Urmedia

Urmedia has a consumer rating of 1.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Urmedia also ranks 68th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Urmedia?

“Urmedia.net debit you a full month after your free...”

Marjan F.
10/28/14

Urmedia.net debit you a full month after your free days usd 54.95 without checking with you If you want to continue with the membership. Is this really legal to debit a thing you never used? Don't register anything on their website or give them your account no. It is a huge amount for anything!

“I am opened a 5-day trial account on Urmedia.net (supposedly...”

Guillermo L.
12/9/14

I am opened a 5-day trial account on Urmedia.net (supposedly free) and they already charged me 1 euro. I send them a mail indicating I wanted to cancel my account but I have received no response. To avoid more illegal charges, I will be forced to cancel my debit card if I have no new from them in 72 hours. Pirates.

guillermol7
December 9th, 2014
virgil285
December 9th, 2014
Hi there,

It's been said here before. Do NOT trust these people, they're plain scammers. They'll get away with your money and disappear... Hope this helps.
marjanf
October 28th, 2014
mariat29
November 26th, 2014
I am in France and I wanted to do a download of a book and they said it was a free download. IN fact it was a trap! Do not trust them! I hope they change and remove all information they have got from us. November 26th, 2014
johnp200
November 21st, 2014
Do not trust them they will charge u
They r misleading u then charge u
pas308
December 22nd, 2014
This is a ripoff and a scam. Avoid like ebola. Unauthorized charges and the whole nine yards..
yuus4
May 18th, 2014
I knew that it is not right to watch a movie online however I was tempted do it. I tried various sites and saw this site: http://it.bestmovie24.com... This site told me that i need an account to watch a movie. And so, I made one. It linked me to urmedia.net... I was asked to give my credit card for security purpose i think and this site will not charge me for free trial period. Upon accomplishing it, i was surprised that after the trial period, it will automatically change my free trial to a premium. It will not give me a chance to not continue my account unless i canceled it with a fee.
I also tried to use the account i made in urmedia for the it.bestmovie24.com but i couldn't use it. These two sites were freaking fraud.
I knew that it was an idiotic move for me. But I wanted to share this to warn people.

Questions? Get answers from the Urmedia staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Urmedia?

Have a question about Urmedia?