Review of URdress.co.uk

Hong Kong

10 reviews with 1 star

mrsj16
6/6/17

I ordered what looked like a lovely outfit for sons wedding, I was impressed at first with e mail to say they would keep me up dated,then impressed it had arrived so quick! I wasn't impressed how it was packed in a little bag, oh my as soon as I saw it I was in tears what a cheap bit of tat , material quality so poor coming apart and no excuse ,would not even go no where near me and bolero couldn't get arms in it. Several e mails to them asked for photos sent them and had e mails blocked ! Then a message to say get it to fit localy !! I will keep on to them I want to be reimbursed I can't believe how stupid I was to be taken in by these people DONT PURCHASE FROM THEM .

aoifem
7/28/14

AVOID AVOID AVOID

It is not a UK website poor quality made dresses from China. Hard to return emails unanswered or unresponsive. It clearly states on the website they have a "15 day return policy" BULL$#*!

sahiray
1/16/14

Ordered 2 dresses....which didn't come on time. Poor quality. Struggled to get my money back....had to email as a new customer in order for someone to respond to me...even then i struggled to understand what they were saying as their English was poor. NEVER TRUST THIS WEBSITE.

karene14
12/27/13

I have ordered an expensive dress for my daughter from this website for a gala ball on New Year's Eve 2013. HOW DISSAPPOINTING. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

NO response from the e mail address. Had my money & no dress!!!!

What do I do now ? How do I get my money back !

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

carolinep4
12/19/13

Don't order with this site. I ordered a expensive dress and received the wrong dress and got asked to send it on which I had to pay for saying they would send me my dress and pay back postage it has now been 5 months and they have done nothing about it despite my sending messages everyday.

np20
11/7/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE. Any dress you receive will be of poor quality. I too ordered 2 dresses from this web site and the quality is atrocious....so much so that I would call the dresses defective. One of the dresses' bodice had one waist side noticeably higher on one side. The other dress bulged out under the arm pit so that it looked like you had breasts under your arms! These dresses are too badly made to be worn!

I wish I saw these reviews before I ever tried to order from this website, which I thought was a UK based company - only to find that it is a company from China! I am trying to return the dresses for a full refund but from what I read from previous unsatisfied customers, I will not be receiving a response. Nevertheless, I will continue EVERY DAY for 15 days before going to my credit card company to dispute this purchase.

beverleyr1
9/26/13

Avoid Avoid Avoid. I would not even give them 1 star. The dress was nothing like the picture and even though the website was co.uk it was sent from Singapore. Not happy with the material or finish. Now I am trying to send the item back and emailing them everyday I am having no response. will report to trading standards and informing my credit card company and hopefully get my money back that way.

urdresss
7/2/13

Do not be fooled by the .co.uk domain name THIS SITE IS NOT UK BASED as they clearly state on their 'About Us' page.

The site is registered to an address in China and the trademarks registered in Hong Kong.

We purchased three items and none of them looked anything like advertised on the website. When we raised our dissatisfaction and were told we would have to pay for the shipping, taxes and add-ons to send them back to get a refund, once you added all of this up it was more than the price of the dresses.

AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS, we have reported them to trading standards and the websites registrar Go Daddy.

steven594
5/18/13

I wanted to purchase two dresses from URDress.co.uk but was unable to find any contact details. I was concerned about their returns policy so I used the 'Live Chat' feature on their website to verify that returns were possible if the dresses didn't fit/suit. I have the screen shots of the Live Chat response that said that a full return was possible 'of course' so I went ahead and purchased the dresses for a total of £158 using a CC. I didn't receive a confirmation email and had to request one. When the dresses arrived one was substantially different from the image advertised and the other just didn't fit correctly. I emailed the company just after they arrived informing them of this and that I would like to return the dresses. They replied asking for photographs and even after sending some they continued to ask for more photos. The returns policy is supposedly full refund within 3-5 days of receiving the returned goods, but you had to acquire a Product Returns Form from their Customer Services Dept in order to process the return as their address was not on the website. Despite requesting this form many times by email the company only ever responded with offers of 15% or 30% refund if I kept the dresses. I explained that the dresses were of no interest to me and wanted to return them for the full refund as stated in their policy. They have failed to provide a Product Returns Form so I am stuck with 2 unwanted dresses.
Buyer Beware!!!! You are dealing with China.
URDress appear to have a dressesonline email which is this:
Christina King <dressesonlinesale@yahoo.com>
Please review this company URDress.co.uk here before purchasing:

keithw21
4/26/13

ordered dress twelve week ago promised it would be here several times avoid at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the URdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for URdress.co.uk