This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

UnderJerseys.org

UnderJerseys.org has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UnderJerseys.org also ranks 82nd among Jersey sites. The most common issues with UnderJerseys.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate UnderJerseys.org?

“The jerseys were great!”

Lanny T.
9/27/16

The jerseys were great. I will be making a new order very soon. Just let me know when the Wolves jerseys become available. I need them in both colors large and x large

“I ordered 25 jerseys before Thanksgiving”

Robbie J.
3/10/14

I ordered 25 jerseys before Thanksgiving. I recieved only 2 of the jerseys. They kept saying another 2 weeks, Chinese New Year, Spring Festivals, etc. By then the football season was over. I asked for a refund. I keep getting two weeks again and now I have received notice that I will only get 1/2 if my money back. Avoid this site at all costs or you will get ripped off of 100's of dollars like I did. Minimal responses and lots of excuses.

lannyt6
September 27th, 2016
robbiej4
March 10th, 2014
carolv7
January 17th, 2014
Horrible customer service. I ordered 3 FSU jerseys and got 3 and an Ohio State jersey, sent a picture to them to prove they made a mistake in the order and they have refused to send me the right jersey, and on top of that, they want to give me only $8 in compensation for a jersey I paid $19.99 for because they don't have that jersey anymore. How on earth does a company like that have any business?

Questions? Get answers from the UnderJerseys.org staff and other customers.

This website is for sale! underjerseys.org is your first and best source for all of the information you? ۪re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, underjerseys.org has it all. We hope you find what you are search...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnderJerseys.org?

Have a question about UnderJerseys.org?