USBirthCertificate reviews

info@usbirthcertificate.com

1 review with 2 stars

naimah1
5/21/15

All they do is charge you extra for them to take the info you give them, order your document on the VitalChek website, when you can go directly through VitalCheck yourself. I wasn't aware until it was too late. I received my birth certificate via VitalChek with zero issues using UPS expedited shipping. The issue I have is the obvious rudeness and snarky manner of the receptionist and a couple of "specialists" at usbirthcertificate.com. They forget that they do this daily, and customers most likely are doing this for the first time. Instead of answering questions, they tell you "that info is on the website", yet the info is NOT on THEIR website, but is on the VitalCheck website, which is a different company. Again, a customer will not know about VitalChek until the order is being processed a day or 2 later and you receive an confirmation email from VC. Bad customer service is such a turnoff, which is the main reason I will never recommend them. The extra money isn't worth the service. They charge $74 (for themselves), then want to automatically charge $38.30 a couple of days later for VitalCheks' fee without making you aware before they charge your card.

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?