UR Gifts 4 All Seasons reviews

Tel: 9726248353
urgifts4allseasons@hotmail.com

mariap297
9/2/18

Only one shipping choice. Had to pay extra for 2 day business shipping. Now I'm being told I won't get it for 2 weeks and now when I am telling them I want to cancel my order they will now let me. Very dissatisfied

jessh51
3/24/18

I had to add more to my order before it shipped and they accommodated me and refunded the second shipping charge. Thank you!

robinc111
1/22/18

I ordered 4 bags of Orange Spice Tea from this business and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Shortly after ordering, I received a "thank you" note from the business letting me know my business is appreciated. The note also let me know how long it would be before I could expect my delivery. My ordered arrived right on schedule with exactly what I ordered. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is....I'll certainly be ordering from them again. :)

peggyr31
12/22/17

Ordered from this company Christmas presents. Two days until Christmas and havent received my order!!

lemag
12/15/17

This was my first order from UR Gifts. My order arrived today, and not only was it in perfect condition, there were extra surprised included that were nice treats. Thank you.

candacek9
11/20/17

Their products taste great and their customer service is Phenomenal. I met them at a vendor fair and have ordered from then since. I would highly recommend this place. Great for gifts and parties.

Questions? Get answers from the UR Gifts 4 All Seasons staff and other customers.

UR Gifts 4 All Seasons?