UnlimitedConferencing reviews

888 reviews with 4 stars

kens293
Ken S.
8/14/18

I found the Unlimited team to be very helpful. The technology was a little shaky with some challenges. I am going to go month to month until it has an opportunity to settle down. There are a lot of great features that make it a great value once it proves fully functional.

rickf91
Rick F.
5/7/18

This is supposed to be a free trial? if it works we will keep it I just don't want to have trouble trying to get a line every time we do conference calling.

jamess938
James S.
3/9/18

I've had three calls with no glitches! So far, so good! I paid for the year, and I'm ready to proceed.

galek8
Gale K.
3/5/18

Thank you for the prompt service - we sometimes go for months with nothing and then suddenly do 10 conference calls in a month.

abrahamr21
Abraham R.
10/2/17

Thank you it was easy and fast, and I hope to enjoy using this form of communicate with others. Thanks again.

oscard51
Oscar D.
6/29/17

There was some confusion on the numbers to use if outside of the US and a bit irritated when the person whom we talked to (a certain Russel) told us that we will get the number emailed to us but did not do so. We have to cancel our scheduled conference.

christophern55
Christopher N.
6/29/17

Thanks so we have the right address and the right person and I can be a better source than that is a good thing that you have done that to your own point to a new job or
Thanks to my brother I am so much fun with my family I know I have the most amazing thing ever and will have the most important part about me I

williaml293
William L.
6/29/17

I can not rate if I will buy again when I have not used what I purchased. This is an inappropriate quistion

tomv46
Tom V.
6/29/17

I am not happy that this sign up insisted on a different card for payment other than my business card which was not accepted. It's a "bank card".

davem337
Dave M.
6/29/17

straight forward purchase. I little confused because I thought I would set up account login info. I'll have to wait to see if that comes later.

loisb45
Lois B.
6/29/17

I'm hoping that if I find a need for the service long term, I can pay for the whole year, get the discount, and have the higher fee applied to ny account.

877 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the UnlimitedConferencing staff and other customers.

UnlimitedConferencing?