Review of UrlJet

1 star

rebah3
Reba H.
4/12/18

We are a small corporation and we cannot afford a staff of network engineers. By partnering with URLJet we have been able to accomplish tasks that would not have been possible otherwise.

URLJet has provided excellent service and as a result we are moving all of our business to them.

ebonyr11
Ebony R.
4/12/18

We have enjoyed 99.9% uptime since we switched to urljet a year ago. We no longer have to worry about server management like we had to with other hosts.

alexe149
Alex E.
4/12/18

urljet.com is indeed the BEST hosting company for Vbulletin forums. I currently rent 2 dedicated servers from urljet.com and am extremely happy with service they have been providing for past 2 years. Would recommend them to anyone who is currently running or thinking about opening forums.

joel174
Joe L.
4/12/18

URLjet is very expensive... But you get what you pay for and I believe in the long run the price is competitive.

josephscratchc
JosephScratch C.
4/12/18

I highly recommend urljet to annoying who has a vBulletin forum. The speed of my forum seems to be great and the support is fantastic. It really helps having vBulletin experts at hand to resolve any problems you have. The migration of my forum was done partly by the support staff. I've got to admit, it was much smoother than I thought it would have been. Overall, if you're thinking of going for urljet, go for it.

mariak127
MARIA K.
4/12/18

I finally found the best provider to host my forum. I recommend URLJET for everyone who run a forum. They are too reliable and their knowledgeable support is very quick and helpful.

mariek70
Marie K.
4/12/18

It was a wonderful experience to work with URLJET, they
are only selling genuine services with quality. I never faced any delay or difficulty with the service. I recommend URLJET.

cbn1
CB N.
4/12/18

Exceptional experience, from beginning to end. From the pre-sales process, to the completion of the migration - it was an entirely painless and professionally completed process. URLJet went above and beyond to ensure that my forum was not only properly migrated, but most importantly, that it functioned as it was intended, once completed. In fact, I even received an after-hours courtesy call just to be certain that all was well, and had been completed to my satisfaction. I would recommend URLJet, and without hesitation.

khanhv
Khanh V.
4/12/18

I had a lot of questions prior to signing on with their hosting and all my questions were answered fully and promptly. They recommended me the hosting package I need with the information I provided. Hosting package is not expensive comparing to their competitors and the supports I get for the past 2 years have been exceptional.

Any priority issues I had was dealt with instantly and resolved right away. For the past two years, I have no downtime to my site due to network issues. Downtime was mainly due to malware to my site and each time was fixed immediately. Even when I had issues during the holiday season (Christmas eve to be exact), they were there to help.

I have smaller websites hosted else where but the support is nowhere near the satisfaction level of URLJet provides.

I'm sure I am one of the many happy customer and I highly recommend them.

Khanh

herbt
11/8/11

I had a few sites and forums with other hosting companies, but found the servers and customer support at URLJet.com to be a lot better for my particular needs. Their server speeds are super fast and they have the bandwidth you need for larger forums. The customer support at URLJet has been great too, I never have to wait around, I always get an immediate and knowledgeable response.

I would have to say that overall, URLJet's managed forum services out-perform everything else I've tried. The lack of problems means a lot to me and the high level of support from capable techs has been so much better than my previous experiences that I would not trade hosts now even at half the price. I don't need another host that gives me excuses, I prefer one that actually works and delivers what I need.

2 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the UrlJet staff and other customers.

UrlJet?