UnlimitedConferencing reviews

donn41
DON N.
11/12/17

I'll let you know after I use the service tonight.
Btw....am I getting 7 free days to try it ?
Just read the info below about email safe.
What about my cell number ? Is it also not being shared ? DN

emilyd96
Emily D.
10/23/17

Representative was very knowledgeable on how to successfully host your first call and friendly! Will definitely recommend. 5 stars!

dorcasa2
Dorcas A.
10/2/17

Ease of access......great! Looking forward to smooth, interrupted, struggle and gimmicks free experience continuously. Thanks

mandyd29
Mandy D.
9/28/17

We used this service in the past and it was exceptional. The new Unlimited plans are a wonderful bargain for the ease of use and high quality analog conference bridge. Give them a call to immediatly establish your pin numbers!

mehrzadb
Mehrzad b.
9/28/17

My free service was not allowing my client to call in so I had to find another solution. Russle was very helpful!

abrahamr21
Abraham R.
9/25/17

Thank you it was easy and fast, and I hope to enjoy using this form of communicate with others. Thanks again.

lindah505
Linda H.
8/10/17

Extremely reliable and efficient conference service for our business Mercedes Benz of Knoxville! Russel was very helpful setting up our new account.

laurenm152
Lauren M.
7/28/17

I really appreciated the patient and knowledge customer service colleague I connected with on the phone as well as the info on your website. looking forward to getting started! thanks

rudyr21
Rudy R.
7/20/17

Much better than Freeconferencecall.com, they are an unreliable service! It's simple, you call in and that's it!

jimg200
Jim G.
6/15/17

Unlimited Conferencing offers a straightforward high quality audio and web conferencing service. The toolset and interface are better than the higher-ranked and overpriced services, its extensive user friendly features and high quality HD audio and options make it worth considering, especially for businesses with customers or employees in multiple locations.

debig7
Debi G.
6/13/17

This is a Wonderful service for the Angels of Mercy House of Deliverance prayer line! Unlike other conference companies Unlimited Conferencing will not charge your callers only you as the account holder. $14.95 is a Great price! God Bless!

johns1897
John S.
6/13/17

Highly recommended and great customer service from Mr. Bode! I received responses to my inquiries in a moderately timely manner, less than 5 minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

mrg36
Mr G.
6/1/17

Mr Russell was wonderful to call me to assist me in reactivating my account. Unlimited Conferencing is the BEST!

sophiaj33
Sophia J.
5/1/17

This service is wonderful for my church's prayer line! This will help us spread God's good word to our members that can't make it to Sunday School. I love that they are closed on Sunday's to give the employees time with the Lord and their Family's! AMEN!

dineshl1
Dinesh L.
4/18/17

Why cant I upgrade on the website ? I don't want to wait for a sales rep to call me back. This should be a simple account upgrade option.

als111
Al S.
4/6/17

No pressure, no commission — just lots of good advice from there highly trained conference staff.

yvetted12
Yvette D.
3/28/17

You guys charged me already the day after my free trial ended. I was under the impression I would be charged the following month. Wow, thats crazy.

davem337
Dave M.
3/16/17

straight forward purchase. I little confused because I thought I would set up account login info. I'll have to wait to see if that comes later.

tomv46
Tom V.
3/12/17

I am not happy that this sign up insisted on a different card for payment other than my business card which was not accepted. It's a "bank card".

richardz29
Richard Z.
3/9/17

very quick loved the drop down question section you made my decision to purchase very easy. Best site I have seen for your industry

jpv5
JP V.
3/5/17

I called in on Sunday and was able to speak with a live person. Russell's customer service was very helpful. I thought I would be able to do Skype like conferences but that has not proven to be the case.

jamiee34
Jamie E.
3/2/17

I was assisted in signing up for my account by a member of your sales team at the call center Russell. He did a great job explaining the service and I signed up on the spot after taking some time to research several other companies.

carys28
Cary S.
2/22/17

10 Reasons to use UC! Reliability, Increase Productivity, Efficiency, Save Time, Employee Morale, Save Money, Security, Customer Service, & Increased Productivity. Call Russell at 800-834-6971 X901

williaml293
William L.
2/16/17

I can not rate if I will buy again when I have not used what I purchased. This is an inappropriate quistion

dong88
Don G.
2/15/17

So far so good - will need to test it out to make sure it's what I want for my business conference calls. Will I be put under the 14 day free trial?

Questions? Get answers from the UnlimitedConferencing staff and other customers.

UnlimitedConferencing?