USBirthCertificate reviews

Tel: 888-629-2016
info@usbirthcertificate.com

milesw9
11/18/15

Then i got a charge of $49.00 and i get another charge for $22.50 from Vitalchek.com After contacting vitalchek.com they told me that usbirthcertificate is not have any contracts with any state to get a birth certificate. So they just charged me and passed my information to another company with out my permission. save some money and time and go directly to vitalchek.com They over charged me !!!!

ginod6
8/19/15

I am still waiting for my birth certificate to come and this is suppose to be a service to help get it quicker? Three weeks in and still no birth certificate. Only take 4 week thru the regular way. Got charged twice, once for $49.00 THEN ANOTHER $34.00 FOR WHAT REASON I AM NOT SURE.

billyc37
8/14/15

just one hoop to jump after another! most pathetic customer service I have ever seen with any company....just use another company and save yourself the hassle

jeffh84
7/31/15

you guys are horrible -- should not be in business -- make promises cant keep -- what a joke !! customer service is disgusting -- nothing but a scam --- use vital check site as if it's your own and charge for 2x what the actual cost would be from another source -- stop before you proceed --- expedited service -- please!!

cynthiaj9
7/6/15

I read all the bad reviews for this company and I just don't get it! I placed my order for a birth certificate from Texas as an emergency because I needed it ASAP! Yes the fee is steep, but it's clearly listed on the main page and I got it in 3 days! I though I was going to miss my cruise but they completely came through for me. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

jamesm280
6/22/15

Immediately after ordering a birth certificate on this site, I was charged 49.00 for the service plus 25.00 for Expedited service. This means I paid 49.00 for them to fill in the name address and parents information on a form that I could have downloaded from the appropriate government website had I know this. Well, its been 4 weeks and no birth certificate, even though I paid and was charged immediately for expedited service. After 2 weeks I contacted them and found out they sent me an email - not. They had my email address wrong and never even bothered to contact my by phone or do a followup on whether or not I received the form that needed to be notarized. Ultimately, I contacted the Alameda County clerks office and paid for the birth certificate myself. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to get my 74.00 back that for service I never really received. I wouldn't advise anyone to use this sham site and I hope they get shutdown quickly!!

Tip for consumers: Dont use usbirthcertificate.com for expedited birth certificate or passport ordering. Your money could be better spent using another service such as VitalCheck.

charissah
6/11/15

Recently I along with many others fell victim to this fraudulent website. They make it perfectly clear on their website that REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!Well I'm here to tell you that there IS a way to get back every red cent taken from you. Best news is you won't have to wait weeks or months to see your full refund.

I first discovered the fraudulent charge made to my debit card on June 2nd 2015 and had every bit of it deposited back into my account 8 days later. No questions asked. The following information is for others swindled by these cyber crooks. It worked for me and I know it will for you too!

It's very important to notify your bank/financial institution IMMEDIATELY of the fraudulent charge to your account and that you want to dispute the charge.
By now you've realized the phone number listed on their website is worthless. It just continues ringing and ringing. And when trying to email them you'll receive a computer generated email response directing you to their website to place an order. Jeez...by this time your about to pull your hair out am I right?? Don't worry...you CAN get your money back and heres how I did it....

1)Keep a log of all dates and times you've attempted to contact them by phone and email. You'll want to include this info with the complaints you'll be filing with the following government agencies.

2) File complaints with the government agencies I've listed below. They will take your claim seriously and work to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.

You'll want to file complaints with your local B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau) and also with the B.B.B. local to UsBirthcertificate home office which is as follows:

Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston
and Southern Texas
Phone: 713-868-9500

Also file complaints with:

U.S. Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Protection Agency

The Internet Crime Complaint Center
( Working Partnership with F.B.I)

These agencies all work with or are affiliated with the F.B.I. and take their jobs very seriously. They will contact UsBirthcertificate regarding your complaint. Not sure exactly what was said or done but shortly after receiving a confirmation email stating they received my complaint and were going look further into it I also received an e-mail from UsBirthcertificate stating they issued a full refund and would be deposited into my account in 3-15 days. I had it in only 2...

It worked out in my favor and I'm sure it will for you to. As consumers we have to educate ourselves to help identify fraudulent websites like this one and learn how to protect ourselves from becoming the victims of these modern day con artists.

****GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE***

kathieg1
5/31/15

I have filed a class action waiting for lawyers to return call. Also filed a report with the FBI as well as BBB in Houston TX. I am concerned about the identity thief issue that could arise from this site. This is the site I used for filing of the suit. I would strongly suggest anyone that has dealt with this company do so as well. http://www.classactionconnect.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwv6WrBRD4gbngqe7mosYBEiQAIB5oTFiKUL-P_Aqb6OYb1vMBEpyoDcrp3hOQTEh3KVQ5DfIaAkLf8P8HAQ

naimah1
5/21/15

All they do is charge you extra for them to take the info you give them, order your document on the VitalChek website, when you can go directly through VitalCheck yourself. I wasn't aware until it was too late. I received my birth certificate via VitalChek with zero issues using UPS expedited shipping. The issue I have is the obvious rudeness and snarky manner of the receptionist and a couple of "specialists" at usbirthcertificate.com. They forget that they do this daily, and customers most likely are doing this for the first time. Instead of answering questions, they tell you "that info is on the website", yet the info is NOT on THEIR website, but is on the VitalCheck website, which is a different company. Again, a customer will not know about VitalChek until the order is being processed a day or 2 later and you receive an confirmation email from VC. Bad customer service is such a turnoff, which is the main reason I will never recommend them. The extra money isn't worth the service. They charge $74 (for themselves), then want to automatically charge $38.30 a couple of days later for VitalCheks' fee without making you aware before they charge your card.

curtm11
5/14/15

I dont know why all the bad reviews,it seemed very easy as long as you follow the instructions. The customer service was great and Brittany was very professional. It only took two days to order my Sons Birth Certificate from California. We received a email with the UPS tracking number and it will be here today. I am very happy with this company and will use them again. Thank you very much. And yes I am a true customer.

scotts111
5/4/15

They make promises that they never follow through on, they claim documents are "Never Received" (Even though the company fax machine provides a record of receipt) All this to either have you pay the extra fees for the passport or to find reasons for not following through on your order.. COMPLETE FRAUD

lenaw6
4/20/15

A couple months after using this website to order a birth certificate it seems all my information, social security number, drivers license and credit card info has been stolen and is being used to open accounts in my name. I am positive it is a result of using this website.

annel36
3/24/15

Except now they have all of my identity information and I would not put it past them to sell it to someone for identity fraud. That is how unprincipled they are. After I saw this site, I called to cancel the order and they said ok. When I didn't get a refund I called again and they said my order was already processed. You can tell they are stupid because of the excuses make no sense. I asked why they used the same Authorization form that Vitalcheck did and they told me they have to screen it before sending to Vitalcheck to make sure its correct. What a bunch of BS!!! They are total liars and really RUDE and ARROGANT on the phone too!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR, FAR AWAY!!!!!!

joshr38
3/19/15

I was put in a tough situation. I sent all my information in for my passport a month and a half before I was to leave to Mexico for Spring Break. Two weeks before we were supposed to leave, we got a notification in the mail saying that the birth certificate we sent was not acceptable. We needed a new long form birth certificate. We called the hospital and state and they informed us that we would receive a new one within 10-15 business days. We did not have time for this. I turned to google, and USBirthCertificate popped up.
At first I was skeptical because of all the bad reviews. I had no choice but to try it out. I ordered my emergency birth certificate on Tuesday at 2pm, and received it on Thursday at 10am. LESS THAN 48 HOURS LATER. I am very pleased with this company. The customer service was excellent with answering my questions and responding to my emails quickly. Thanks a million USBirthCertificate.com!

Tip for consumers: Double, triple, and quadruple check that you did everything right. Most of the bad reviews had a flaw that they could have avoided if they had just rechecked.

hollys25
3/2/15

The customer service reps are rude and unhelpful. I was hung up on the first time I called, and the second rep may as well have: because my New York birth certificate did not arrive in time for me to receive it, I called to find out how to get the delivery address changed. I was told that I would have to contact "New York State" myself. I was offered no helpful information (such as a phone number or department name or reference number). I not only regret choosing them to do business with, but wonder if they can be trusted with the personal information I provided to them to obtain the birth certificate.

Tip for consumers: There are plenty of other companies that provide such a service. Find one with plenty of positive reviews.

djh4
2/11/15

We ordered my daughter BC January 21st never got anything called back to find that there was a mistake on it that she did when she filled it out. We corrected it and was told she would send it right out that was in the 29th. It is now February 10th and we still have not heard anything. I let my daughter do this because we needed her BC in a hurry. I should have checked before she did it but I am angry because can we at least get WHAT WE PAID FOR!!!!! If anyone does file a claim please include me.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!!! SCAM!!!!! RIPOFF!!!!!

mrsc2
11/14/14

I was hung up on, and treated ruder than I ever have been in my entire life by this company. It makes my skin crawl to imagine that they can continue in business. I am writing this to warn all others, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get scammed and get your money taken from this company. They have received a rating of a "D+" from the BBB, which is absolutely FAILING STANDARDS in any way you look at it. I am so sorry that I did not research this company before purchasing from them. I hope this can serve to others as a warning to work with someone who has a high rating and who values and appreciates their customers. I will be disputing this as a fraud with my bank account in hopes to get some sort of refund. As well as contacting my family in Olympia, who sits higher up, to let them know the treatment and scam that has occurred by USBIRTHCERTIFICATE.COM

Tip for consumers: RUDE DISRESPECTFUL UN-ETHICAL, BEWARE.

mijol
11/10/14

A few days ago, we got our birth certificate and they made a mistake on our order. We waited for about 3 months for this and they didn't even place our order right. I didn't want a middle name, so that is why I did us birth certificate, but they put a middle name. So i hope we can get to change it.

duannak
9/16/14

Tip for consumers: OMG I WISH I READ THE WARNINGS BELOW INSTEAD OF WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY ON THIS 3RD PARTY SCAM!!! BEWARE! THEY DID NOT EXPEDITE MY INFORMATION FOR 2 WEEKS AND CHARGED $75 ! PLEASE JUST GO WITH YOUR STATE!

derickb11
8/27/14

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!! DO NOT USE. THEY CONNED ME OUT OF AN EXTRA $74.00 ON TOP OF THE $48.00 THAT I COULD OF JUST WENT TO THE STATE TO DO. ON TOP OF THAT THEY MADE THE PROCESS AN EXTRA 2 WEEKS LONG. THEY ARE RUDE, INCONSIDERATE SNAKES! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAFE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. IF I COULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS I WOULD!

Tip for consumers: JUST GO THROUGH THE STATE PLEASE!

luannes1
8/19/14

Do NOT USE this company. Not only did they not expedite, they slowed the process because they are a third party. I actually paid for them to slow down the whole process.

stevenb72
8/13/14

This site is a scam. Do not use!!! Paid 75$ didn't hear anything back from them. Called and they stated the fax they received was not clear that I needed to scan and email which I did, didn't hear anything back almost a week later called and told credit card not accepted, I had already been billed and it was paid for as. Confirmed by my bank! Demanded a refund still waiting

shavont1
8/5/14

THIS PLACE IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY CHARGE YOU TO SUBMIT FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO YOUR STATE WHICH IS SOMETHING SOMEONE CAN DO BY THEMSELVES! TOTAL SCAM MY STATES BIRTH CERTIFICATE COMPANY EVEN SAID THEY WERE FRAUD. EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WONT REFUND OUR MONEY! 75 DOLLARS WE PAID FOR NOTHING!!

christinaw15
7/1/14

After reading some reviews about this company i can't really see how this this bad. i had order two birth certificates at the same time. I have nothing bad to say about them them have helped me and informed me of the reminding balance that i still need to pay my total came out 158.75 for two and saved me 50.00 witch is great if you are in my shoes. took them the four days to complete my order and then shipped out on the following Monday took me about 2 wks to get to me but they did do 1 day shipping i can understand why i took that long not everything happens over night will do business with again very happy with them and when i called them they were not rode in any kind of way. like most people has stated on the reviews and they do ask to not keep calling so they can do there work. I know it slows me down to get my orders out when i keep getting messages/calls about there order or to see when they can pick up same day for a match that you need at least three days for. this depends on the state they have to work with and can take time chill out people. 5 months is a different story but to say that they can't get a hold of them is a lie i called once and spoke with someone and only took them a few mins to let me now bout what is going on with the order. have a good day people don't judge company's unless its really out there after paying and yes i was a little scared at first and now i'm very happy with them.

evelynw7
6/27/14

I ordered my birth certificate from them over 5 months ago, still no word. I called them last week and was told that they would email me on monday, well it's now Friday and I still have no promised e-mail. I called them and to my surprise I was treated like a 2 year old and with no respect, everyone stay away from this nasty company, and they overcharge you too!

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?