
Vera R.
April 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

362 jeterville rd colquitt ga 39837 is where i took care of my mother for the last 3 yrs of her life and i would love to buy it like she did

kimberlyq3
Kimberly Q.
August 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

I am disabled with a 12 year old disabled child and a mother with stage 4: cancer and we are in desperate need of a home so that we can all become healthy again. Thank you for your help

cyndie13
Cyndi E.
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

I like how it doesn't take a lot of time to answer all the questions and that they are straight to the point.

brandonl186
Brandon L.
April 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

I need a house bad. Me and my girlfriend have full time jobs and we are getting screwed on rent. 425/ month before utilities for a 2 bedroom traile that was bought for 600

justinp185
Justin p.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have has some bad things happen in my past that have left me with less than perfect credit ... I work everyday and pay for what I have .. I just would like for a good company like your to see that an give me a chance at owning my own home ... Thank you very much

brucel242
Bruce L.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

yes sure, you have me very interested in buying from your site and company. I need my first home really bad, I'm tired of my family members stealing from me. thank you for your support, stay safe and have a great day

gi11
g I.
February 25th, 2020

wandah156
Wanda H.
August 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

I'm new to this journey, so I'm not sure what to think, and am VERY nervous about the prospects of home ownership. But, so far so good.

danielc1572
Daniel C.
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Worth the time, definitely. Easy to understand, and very accommodating. I'm excited to be a first time home owner

teresat241
Teresa T.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

I wasn't thinking I was buying anything yet? Just trying to get a $0% loan possibly or help for a home? Hopefully?

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USDA Mortgage staff and other customers.

conanw2
conan w.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USDA Mortgage?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about USDA Mortgage?