UnderJerseys.org reviews

SITE CLOSED

lannyt6
9/27/16

The jerseys were great. I will be making a new order very soon. Just let me know when the Wolves jerseys become available. I need them in both colors large and x large

robbiej4
3/10/14

I ordered 25 jerseys before Thanksgiving. I recieved only 2 of the jerseys. They kept saying another 2 weeks, Chinese New Year, Spring Festivals, etc. By then the football season was over. I asked for a refund. I keep getting two weeks again and now I have received notice that I will only get 1/2 if my money back. Avoid this site at all costs or you will get ripped off of 100's of dollars like I did. Minimal responses and lots of excuses.

carolv7
1/17/14

Horrible customer service. I ordered 3 FSU jerseys and got 3 and an Ohio State jersey, sent a picture to them to prove they made a mistake in the order and they have refused to send me the right jersey, and on top of that, they want to give me only $8 in compensation for a jersey I paid $19.99 for because they don't have that jersey anymore. How on earth does a company like that have any business?

Questions? Get answers from the UnderJerseys.org staff and other customers.

UnderJerseys.org?