Review of Urmedia

Tel: 1-877-717-3330
support@urmedia.net

pas308
12/22/14
This is a ripoff and a scam..avoid like ebola..unauthorized charges and the whole nine yards..
virgil285
12/9/14
Hi there,

It's been said here before. Do NOT trust these people, they're plain scammers. They'll get away with your money and disappear... Hope this helps.
guillermol7
12/9/14
I am opened a 5-day trial account on Urmedia.net (supposedly free) and they already charged me 1 euro. I send them a mail indicating I wanted to cancel my account but I have received no response. To avoid more illegal charges, I will be forced to cancel my debit card if I have no new from them in 72 hours. Pirates.
mariat29
11/26/14
I am in France and I wanted to do a download of a book and they said it was a free download. IN fact it was a trap! Do not trust them! I hope they change and remove all information they have got from us. November 26th, 2014
johnp200
11/21/14
do not trust them they will charge u
they r misleading u then charge u
marjanf
10/28/14
Urmedia.net debit you a full month after your free days usd 54.95 without checking with you If you want to continue with the membership. Is this really legal to debit a thing you never used?
Don't register anything on their website or give them your account no. It is a huge amount for anything!
yuus4
5/18/14
I knew that it is not right to watch a movie online however I was tempted do it. I tried various sites and saw this site: http://it.bestmovie24.com ...This site told me that i need an account to watch a movie. And so, I made one. It linked me to urmedia.net ...I was asked to give my credit card for security purpose i think and this site will not charge me for free trial period. Upon accomplishing it, i was surprised that after the trial period, it will automatically change my free trial to a premium. It will not give me a chance to not continue my account unless i canceled it with a fee.
I also tried to use the account i made in urmedia for the it.bestmovie24.com but i couldn't use it. These two sites were freaking fraud.
I knew that it was an idiotic move for me. But I wanted to share this to warn people.

Questions? Get answers from the Urmedia staff and other customers.

Urmedia?