USBirthCertificate reviews

Tel: 888-629-2016
info@usbirthcertificate.com

allisona5
6/23/14

Wish I saw this site before I hit confirm! Horrible. Misleading. I was in a panic because I need my sons birth certificate ASAP and it said it was the fastest around, I didn't make a smart choice at all. Lets just say I learned a $85 lesson (plus the cost and time of going to the state government office) I will always read reviews of companies from now on.

rochellef1
6/13/14

RIP OFF!!!! RUDE as heck! I waen anyone from using them. I am reporting them to Better Business Bureau and calling a lawyer to see if any legal action can be taken on the company. They need to be shut down preventing them from doing this to anyone else. At the time I used them I was pressed for time and was desparate to get my daughter birth certificate in a few days. I ordered my daughter BC on May 27 and today is June 13 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A BC. They charged my account with the fees totalling over $80. I am PISSED and I am NOT letting this go. And it is not about the money. It is about the principle of it. No way should they be allowed to continue to do innocent people like this.

davont1
6/12/14

Wow I wish I had read these reviews before dealing with these people. I was charged around $130.00 total to rush my birth certificate thinking I would receive it in 3 to 5 days. I ordered on 2 Jun 2014, but my order didn't get to vitalchek until 6 Jun 2014. At this point I'm thinking I just overpaid a middle man to do the same thing I could have done on vitalchek.com. I feel so dumb because I always read reviews about everything, but I was in such a rush and this website is the first one that is generated in Google so I ordered. This company is making false promises and earning free money. It's not right, I will be sure to take the extra ten minutes to read reviews before I ever order anything else online. I called vitalchek and I will receive my birth certificate on 16 Jun 2014. Two weeks after my initial order, thanks usbirthcertificate.com. Lesson learned!!!

pb23
6/11/14

Ordered certificate online 11am 5/23 for DL renewal on 5/29. Get VM left 5/27 from rep Linda Espinoza 4:45pm saying I need you to call me back about your order. When I did office was closed after five the next am I did and she simply said I needed to fax my ID and it would take 5 to 10 days not the 3 to 5 as I paid for! I said cancel my order this will not work for me. Found my cert. so didn't need it anyway they did charge my card 74.00 regardless of not recieving all my info very fraudulent I would say. Then on 6/3 get email from vital statistics requesting ID? Call Linda on 6/5 answers phone clueless very unprofessional assures me my refund should happen today, no refund as of 6/10 call leave VM for Linda about the mess no return call get another email from Vital call them cancelled it out myself learn this is third party rip off company I'm dealing with! Call US back get a nasty receptionist snapping it takes ten to 15 days for refund as if I have no right to inquire, I pointed out to her the unprofessional attitude of Linda and her lack of communication skills. The 74.00 refund is pending as of today for refund 15 days later. Horrible company with dishonest tactics and rude employees! Vital also had two rude employees the third one was very helpful and nice and their 8.00 refund was immediate when I cancelled.

paull66
5/28/14

Do not use this company. They mislead you into thinking they will get you a birthcertificate/passport and charge you a fortune, then they use a middle man who will also charge you. This company is a big rip off/scam.

culpepperminutemenc
5/14/14

This site made it look like my daughters birth certificate would be here in 2-3 days. Sounded Great!!!! Until Vital Chek emailed me another bill and informed me it would be 3-5 more days!!! I was told this is a third party middle man business. Totally useless. Contact your government office yourself. I never thought I would say that a government entity would be the best way to go.

khristens
5/13/14

This is a complete joke.....gave them all my info never revived nothing....called them 100 times before someone finally answers. ..only for them to hang up on me several times there were soooo rude ask to talk to someone in charge that was even worse .....needed this for a cruise I'm going on don't know what to do now ....this site ducks no other way to put it ....I even told the lady I thought I was being scammed she said u canceled u r order there is nothing else to talk about ..I couldn't belive what happened

dianel16
4/28/14

Wow 37 posts on this site. The other two birth certificate sites only have one or two. Major RED FLAG folks. 34 of the 37 posts only have star. Gee, i wonder who wrote the other three. Doesn't the company itself have a way to respond on here? If so, why haven't they? I could shoot myself in the foot for not having looked at these reviews first. I also could shoot myself in the foot for giving them my SS# on line. they shouldn't need it. Yep may well have to cancel the credit card i used (what a mess) and have to write the SS administration. Geesh. And i needed this certificate pronto, but from reading these posts it may not happen as they promised. I believe i only clicked a "Continue" button and the site said "Thank you for your purchase". Wait, what about the total amount of the bill, an order number and a receipt i can hard copy for my records? How much is this going to cost me...and are you sure I will get this Birth Certificate no later than a week for today as promised. Also, how come I can no longer reach any of your people by phone as i could when I needed questions answere RE how to place my order, but now that you have my $$$ there is no one picking up. Ugh, walked write into this mess. Shoot.

kathys33
4/26/14

SCAM SCAM SCAM. THEY ASK TOO MUCH INFORMATION NOW I WILL HAVE TO FILE FRAUD CHARGES. I ALREADY HAVE MAILED THE INFORMATION TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE TO HAVE MY NUMBER WATCHED.

as1576
3/20/14

Do not use this site!!! They will charge you a $49 processing fee as soon as you submit your order, which is hidden off to the left of the order page! All they do is send your information to vital check, and then you are charged for their fees, and then any mailing charge. They also ask for your social security number even though vital check does NOT need it!!! Go to your state website and they will most likely direct you to vital check. Stay away from this site!!!

wangl4
3/17/14

Don't use this website. I don't know they work?? lots of hidden money, If you want to save the time and money, don't use this website.!! Just do it yourself.. if you use this website, you loose the money and time..

williamt42
2/14/14

This site is a fraud. They don't do anything other than forward your information over to vital check which you are then again charged Vital Checks fees. Avoid these scammers and go directly to vital check

jerryw19
2/8/14

Dont do it. Go to Vitalcheck. They will take care of you. Someone should file a class action against usbirthcertificates for a full refund.

gennyp1
2/7/14

I did not have a problem with them, although it was very expensive. They charged me $74 for the Rush birth certificate and couple days later, I got another charge for $100.00. I tried to find out on their site where all these charges were noted. I found NJ, Emergency Processing $148-$169 depending on what county you were born in. And I did receive it as promised. They have more negative reviews than positive which is very unfortunate. Lesson learned, Im not losing my birth certificate again.

abigailh
2/4/14

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!
I was an employee there for a while and they are a scam! fraud! will just TAKE YOUR MONEY! stay away!

morgant7
1/29/14

ABSOLUTE SCAM. I was charged $74 which I thought was high enough but I assumed that included the birth certificate, IT DID NOT!!!
I was then charged another $68.50. Sooooooo a total of $142.50!!!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
I 100% will fight that charge. VERY MISLEADING WEBSITE!!!

bonnieg14
1/20/14

if you use this site you have to be stupid. It is a total rip off. I paid for a birth certificate and a passport total $150. State charged another $49 dollars to mail the certificate. So after almost $200 I have a birth certificate that miss spelled my mothers name. Also, to receive my passport I have to fill out another application that will charge me again $140. There is no way to just fill out the forms. So this company has $99 for a passport that I will never see. Just a side note: I paid for this on Jan. 7 and received it Jan 21. Not 2-3 days as promised

paulh82
1/13/14

s that site sux is all I have to say

lisac49
1/13/14

I ordered my daughter's birth certificate through this company and they totally screwed up my order. First I received an email from Vital Check stating that her first name was spelled incorrectly, then my driver's license number was wrong, then my maiden name was wrong and lastly her birth date was incorrect. I don't think they got any of my information correct. I wouldn't use them because they only retype your information into Vital Check for an additional fee and obviously their personnel who is inputting this information, is not doing such a great job. Worst site ever!!!!!

jeffreyb30
11/15/13

I've read the other reviews about usbirthcertificate.net and it seems they have more negative than positive reviews.

That is unfortunate, because i just received my birth certificate 2 days after faxing them the (Signed, Notarized) Vital Records Authorization Form (V.R.A.F.) they faxed me upon completion of their online application.

It is of the utmost importance that you follow usbirthcertificate.com's instructions carefully as failure to do so will be cause delay in their service.

DO NOT fax the returned V.R.A.F. to the number that appears on the form, but to the fax number they tell you. I believe this is the reason some people have had problems with usbirthcertificate.com's service. It only cost me $23.00 Agency Fee, $18.00 Shipping, And $6.00 VCN Handling Via U.P.S. Next Day Air for a total Of $47.00 U.S!

VERY HAPPY With usbirthcertificate.net's Five Star * * * * * service. Thanks!

amandae10
11/3/13

Wish I can give this site no stars. This site is a complete SCAM. They talk to you with no respect especially the person in charge, she was even worse. They took too long to just process my information and the second I told them to cancel my order they hung up on me. I went to vitalcheck and the next day I recieved my order. I was so surprised in recieving birth certificate that quick because I only did normal shipping. Please only go to this site!

sa7932
10/25/13

they charged 75.00 when i could of gotton the birth certificate through (vitalchek) a government agancy, and with better customer service. USbirthcertificate staff is rude because they know they could get away with it, once they get your money thats it. There should be a way to have complaints from website like this or yelp below their webpage to warn other possible victims... if there is a possible class action lawsuit let us know.

lynnp13
10/14/13

My husband ordered from Vital the same time I ordered from USbirthcertificates. I ordered because US indicated they would process it quicker....wrong!~ They are behind so they did not even process MY request for 7 days and now say it may be another 7...they cannot even answer or tell me when it will be mailed! My husband, who ordered direct? It was delivered 3 days later! ORDER DIRECT...no reason for these jokers to make money on top of regular fee! BAD customer service...and they say "all they advertise is that processing tines are subject to change" indicating THEIR workload is subject to overload! in Addition to the States being subject to change!

stephaniew15
10/14/13

Total scam. Thought I ordered a birth certificate. Was charged $19.99 on my credit card. Gave them tons of personal info and never received it. Called today and the woman said my subscription was only good for one month and I would have to pay again to access forms I needed to download and then send in myself. Do not use this site!

reebl
9/9/13

report them to the fbi for false advertising. use snapshot to take pics of their web pages bing or msn or google page that advertisees $18.00 for birth certificate. then, let's start a class action lawsuit to put these $#*!s out of business.

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?