Review of Uni Study Notes

support@unistudynotes.org.uk

90 reviews with 5 stars

gid1
1/16/19

I bought one of the document and it was comprehensive and detail. The note really helps me with my module

devil3
1/10/19

Really helped me in my Jan exams. Would have been pretty lost without them as they were able to point me in the right direction with regards to examinable content.

amnat
12/17/18

Bought notes for ma100 and st102. And they really helped me to get a 2.1 in the January exams. They all all the most important points stated clearly.

zainah1
12/16/18

The notes I buy from here are so useful to focus your revision! I recommend this to anyone who aims for a first class!

venivicic
12/5/18

This website is excellent and I would highly recommend it for students seeking high grades in their exams.

nicoleo47
11/3/18

Easy to use and really helpful notes. Consistently good delivery, definitely plan on using this site again.

jamesc1062
10/27/18

The website has been extremely helpful in my revision and I cannot thank the founders enough for providing me with a tool that is absolutely essential for those who may have missed out on a couple of lectures in the year!

peterc387
10/17/18

Consistently very useful material. Definitely plan on using this site again. Many modules all available here. Decent prices too

musas4
10/13/18

quick delivery and top quality notes. The notes covered each area of the course to a very high level

wyh
10/13/18

Really happy with the notes! I have been amazed at how specific these notes can be, very happy with prices!

aa216
10/3/18

Best notes I have found on any website would definitely recommend. Top quality - I find it very useful to look at how other students look at things so looking at notes is the best way.

abulf1
9/24/18

The LSE year 4 notes are very concise, well written and incredible value for money. I got these notes at discounted rates using the wheel of fortune, make sure you give that a go as well before buying!

andreac262
9/6/18

Have used Uni Study Notes a lot over the last two years and the quality of notes never fails to impress me. Worthy purchases each time and really help me towards my grade.

sasy
Sas Y.
5/31/18

Good service. Helped a lot with studying. It was my primary guide. The notes delivered on what was promised in the description.

mirunap
Miruna P.
5/24/18

Great quality study notes and past paper solutions, very helpful for revision! Would recommend to any fellow LSE students

anisau
Anisa U.
5/16/18

Very good site for revision notes that you need last-minute, however takes long to have actual access to the link (the link is sent straight away but it takes a few hours or so to have access on google drive).

abdulm59
Abdul M.
5/12/18

It is a nice and amazing site. I feel that i have saved much of my time by buying notes from this site. These notes have become very helpful for me.

joshuas228
JOSHUA S.
5/10/18

Very good service. Quick and easy and notes were very helpful prep for exam. Quite costly but prob worthit.

lizs136
Liz S.
5/9/18

Super detail though doesn't conclude notes for every IOs mentioned in class. more details about the IR theories. have some really helpful reading notes. regional IOs and human rights IOs weren't included.

annag186
Anna G.
4/29/18

A useful and helpful website. The materials are well prepared with no mistakes, etc. Would definitely recommend it further!

phillipah1
Phillipa H.
4/29/18

Great help when you are stuck on a module. the notes have reviews/write ups by the website to help you decide whether its worth paying for them.

jamesb1247
James B.
4/28/18

A real time-saver especially for specific exams in which a lot of content needs to be covered. I've used them over the last three years since I started LSE and each year the notes I've purchased have helped me considerably in preparation for my exams. I have to say as well the website is SO much better and the fact you receive your papers instantly is another bonus. I would recommend study notes without reservation to anyone!

mariew107
Marie W.
4/26/18

I had a very good experience with UniStudyNotes! The notes I purchased were exactly as described in the video and helped me immensely. After initially being unable to access my file, I contacted the site and was helped almost immediately, gaining access only minutes later.

johnc1720
John C.
5/5/17

It was really useful - due to the crazy schedule during Lent Term, study notes really helped me save a lot of time!

marekg5
Marek G.
5/1/17

Very useful website. I bought about 7 different notes packages and they really helped me with my exams, really improved my grade.

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uni Study Notes