Review of Urlimousine

Urlimousine reviews

Tel: 0826537288

jamesc150
2/17/14

I am a frequent traveler of Ur Limousine airport services. I did not have any bad experience with them. Their drivers were well mannered. They always provide prompt and timely transportation service and help travelers to reach their destination on time. I always got good services from them. Now I am using their services for my local trip. I was hired their taxi cab San Francisco airport to receive my business delegates. They provide good customer care services. Their cars were cleaned and well maintained ideal for the long and comfortable journey. It was a hassle free and isolated travel. I am thankful to had their services and love to continue with their transport cab service.

urlimous
1/19/14

Last month, I organized a business meeting in San Francisco and searched for a reliable transportation service provider available in the region and thus, I found an amazing company that operates in entire San Francisco. I came across with the 'Ur Limousine Service', one of the leading service providers available in the region. I mentioned the venue where I want the Town car service and they provided me the vehicle along with an experienced driver who gave me an unforgettable experience while I travel.

Questions? Get answers from the Urlimousine staff and other customers.

Urlimousine?