Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5
Better Business Bureau
2 / 5

How would you rate U S Career Institute?

Reviews from Related Businesses

arthurk61
May 25th, 2019

Fantastic place with fantastic people. I've been going there for many years and have never had a bad experience. Deep tissue massage love it! Fun and friendly vibe... Recommend highly.

robinsonl2
June 3rd, 2019

Got my first Brazilian wax done with diva a few months back and it was way less painful. Than I was expecting.He really makes sure it's as quick and painless as possible.He also super friendly and makes you feel really comfortable.It's also great value! Very happy!

normanw164
November 9th, 2021

A very good page, very neat and with clear and precise information, unlike other pages that are not very good. I choose this for being the best.

vanessaa70
January 23rd, 2019

The best massage therapist I've ever had so far, I will definitely come back to bali beautique spa and recommend to anyone!

danaj43
Dana J.
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

From our show room assistance with Shawn Kim in Mesa and also the follow-up from owner Dr. Alan Weidner, your customer service is top-notch! We look forward to using our Super Novo chair!

brandd
April 18th, 2014

This experience is one thing that you don’t meet everyday. The tantric massage London, UK style is one thing to learn. When you tried the tantric massage London service, you will definitely feel pleasure all through your body. What's more, if you are hesitant to try these special massage London services because you don’t know where to acquire them, then don’t fret, these services are widely accessible in UK. This is supported with the truth that there are many London based professionals who know the principles of Tantric massage.

kanes3
May 9th, 2015

I've been using this site fOr 6 years. I always order the full nude body to body slide from various providers. Recently, a gal listed on the front page here http://bodyrubusa.com came to my apartment, the slide went well, personality was good. After the rub I checked my wallet, $15 was missing. She was good, but not$65 good. I'm warning EVERYONE., stay way from nettie369, she will rip you off! Her pics are real and she's still listed.

jessp25
February 18th, 2017

Dear wemassage, if you don't have anyone then don't pretend you are a company. Have you heard anyone trying to book a massage for 4 months and got 6 cancellation emails? Every time I require a refund they just pretend they didn't see the message and never ever reply me. No one answer the their customer service phone. This company is a total BS! What a rip off! They just want your money, after that good luck! It's a scam company, I am surprised it is still running with all the bad reviews and their lies. Stay away! Far far away.

marinad5
February 19th, 2016

Hi, i am Marina Doede from US. winkslondon is wonderful. Work on all those tense muscles and released them.If you need to reduce your physical stress or have a trouble area of concern it is the solution. Her positive outlook, compassion & experience brings a wonderful balance that will serve you well. I enjoy my massages with it. Very thorough and has great pressure and style. Her space is clean and quiet you will love her as much as I do!

rosie1
April 2nd, 2021

I made an appointment over a week ago for 1 hour and 30 minutes for hot stone massage.
When I show up to my appointment the girl that was supposed to do my massage told me she didn't know how to do the hot stone massage. Really?
I booked the appointment in advance and nobody call me to tell that the massage girl didn't know how to do the hot stone massage? Dissatisfied and disappointed. River Edge customer support is the worst. My rating is very poor. 1 star still to much.
Rosi Emanuel

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site