Fireplace Doors Direct reviews

30620 Progressive Way
Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 6Z2, Canada

lucast9
11/8/16

He is all over Craigslist under save on irrigation , complete landscaping services , Vancouver lawn sprinklers let's get our money back from this guy

douglasr19
1/29/16

Sorry to repeat all that has been written, but paid in full, $829 and product never delivered, no return emails, no return phone calls, and now seems to have disconnected all means of communication. Let this go too long with my credit card company and they won't refund. Any ideas from anyone what the next step is?

jh299
10/5/15

LESS THAN 1 STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLACED ORDER, NO ONE RETURNS CALLS - CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT, NEVER RECEIVE PRODUCTS, EMAILS RETURNED UNDELIVERED, CAN'T GET MONEY BACK!
THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY! DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH FIREPLACE DOORS, ITS A RIP OFF~!!!!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE COMPANY ~ RIP OFF ~ FRAUD ~ FRAUD ~ FRAUD

Tip for consumers: NO STARS - NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY

jacks404
9/15/15

How come nobody has gone after this company for fraud. I paid for a simple fireplace mesh screen. No one calls back or answers the phone and I never received it...and when I try to log on the site, all of a sudden my password is no good. Does anybody have a good phone number for this bogus company ?

rickg29
9/14/15

Won't return calls emails constantly lies about shipping product after he stills your money

davidb310
7/22/15

Same with me. Time to get them shut down? All of you who have experienced this should do the following:

Register the complaint here: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

And here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

joer148
6/1/15

Ordered and paid in full with PayPal to Jodi Veikle @ fddpayments@gmail.com
This order was placed on 4-15 -15 for Fireplace Brass Mesh Screen cost $535.50
Despite numerous attempts to contact Marko Posavac owner of FP Doors Direct, Marko will not return phone calls or emails.
Filed claim with PayPal and Visa.

manonc1
2/18/15

I CANNOT GIVEN EVEN ONE STAR TO THIS GUY .... MARKO POSAVAC ... HE RUNS THIS BUSINESS AS WELL AS FIRESIDE SOLUTIONS. LIKE THE OTHER REVIEWS STATE ... HE TAKES YOUR DEPOSIT AND NEVER DELIVERS. I CALLED AFTER A MONTH. HE SAID THERE WAS A DELAY IN PLATING. WHEN I TRIED CALLING BACK ... HE NEVER ANSWERED MY CALLS AGAIN. WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE FOR FRAUD!!!

debbies36
12/23/14

I ordered doors on November 11, 2014. As of Dec. 23, no doors or no answers to email or phone calls. Buyer beware!!!
Debbie
Doors were received after 2 months and are good quality. Just don't be in a big hurry.

Tip for consumers: We finally received our doors and am pleased with the quality. If you order, just do not be in a big hurry to receive your order. They did come through, but our order took. Over 2 months, not 2-3 weeks as advertised.

stevea47
10/10/14

I ordered a custom door from Fireplace Doors Direct as well. Paid with Pay Pal and received an order number and an invoice number along with an approximate 3 week delivery. After about 4 weeks I emailed to check status and Marco told me he would get back with tracing info asap. That is about all I've heard despite repeated attempts to email and call. As of October 7 their phone was disconnected. I'm wondering if this company is in the midst of bankruptcy of if the whole thing is a scam. Does anyone know?

brianh90
10/4/14

I ordered a custom fireplace door in May (paid in advanced with PayPal) and was working with Marko on print details. The few prints he sent to me for approval were not correct and I was working with him to get the dimensions correct. Now I no longer get any response from this company.

ba4548
7/3/14

Same with me..ordered in Canada..."1 week" is now at 5 weeks; nothing delivered. No replies to emails or phone messages. Unbeleivable.

michaelf84
6/11/14

I purchased a custom fireplace door from this site which claimed 2-3 weeks for delivery. I was told every week by Marko Posavac production was running behind. I ended up filing claim with PayPal after 6 weeks. This site only takes PayPal so good luck getting your money back. PayPal doesn't refund custom orders even if the seller did not deliver item. I'm out almost $2k, never got door, and now can't get a return call. Beware and do not order from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Fireplace Doors Direct staff and other customers.

Fireplace Doors Direct?