Urgentcaredentalny reviews

Tel: 914-861-4777

1 Review From Our Community

majam9
11/26/17

My 6 yr okd had really bad toothache the day before thanksgiving and it was extremely hard finding open dentist office and the one that will work with uncooperative child. We visited few offices and hospitals before going to Urgent Care Dental in Scarsdale. Dr Auguste was on duty - non pediatric dentist- but he accepted to look at our son and try to clean his cavity. Beatriz managed to take x-rays because even that we couldn't complete in other pediatric dentist office. Doctor and receptionist Eric tried to relax my son by explaining all steps and how all will be done, talking about cartoons ... even after administering laughing gas, my son was still refusing to be touched inside his mouth but with talking and explaining again all by Dr Auguste . I was overwhelmed with happiness that finally someone was able to work on his cavity and the entire team was extremely helpful and comforting and worth of the pay. Recommend them for kids , they were better than some of those specialized in pediatric dentistry.
Happy customer- Aleks and his family

Questions? Get answers from the Urgentcaredentalny staff and other customers.

Urgentcaredentalny?