USBirthCertificate reviews

Tel: 888-629-2016
info@usbirthcertificate.com

eval56
6/28/17

I have not had a good experience with US Birth Certificate! I sent my order in online! They immediately took my $49! Every day they sent me an email of some kind of I'd they needed! I sent them every bit of info they wanted! Finally they told me it was processing ! It is now 5 months later I still don't have a birth certificate! Tell me what the problem is with this!

Eva Lane. Evavlane5382@gmail.com.

louisa97
6/19/17

I sent them my info three times and they still haven't gotten me back my birth certificate and its been more than a month.Take my advice and never do any time sensitive work with them.And they don't give refunds.This is the only review I have ever done, that's how pissed i"am .

martins159
6/19/17

Placed an order for a birth certificate on June 2. According to the site average processing time would be 7 business days. Heard nothing until 6/13, when they charged my credit card $49, and said my order was being processed. On June 19, they requested copies of my driver license in order to process my order. Now 11 business days have passed and my request is still not processed. I called the Vital records department in my state and they told me they have nothing requested from them. Obviously, this is a fraud company out for ID theft and credit card fraud. I have disputed the charge with my credit card and hope to recover my funds.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

met136
6/18/17

I ordered my birth certificate and paid to have rush delivery. My confirmation email came with instructions not to call to check the status for at least 14 days. I waited 16 days, and when I finally called, I was told my order had been CANCELLED!! The service representative and supervisor were completely indifferent.

I called the Los Angeles county records office and was advised to order from https://www.vitalchek.com It was less expressive, and I had my birth certificate in my hand in 3 DAYS!!!

kayk30
6/6/17

Beware aware of this site these ppl are frauds their taking ppl money go to hall of records or the USPS for any type of service they are offering on this site
This is the FBI speaking out we are on to these ppl

christopherm118
3/13/17

Do NOT waste your time and money. Paid $50 when I ordered my birth certificate only to receive an email over a week later saying they needed a copy of my driver's licence. After that was sent I received an email from vitalchek (another scam) saying my $60 payment was declined. Woah!!! Why am I being charged by two separate companies for one service? I was told by vitalchek it was usbirthcertificates I needed to speak with about the dual fee I immediately called. I was told very rudely that when I placed the order I agreed to the additional fees. Not only did I not agree to have another provider retrieve my birth certificate but, I surely did not agree to fees charged by said provider. US birth certificates is a scam that only passes your info off to another company. Why would anyone fall for this? Because they don't tell you this is their way of stealing your money legally. When I told them to cancel my order and refund my money the "customer service" rep told me to (paraphrasing) fk off and hung up. I tried calling back immediately and the automated system suddenly told me all reps we're busy or I called after hours and then hung up. I'm guessing as soon as I called in with a complaint they have a button that automatically directs my number to this feature.. Maybe, maybe not but I'm not happy with this BS company and I better get refunded since they provided no service whatsoever except to pass off my information. Hope I never see their corporate office cuz they really won't like me then. Once again, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!! As for the reviews that disagree with the bad reviews here. We aren't stupid. We know they're written by the company members or acquaintances. Refund my money ya frauds!!!

davidb625
1/28/17

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ODER THROUGH vitalchek.com.
Trust me usbirthcertificate will take your money and place your order through vitalchek you get charged twice. Smart way to make easy money. Uscertificate even charges you more than your oder will cost at vitalchek. They did this to me bc I was in a rush and did not read

aimeem14
12/29/16

I'm not sure what all of the reviews about this being a scam are about, I haven't really had any problems with this method of receiving my Birth Certificate; HOWEVER, my complaint would really be about the amount of money it cost me to have it regularly delivered, and NO WHERE on the website could I locate any kind of warning or disclaimer that there would be two fees. I didn't rush it, I'm fine with the 5-7 business day delivery and such, but the wording is very misleading. I definitely won't be using them again should I need any documents in the future, but overall, I didn't hate the experience. I just kind of regret it.

randellv
12/7/16

One other note about this firm: what they don't state on their website is that they don't handle birth certificate requests in cases where the person named on the certificate is deceased. That would be nice to know in advance, because there are situations where people have a legitimate, legal need for that, such as in my case where I needed the birth certificate of a deceased family member to document my lineage for an application to join a historical society. Because USBirthCertificate doesn't bother to share that policy before you pay them, you only find out about it 4-5 days later when they call you and state they are closing your request and giving you a refund.

am7999
11/15/16

I must say I was in a hurry and did not look at reviews, I needed my birth certificate within a 15 day window, I called and gave my info that was requested only to find out a week and three days later I needed more information to verify who I was, and this happen because I called looking for my birth certificate, I clearly explain how important it was to me. Customer service lied and was rude, they over talked me, hung up several times, I highly recommend you not use this website unless you have time to wait on purchase, They can not promise!!! the time frame offered on website as a promise.... You are taking a risk, they take the money and then they order your birth certificate, I would have agreed but the order was never processed and my money was gone, then the headache began... I wish you the best God bless

davew113
11/3/16

Why do you take my money and never dilver? You guys are a ripoff!!!

charlesj45
8/3/16

More than 3 weeks ago I paid a significant amount of money to get an expedited certified birth certificate. I chose to go this company as they promise up and down on their website about how effective and quick they are. They accepted the money and took over 2 weeks to tell me more info was needed. I sent info, they took a week to say fax was unreadable, sent new fax - my fax machine says transmission successful I get silence - days later I initiate a call to ask, they say never received fax and that I can text to them First time that has been offered as an option. I text and ask for acknoledgement fo receipt, 2 days go by and silince. I call again and am told it will 48 hours after receipt (which was more than 48 hours ago by the way) and that I have to call back...

robl54
8/3/16

We requested a birth certificate for my wife, and hit a paperwork snag. The did phone us promptly, but then we had to get additional paperwork that took weeks. When we sent this in, the clerk wouldn't accept it, and kicked it up to her supervisor. They told us we had to get another family member to request this, and it turned out that it was just easier to get the birth certificate directly from the state my wife was born in. They accepted our documentation, no problem. When we re-contacted US Birth Certificate, they said that more than 90 days had elapsed and that they were not going to issue a refund. I pointed out that we had been diligent in our follow-up, and they said that their website notes that they do not have to issue a refund after 90 days. Yet when you look at their site, NOWHERE does this appear. Not on the home page. Not on the FAQ. Not on their privacy policies. Not on the forms you submit to order the birth certificate. Hmmm... what is it called when someone tells you something that is false? I think you know.

So, buyer beware. These people did nothing at all to help us, refusing paperwork that was deemed adequate by the state my wife was born in, and stalled enough to not give us a refund. Time to write the state of Texas's Department of Consumer Affairs. Here is their contact information, if you are burned, too: http://txoag.force.com/CPDOnlineForm/CGSOnlineComplaintForm3

Tip for consumers: Find another provider, or contact the state offices yourself. They are quite helpful and able to provide expedite services that are prompt and a fraction of the cost.

anthonyj52
7/19/16

his company is a ripoff please do-not use yhis site they will charge you for expedied service and it may take weeks for your birthcertificate i started this 07/01/2016 have not gotten here yet its 07/19/2016 paid more money with vital chek on the 15th i have the tracking number it will be here on the 20th still waiting for racking nunber for usbirth i learned this the hard way When i complained customer service basicly told me that they didnt twist my arm to go to this site there right do your homework
s

shivont
7/16/16

I usually look at reviews before I make purchases online but I was desperate to get my birth certificate fast and wasn't thirnking. I'm mad I made that mistake I was charged 74 dollars from them then another company called vitalscheck charged me 50 dollars. I called vitalscheck to see what was going on they even informed me usbirthcertificate is a fraud. So I basically paid them 74 dollars to give my info to another company that's something I could of done myself. I called them and thet claim the 74 dollars they charge is to expedite it but it's not coming any faster than what they promised. I'm going to dispute these charges and report them to the bbb.

mjn1
6/26/16

I'm not sure why this site is getting bad reviews because they're great. They delivered the birth certificate very fast, since we literally got it in about 4-5 days. The customer service was also great. There may be cheaper ways to obtain a copy of your official birth certificate but not as fast as this company gets it for you. If you are in no hurry to get it like I was, since it was for an expedited passport, then you can certainly save money and wait about 3 weeks to get it in the mail using regular methods.

lindar128
5/24/16

Don't pay them any money they do not do what they say at all . They are getting tons of people for about $100.00 each how are they getting away with this?

keet3
5/3/16

They don't tell you that they are going to charge you $49 to file on your behalf with the real agency & that the real agency is then goung to charge the actual cheaper price for the real service. It is illegal for an agency to sign on your behalf for official documents. I called the phone number to speak with them to send the funds back & the male who answered was unprofessional & disrespectful. He kept overtalking me stating that he didn't care what the real vital agency stated & that their site stated they would commit fraud to all customers. Then he put me on hold when I was talking to him, came back to the line & said he put me on hold so I could read their complete site. Then when I tried to talk again, he cut me off & put me back on hold again. I have the recording of this scam illegitimate agency. Customer service at a legit site would not have such outlandish behavior. Dispute charges since by law they cannot sign on your behalf, warn others & have them call the local phone number of actual state you're requesting through to ensure you're ordering on legitimate website.

almag10
4/11/16

Bad customer service, rude manager and employes, they act like theyre doing you a favor on top of over charging you , dont waist your time in every state/city of the us they have offices where you can get your birth cerficate on time and with out having to deal with rude people on the phone and way cheaper.

josem121
4/4/16

don't ever order nothing from this website. super slow, dumb workers, none professionals for sure. bad customer service. and got ripped off.

aprilb44
3/9/16

I wish i had read the reviews before I ordered my birth certificate. I do NOT recommend this company. They have horrible customer service skills and ppl skills. I was hung up on twice and yes I was a little rude after that first time but if i could have gotten my hands on that lady i would be in jail right now!!!!!!!! You don't talk to ppl like that especially if they just gave your ass $74. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR SHALL I SAY LITTLE GIRL. Don't think i am dumb and didn't know i was talking to the same person all three times I called....even when I asked for the manager,,,,,,I knew you were the same person!!!!!! pissed off is not even the word for it ya'll. Sorry but nothing gets at me worse than a business hanging up the phone on me and being rude. When you order your services you don't get a total that is being charged to your card before its charged....you know like an invoice of sorts. so mad.

kayleee
2/16/16

I filled out all my paperwork flawlessly and had copies to prove it and they said that my travel dates were wrong so I didn't get my passport on time and had to pay more money to a different agency to do what this one said they were going to do initially and in more than half the time. The agents also spoke very rudely to me and offered no solution whatsoever. So upset.

tima38
1/27/16

All of the people that left bad reviews did not read the website when they ordered. I am going to defend the site because they did a great job for me.

It's sad how dumb the US consumer is these days. If a person would read what they are ordering there would not be any issues.

This is a great website.

tomg87
1/20/16

Do you have a cosumer service dept? Because my bank account was hacked from this site! I demand a refund, or ill report you to the better business bureau, and report you to federal trade commision! Ive sent you an email directly, and will follow up on my reports 1\22\16 if i do not hear back!

kamilaha
12/15/15

I would like to give no star. This company sucks, please don't use them. It's a rip off. Go with any other company. They It's been 7 days and vital statistics is still processing my order and I paid for express service.

If you have a debit card in your name that matches your adress you can order one. Or you can have an immediate relative parent, grandparent order one.

By Danyell J.

status of birth certificate case #365665?

By SARA S.

Don't order from US birth my boyfriend and I both needed ours he ordered his from us birthcertificate back in july 2017. I ordered mine from vital check sept 2017. Mine came his didn't. Granted I had to wait for 3 months due to the state being behind, however they emailed me several times letting me know what was going on and when it will be shipped. Soon after the last email mines arrived 3 days later. FYI. I only paid $30 to have it delivered via regular mail nothing more.

By Danyell J.

Helpful answer -1

I went through Vitalchek. Which was fine. Then I saw a charge for 74.00 from USBIRTHCERTIFICATECOM! I called Vitalchek. They told me usbirthcertificatecom is a scam. So I looked up the phone number. Rude person told me I filled out the form on their site. (BS) I found out they are a third party. Not listed with the BBB either! I am furious.

By Lori S.
Questions? Get answers from the USBirthCertificate staff and other customers.

USBirthCertificate?