UnlimitedConferencing reviews

abrahamr21
Abraham R.
10/2/17

Thank you it was easy and fast, and I hope to enjoy using this form of communicate with others. Thanks again.

lindah505
Linda H.
8/18/17

Extremely reliable and efficient conference service for our business Mercedes Benz of Knoxville! Russel was very helpful setting up our new account.

laurenm152
Lauren M.
8/4/17

I really appreciated the patient and knowledge customer service colleague I connected with on the phone as well as the info on your website. looking forward to getting started! thanks

rudyr21
Rudy R.
7/27/17

Much better than Freeconferencecall.com, they are an unreliable service! It's simple, you call in and that's it!

russelld46
Russell D.
6/29/17

This service is great. I called in and spoke to Russell. He was very polite, professional, and explained the new technology well.

kristinas84
Kristina S.
6/29/17

The process was easy and straightforward. The only thing that is missing is an explanation of what the services do.....like what is free call recording? Are you recording all the calls made and saving them somewhere?

oscard51
Oscar D.
6/29/17

There was some confusion on the numbers to use if outside of the US and a bit irritated when the person whom we talked to (a certain Russel) told us that we will get the number emailed to us but did not do so. We have to cancel our scheduled conference.

annb217
Ann B.
6/29/17

Unlimited meetings. Simplest interface. Clear communication. Unlimited Conferencing will work wonders to your productivity.

douglasw68
Douglas W.
6/29/17

Very easy though not tailored to customers like myself that just want to call in to different recovery type conference meetings. Hard to figure out if calling toll and non toll numbers is allowed. Hard to figure out if unlimited call into recovery meetings is an option.

deanc69
Dean C.
6/29/17

With no contracts and no set up fees, Unlimited Conferencing gives you the highest quality HD audio, screen sharing, and video conferencing at the lowest rates you'll find anywhere.

jeffm301
Jeff M.
6/29/17

Amy, Customer Service was exceptional during our evaluation period. Highly recommended and great value!

michaelw463
Michael W.
6/29/17

My only concern is that I would like to use my own business toll-free number instead of a metered toll-free number, as nothing more than a matter of convenience to my meeting invitees. I've opened up a support ticket about this question along with more info about the personalization option of the Pro package (company branding?).

carrollc15
Carroll C.
6/29/17

I am not sure why you are trying to get a rating for me entering my Credit Card. I'll let you know when I've had a conference tonight.

cherylc174
Cheryl C.
6/29/17

Haven't used the service yet so I cannot recommend or say I'll buy. However, I am looking forward to superior service ~ hopefully !

wesp11
Wes P.
6/29/17

Fast sign up Pesky request for rating that's taking longer and won't close until I leave this comment. Rethinking my choice.

carys28
Cary S.
6/29/17

10 Reasons to use UC! Reliability, Increase Productivity, Efficiency, Save Time, Employee Morale, Save Money, Security, Customer Service, & Increased Productivity. Call Russell at 800-834-6971 X901

jamiee34
Jamie E.
6/29/17

I was assisted in signing up for my account by a member of your sales team at the call center Russell. He did a great job explaining the service and I signed up on the spot after taking some time to research several other companies.

richardz29
Richard Z.
6/29/17

very quick loved the drop down question section you made my decision to purchase very easy. Best site I have seen for your industry

jpv5
JP V.
6/29/17

I called in on Sunday and was able to speak with a live person. Russell's customer service was very helpful. I thought I would be able to do Skype like conferences but that has not proven to be the case.

jacka121
Jack A.
6/29/17

This conference service will cut down our travel time and save us money. Daisy is a fantastic and professional operator!

christophern55
Christopher N.
6/29/17

Thanks so we have the right address and the right person and I can be a better source than that is a good thing that you have done that to your own point to a new job or
Thanks to my brother I am so much fun with my family I know I have the most amazing thing ever and will have the most important part about me I

dong88
Don G.
6/29/17

So far so good - will need to test it out to make sure it's what I want for my business conference calls. Will I be put under the 14 day free trial?

williaml293
William L.
6/29/17

I can not rate if I will buy again when I have not used what I purchased. This is an inappropriate quistion

tomv46
Tom V.
6/29/17

I am not happy that this sign up insisted on a different card for payment other than my business card which was not accepted. It's a "bank card".

yvetted12
Yvette D.
6/29/17

You guys charged me already the day after my free trial ended. I was under the impression I would be charged the following month. Wow, thats crazy.

Questions? Get answers from the UnlimitedConferencing staff and other customers.

UnlimitedConferencing?