Review of Uncommongoods

help@uncommongoods.com

80 reviews with 5 stars

alg111
1/23/19

I recently purchased a pair of friendship lamps, and due to some unique circumstances, after 6 months, hoped to return just one of them. When I called, I was met with kindness, respect, and humanity, and before the end of the call, already had the return label in hand. Thank you! As a side note, the recordings they have you listen to when on hold are the best on the planet. It's absolutely NOT muzak.

caitlynd5
12/17/18

I ordered my mother and father-in-laws custom mugs for Christmas. One came broken in the box and Uncommongoods was so accommodating! They got my order in as quickly as possible and even gave me complimentary 2-day shipping to make sure they came in before Christmas! The mugs themselves are wonderful and really high quality! If you're looking for a unique gift this is the place to go!

Response from Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative
We're so glad that we were able to fix this for you! The custom mugs are adorable and I'm sure your father-in-law will love them!
mannyo3
7/16/18

I'm always on the look out for interesting gifts and this site has them in abundance! Just be sure to give it enough time to ship and near Christmas orders might come afterward... to remedy that, I made a paper copy of the item ordered and wrapped that in a box with the shipping information also inside. This site is one of my New Favorite sites to shop when looking for gifts.

ninat41
7/16/18

Great gifts and customer service, I would recommend this site to friends, and definitely will shop here again in the future.

emilyf78
7/12/18

I have ordered many products from Uncommon Goods over a number of years, and I have been happy with all of them, and so have my lucky friends and family members who have received them as gifts! I actually look forward to receiving their catalogue and finding new things in it. I see that a reviewer says the site is a scam, and that's just ridiculous. I've placed at least 10 orders with them and literally never had a problem (I ordered the pistachio pedestal, tea mug, star scarf, jewelry dish, ice cream dishes, hanging bat sculpture, etc.!). Yes, shipping is not free and not instant: it's not amazon, which is why you're getting unique, handmade stuff instead of the same stuff everyone else has!

ryanm329
7/11/18

I couldn't be happier. It was a custom made piece, a 1 of 1. Hard to beat that at this price! They clearly state that it takes some time, so don't worry about the other reviews here. It's not Amazon, mass produced goods, people. I believe I was quoted 6-8 weeks, and received my item right at the 7 week mark, which was a nice bonus. I had a few concerns, and their customer service is top notch. Something weird with tracking numbers, and an email I didn't get in time, but they responded very promptly to my inquiry and fixed the problem. I will be shopping with them again when I need another one of a kind gift.

srg1
7/9/18

I have ordered several items as gifts and the shipping is always fast and the items are unique and of good quality and appreciated.

simono15
7/8/18

Great shipping speed! Great assortment of products, I would recommend this website for a variety of gifts and ultimately as it states, gifts of all kinds

kimm489
7/8/18

UncommonGoods is that online store I like to pull up when I have my coffee, and some relaxing time to myself (I have 2 monsters) so I can browse the many "aisles" of cool stuff they offer fully...as it should be enjoyed. So many very fun products to research - every product pic looked at, every description read. I enjoy it! I also have experienced exceptional customer service for my orders. I take my relaxing moments when they come (usually during naptime), helped by Uncommon Goods.

janiced75
7/8/18

I have ordered several different types of items for myself and for gifts. The quality is always excellent, and I have never returned an order. The catalog description is very accurate with pictures that show the item clearly. I am pleased to recommend Uncommon Goods for gifts to yourself and others that will always be well received!

ryanr206
6/24/18

I purchased this item as a gift and I was very happy with my purchase except the frame was cracked when I received it. The customer service team was wonderful in assisting, communicating, and sending a replacement. Thank you for your excellent customer service!

bonniem159
6/23/18

Ive ordered numerous items from Uncommon Goods and have loved them all! They have one of a kind products and I can always find something that serves my needs or interests.

nicolet174
6/19/18

My orders have been delivered on time, The products are fantastic and when I had a question it was asnwered within 24 hours.
I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

I have had a fantastic experience with Uncommon Goods

jillm194
6/18/18

First of all, the products are unique and very well made. I've ordered here many times. For a gift for my mom I ordered a hummingbird feeder with several small glass containers within a metal frame. When she opened the package, one of the glass containers was cracked. I called customer service, expecting there to be quite a run-around, since the item was made by an artist - but nope...they shipped a new one out to her IMMEDIATELY and sent me a return label at the same time - no delay for return of the broken item...nada. Mom had her hummingbird feeder in a couple of days. And I should add that in the several years I've ordered items here, this is the one and only time there was any sort of issue. - I suspect it stemmed from rough handling. Awesome website and catalog.

elizabethg173
5/5/18

I love the unique selection at UncommonGoods. The quality of the merchandise is really good and the customer service is probably the best that Ive ever experienced.

elizabetha165
4/23/18

I ordered a customized family print and it came out exactly as I had hoped. And most importantly, the recipients loved the gift!

carried47
4/16/18

My first place to stop when I need a gift thats meaningful, unique and high-quality. I cant say enough good things about this site.

pz9
4/12/18

When I needed an item sent immediately that LOOKED as though I had searched forever for that perfect match, I stumbled upon Uncommon Goods and it was a beautifully orchestrated transaction. I will be a customer for life. This company is NOT inexpensive, but its items are well made by human minds and hands...sometime in your life, you will notice quality and craftsmanship aren't cheap. If you can't find a special gift from this company, you're not honing in on THE GIFT Turn the page in the catalog; it IS in there. Find it. Buy it. Make someone SPECIAL smile.

sandras256
4/11/18

We ordered several items from Uncommon Goods over the last couple of years for Christmas and birthdays. We have always been very pleased with every aspect of our purchase. Great company to buy from

christines179
4/11/18

When I need something for that hard to buy for person, I always find something on Uncommon Goods! A recent purchase was the family block blanket. We have a large family and needed more names than the template allowed. Uncommon Goods contacted the artist and got it done for me! They were in constant contact with me and the blanket was delivered in the same amount of time and was perfect! I am always checking out the site even when I don't need a gift!

pamelas178
4/11/18

I buy a lot of gifts here after an amazing experience I had!! I purchased a great cribbage board and when my daughter lost the pegs they sent me more! I am so lucky to have found this site and my family loves their gifts!! Thanks uncommon goods!

lisas575
4/9/18

I needed several items all to go to different places. I thought I had it set up correctly only to realize I was having things sent to me instead of the person I wanted to get it. The CS team at UncommonGoods jumped in and made it all right even though 1 item had already shipped to me. They appreciated my business and told me to enjoy it. It is now hanging in my dining room. Thanks UncommonGoods

sheilag63
4/7/18

Whenever I get a catalog Im sure to find something unusual and different her I need to gave. I love the company and did most of my holiday shopping right here
Super Nice to deal with

caprishap
4/4/18

I was blown away by the selection of one-of-a-kind products. I have people that very difficult to shop for, and I was able to find that something special at a great price. Then, due to the sheer volume and bustle of the Christmas rush, there was problem with the delivery company, not once but twice. UncommonGoods was just amazing and still managed to get the gift to me in time for Christmas. Im not sure a person can ask for better service than that! I just cant reccomend them enough.

jessiel51
3/30/18

I love the unique products that uncommon offers. When your looking for a creative gift for someone this is the place to look. Match that with fast and friendly service and its the perfect recipe. Thank you uncommon for standing out in the crowd!

We'll email your tracking number on the day the order ships. If you need anything else, please contact our CS team at help@uncommongoods.com

By Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Uncommongoods staff and other customers.

Uncommongoods?