USBirthCertificate reviews

info@usbirthcertificate.com

3 reviews with 3 stars

aimeem14
12/29/16

I'm not sure what all of the reviews about this being a scam are about, I haven't really had any problems with this method of receiving my Birth Certificate; HOWEVER, my complaint would really be about the amount of money it cost me to have it regularly delivered, and NO WHERE on the website could I locate any kind of warning or disclaimer that there would be two fees. I didn't rush it, I'm fine with the 5-7 business day delivery and such, but the wording is very misleading. I definitely won't be using them again should I need any documents in the future, but overall, I didn't hate the experience. I just kind of regret it.

randellv
12/7/16

One other note about this firm: what they don't state on their website is that they don't handle birth certificate requests in cases where the person named on the certificate is deceased. That would be nice to know in advance, because there are situations where people have a legitimate, legal need for that, such as in my case where I needed the birth certificate of a deceased family member to document my lineage for an application to join a historical society. Because USBirthCertificate doesn't bother to share that policy before you pay them, you only find out about it 4-5 days later when they call you and state they are closing your request and giving you a refund.

gennyp1
2/7/14

I did not have a problem with them, although it was very expensive. They charged me $74 for the Rush birth certificate and couple days later, I got another charge for $100.00. I tried to find out on their site where all these charges were noted. I found NJ, Emergency Processing $148-$169 depending on what county you were born in. And I did receive it as promised. They have more negative reviews than positive which is very unfortunate. Lesson learned, Im not losing my birth certificate again.

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?