Review of URdress.co.uk

Hong Kong

4 reviews with 4 stars

mateldac
11/18/14

Very pleased!.. i ordered a dress off this site and i paid for the quick shipping and my dress came even earlier than expected, after i ordered it and seen these reviews i was very worried but i later found that there was no need to worry.. Although my dress was slightly different material the dress is BEAUTIFUL! i am very please and would def recommend, so dont anybody be worried my dress is lovely and it fits perfect, Cheap too :)

marycarmenm
10/2/14

Ordered my formal dress from here on the 19th September and it arrived the 2nd October. My dress was great quality and well made. Ordered a UK size 8 and the only problem is that it's a bit big around my chest and the bottom will need steam ironed due to the folding but that is expected with delivery. Would definitely reccomend buying from here. I had no problems with communication also. They use DHL for delivery so I had real time updates on it's location throughout delivery.

deborahc15
5/9/14

I bought a dress from this company for my daughters Prom. I asked her to see if she could find any reviews regarding them as I had not used them before. She told me there was nothing, so as I was in a hurry I ordered it. After a couple of days I Googled them nyself and found this review site and was absolutely appalled at the reviews. I thought we would get a poor quality dress at the least, or nothing all.
How wrong I was. The dress arrived little later than was told, but only about a week and when it arrived it was absolutely beautiful. Exactly like the picture, same colour and style. We had to have a couple of alterations made to it as the strap was a little long and the sides needed taking in a little. I took it to a professional dressmaker to alter it and she said the fabric and the quality was very good. Don't get taken in by all the negative reviews. My daughters dress was excellent. Thank you very much to this company my daughter will certainly look gorgeous for her prom.

emmat9
11/20/12

I would like to say what a shining dress from urdress.co.uk, custom made is perfect, they can do whatever change you like always, I got so much compliments from my friends when I dressed it, thank you all. Highly recommend here. Hope more people will get benefit form this site.

Questions? Get answers from the URdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for URdress.co.uk