USBirthCertificate reviews

12 reviews with 5 stars

josephs264
3/11/18

I needed a birth certificate 5 yrs ago and had no issues
My point of contact was Jeannette ext 241.. I kept the # Incase I needed a passports. I found the # in my phone yesterday because I need my passport now. But phone is disconnected. Been reading reviews. Dont think I will go that direction. Anyway at one time they were 5star to me

mjn1
6/26/16

I'm not sure why this site is getting bad reviews because they're great. They delivered the birth certificate very fast, since we literally got it in about 4-5 days. The customer service was also great. There may be cheaper ways to obtain a copy of your official birth certificate but not as fast as this company gets it for you. If you are in no hurry to get it like I was, since it was for an expedited passport, then you can certainly save money and wait about 3 weeks to get it in the mail using regular methods.

tima38
1/27/16

All of the people that left bad reviews did not read the website when they ordered. I am going to defend the site because they did a great job for me.

It's sad how dumb the US consumer is these days. If a person would read what they are ordering there would not be any issues.

This is a great website.

cynthiaj9
7/6/15

I read all the bad reviews for this company and I just don't get it! I placed my order for a birth certificate from Texas as an emergency because I needed it ASAP! Yes the fee is steep, but it's clearly listed on the main page and I got it in 3 days! I though I was going to miss my cruise but they completely came through for me. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

charissah
6/11/15

Recently I along with many others fell victim to this fraudulent website. They make it perfectly clear on their website that REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!Well I'm here to tell you that there IS a way to get back every red cent taken from you. Best news is you won't have to wait weeks or months to see your full refund.

I first discovered the fraudulent charge made to my debit card on June 2nd 2015 and had every bit of it deposited back into my account 8 days later. No questions asked. The following information is for others swindled by these cyber crooks. It worked for me and I know it will for you too!

It's very important to notify your bank/financial institution IMMEDIATELY of the fraudulent charge to your account and that you want to dispute the charge.
By now you've realized the phone number listed on their website is worthless. It just continues ringing and ringing. And when trying to email them you'll receive a computer generated email response directing you to their website to place an order. Jeez...by this time your about to pull your hair out am I right?? Don't worry...you CAN get your money back and heres how I did it....

1)Keep a log of all dates and times you've attempted to contact them by phone and email. You'll want to include this info with the complaints you'll be filing with the following government agencies.

2) File complaints with the government agencies I've listed below. They will take your claim seriously and work to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.

You'll want to file complaints with your local B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau) and also with the B.B.B. local to UsBirthcertificate home office which is as follows:

Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston
and Southern Texas
Phone: 713-868-9500

Also file complaints with:

U.S. Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Protection Agency

The Internet Crime Complaint Center
( Working Partnership with F.B.I)

These agencies all work with or are affiliated with the F.B.I. and take their jobs very seriously. They will contact UsBirthcertificate regarding your complaint. Not sure exactly what was said or done but shortly after receiving a confirmation email stating they received my complaint and were going look further into it I also received an e-mail from UsBirthcertificate stating they issued a full refund and would be deposited into my account in 3-15 days. I had it in only 2...

It worked out in my favor and I'm sure it will for you to. As consumers we have to educate ourselves to help identify fraudulent websites like this one and learn how to protect ourselves from becoming the victims of these modern day con artists.

****GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE***

curtm11
5/14/15

I dont know why all the bad reviews,it seemed very easy as long as you follow the instructions. The customer service was great and Brittany was very professional. It only took two days to order my Sons Birth Certificate from California. We received a email with the UPS tracking number and it will be here today. I am very happy with this company and will use them again. Thank you very much. And yes I am a true customer.

joshr38
3/19/15

I was put in a tough situation. I sent all my information in for my passport a month and a half before I was to leave to Mexico for Spring Break. Two weeks before we were supposed to leave, we got a notification in the mail saying that the birth certificate we sent was not acceptable. We needed a new long form birth certificate. We called the hospital and state and they informed us that we would receive a new one within 10-15 business days. We did not have time for this. I turned to google, and USBirthCertificate popped up.
At first I was skeptical because of all the bad reviews. I had no choice but to try it out. I ordered my emergency birth certificate on Tuesday at 2pm, and received it on Thursday at 10am. LESS THAN 48 HOURS LATER. I am very pleased with this company. The customer service was excellent with answering my questions and responding to my emails quickly. Thanks a million USBirthCertificate.com!

Tip for consumers: Double, triple, and quadruple check that you did everything right. Most of the bad reviews had a flaw that they could have avoided if they had just rechecked.

christinaw15
7/1/14

After reading some reviews about this company i can't really see how this this bad. i had order two birth certificates at the same time. I have nothing bad to say about them them have helped me and informed me of the reminding balance that i still need to pay my total came out 158.75 for two and saved me 50.00 witch is great if you are in my shoes. took them the four days to complete my order and then shipped out on the following Monday took me about 2 wks to get to me but they did do 1 day shipping i can understand why i took that long not everything happens over night will do business with again very happy with them and when i called them they were not rode in any kind of way. like most people has stated on the reviews and they do ask to not keep calling so they can do there work. I know it slows me down to get my orders out when i keep getting messages/calls about there order or to see when they can pick up same day for a match that you need at least three days for. this depends on the state they have to work with and can take time chill out people. 5 months is a different story but to say that they can't get a hold of them is a lie i called once and spoke with someone and only took them a few mins to let me now bout what is going on with the order. have a good day people don't judge company's unless its really out there after paying and yes i was a little scared at first and now i'm very happy with them.

jeffreyb30
11/15/13

I've read the other reviews about usbirthcertificate.net and it seems they have more negative than positive reviews.

That is unfortunate, because i just received my birth certificate 2 days after faxing them the (Signed, Notarized) Vital Records Authorization Form (V.R.A.F.) they faxed me upon completion of their online application.

It is of the utmost importance that you follow usbirthcertificate.com's instructions carefully as failure to do so will be cause delay in their service.

DO NOT fax the returned V.R.A.F. to the number that appears on the form, but to the fax number they tell you. I believe this is the reason some people have had problems with usbirthcertificate.com's service. It only cost me $23.00 Agency Fee, $18.00 Shipping, And $6.00 VCN Handling Via U.P.S. Next Day Air for a total Of $47.00 U.S!

VERY HAPPY With usbirthcertificate.net's Five Star * * * * * service. Thanks!

marvinf11
3/13/13

I used U.S Birth certificate for the first time and I must say I was scared at first and skeptical; however, everything managed to get to me as promised. They communicated well through email, no complaints from me. I think if people are having problems with receiving there birth certificates its because of the state they were born in. I have found that each state has its own processing procedures in regards to how long vital records takes to send out birth certificates. I definitely reccommend this site!

markj24
5/17/12

Went to Usbirthcertificate.com and found the website helpful. I ordered a birth certificate and they delivered exactly what they said they would and in the time they stated. I will be using this service again.

feliciad
9/15/09

THIS is a great site.

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?