Althea

Althea does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Althea?

Reviews from Related Businesses

sarar350
April 27th, 2021
Verified site experience

Simple to purchase. I hope it works as well as the reviews say.

Reason I chose this business:

Wanted to see if at home laser hair removal works

paigec59
March 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Super quick and easy to add to cart and checkout. Love that you don't have to go to a brand new screen to view your cart and it pops up on the side instead. Also love the dollar value until free shipping is at the top of your cart

kerryr131
July 16th, 2021
jennifert909
December 8th, 2020

I love the jar! Gorgeous! The face cream feels light and has a pleasant smell. After using the cream for a couple months my skin has stayed soft and looking good.

tracyt200
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase

My girlfriend gave me the lavender body lotion, which I love.
So I decided to try 3 other items, while the special discounted offer was available. I purchased 3 items - lipstick (love the color), a creamy cleanser & a moisturizer. It came with a sweet hand written note. So far I'm loving it all.

maxyb2
October 15th, 2021

Love the idea of ice cubes! These Ice Cubes provide an immediate lifting effect. It is incredible and powerful treatment that brought harmony and glow to my skin. I noted so many benefits of using ice cubes, they even made serum and moisturizer to absorbed better. Every time when I wake up after using ice cubes I look soooo fresh, unbelieveble!

Tip for consumers:
I highly recommend paying attention to the care sets of the products of this company. A very profitable complex of skin care, which already includes cryotherapy with ice cubes!

Products used:
Glow Manifesto Ice Cubes x 9

kathyc716
January 26th, 2021

I really love this product, it feels lovely and has a nice smell.
I have noticed after using it for 2 weeks that my skin feels and looks smoother. Very Happy!

jumab
February 22nd, 2020

Super amazing products, amazing service and fast shipping. Highly recommend, the hemp soap smells and feels wonderful on your skin!

arrainao
Arraina O. – Mink Rep

Juma,
Thank you for recommending our natural care products and for taking the time to write your warm review.
Love,
MINK

leighh35
March 15th, 2018

I received a sample of Glossier's Balm Dotcom lip balm and I immediately purchased 3 full size tubes. It's that good! The coconut smells like real coconut and I use it not only on my lips but also my cuticles and chapped skin. I've even used the rose tinted balm as a blush, in a pinch. They're $12 a pop, but they seriously last forever so don't let the sticker price intimidate you!

lillians185
June 3rd, 2020

In the last I really had issues with my PH level being off. So I've purchased the she's happy bar and the facial bar for my skin and both soap helped level my ph level and cleared up the little acne I was experiencing. Love the products!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Althea staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Althea?

Have a question about Althea?