University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home

University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home

www.ummedicareadvantage.org

University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home?

“worst health insurance ever”

margaret m.
6/29/17

I am paying extra for a premium with the impression it should be a better insurance. not! The specialist copay is double what I was paying with traditional Medicare. Specialist are 20 and 30 miles away instead of 5 to 10. I still have to pay 20% for lab test...including those in the Drs. offices. Their patient advocate department is a joke: they took Planet Fitness's word over mine, thus I was railroaded out of my fitness benefit. Planet Fitness lied and told them I left for other reasons instead of the $39 fee they were trying to impose on me. Watch out for their sales department----they exaggerate benefit coverages.

margaretm162
June 29th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home?

Have a question about University Of Maryland Health Advantage > Home?