Review of UKTicketFactory

UKTicketFactory reviews

gemmac
3/10/10

This website is a complete con i bought tickets for a concert this weekend 13.03.10 and they have not turned up and i have been charged for them. They have made no contact with me i have now had to go to my credit card company to try and sort this mess out and i have had to pay out for another couple of tickets for this concert so now i have paid out twice luckily im coverd by my credit card company and will eventually get the money back. I advise people to stay away form this site i fell for it and i thought i was wise about things like this on the internet don't fall for it !!!!!

tracyw1
2/23/10

ripped off to the tune of 700 quid..hannah montanna tickets,,and spoilt christmas for my two young daughters..scum bags..WHY havnt they been stopped

kallya
2/1/10

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES use this company. I ordered, paid for and did not receive 2 tickets (one of which was a present for someone) despite several re-assurances (by email only, no telephone contact available) by the UKT (!) team.
I was told the tickets would arrive 7 days prior to the concert (November) despite paying for them in August, only to be told 1 day before the event that they had been let down by their suppliers. When I demanded a full refund I was sent a link to a financial services website showing how to claim from my bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very disappointed, I was angry but have calmed down a little now!

richardg1
1/17/10

MONEY BACK!

I odered tickets for Muse that never arrived. After a string of emails i got the following response.

Please accept our apologies for the ongoing delay with the completion of the refund. Our old merchant service provider keeps telling us the money will be returned to you soon. They cannot give us an exact date however.

We advise you to contact your card issuer and start chargeback proceedings to ensure the refund is completed.

Apologies again for the non-delivery of tickets and the inconvenience incurred.

Regards

UKT

I did exactly that and got my MONEY BACK!

steveh4
12/29/09

My god!!!

You weasels take the biscuit! I hope that you will be prosecuted by the relevant authorities.
It's pretty easy to find out who you really are and which particular gutter you come from. One day very soon the authorities will catch you scumbags and when they do, your days of scamming will be over...completely.

Please understand...it's not the money you idiots (Although £408 is a lot of money!!)... No.....it's the look on my kids faces that wills me to help you get what's coming to you...AND SOME!!.... I hope you all rot in hell.

pamelaj
12/21/09

please do not try to get tickets - complete con - we have all been conned out of the money when no tickets were ever really coming - when I bought 2 tickets this came up as yahoo sponsered site I can see it is not one now. shame we cannot have warning message for others popping up. it shouldn't be allow to happen - my 8 yrs old is being really brave since she has been waiting 6 months to see miley cyrus - that breaks my heart more than any refund - if we were allowed to swear it would start with a B********

janr1
12/16/09

I completely agree with everything said about this utterly shoddy set-up. I ordered three tickets back in June to see Miley Cyrus at the NEC on 23rd Dec for my granddaughter and her friend as they are huge fans. Felt it would be the very best Christmas present. Subsequently I learned that this may be a dodgy outfit. I have been sending them E-mails over the past few months reminding them that tickets were paid for and therefore expected. I was met with assurances that this was the case. Today they admit (exactly one week before the show) that they have been let down by suppliers and I shall not receive tickets. They assured me my refund will be paid but I do not trust a word they say.
THIS BUNCH OF CROOKS MUST BE STOPPED!!!
AVOID AT ALL COST

vickid
12/11/09

WHAT A BUNCH OF EVIL SCAMMERS! Purchased 4 tickets in July to take my 9 year old daughter and 8 year old niece to see their idol, Miley Cyrus on 13th Dec 2009 as their christmas present. Paid The UK Ticket Factory euro equivalent of £270, We have NO tickets, have sent numerous e mails and recieved one to say they have been let down by suppliers one day before!! and we will get a full refund (likely story!) Have also had to cancel a hotel booking too. As a single parent this has been a great loss that i can't replace plus we have very distraught children. How can these bastards live with themselves??? We have contacted the O2 Arena who have asked for all info relating to this, to pass to their customer service department who will hand it over to the police. If you have been scammed by these people please make sure you do the same, get them stopped! DO NOT GET YOUR TICKETS FROM UK TICKET FACTORY, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR TICKETS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

shirleyc
12/9/09

This is a scam website. I ordered 2 tickets in July to go see Paul Weller in December 4 days before the concert I recieved an e mail telling me they had been let down by their suppliers and they would refund the money in full. I haven't received any refund and after reading other reviews don't expect I will. I have contacted my credit card company to deal with this.

daisyc
12/7/09

I would like to warn everyone that this website is a scam site .
PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM!!

ginaw
11/29/09

They took money for the tickets 3 weeks before event - then when i e mailed them to let them know the tickets had not arrived 4 days before the event I received a reply sayng that they did not have the tickets and we would be refunded.
I waited patiently - no money was refunded so I e mailed after 1 week to be told it would take from 7 - 28 days ?????? why i don't know !! a
After 28 days no money e mailed again apparently it would clear tomorrow - which was 5 days ago and what a surprise Still no money -- DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

grantc1
11/21/09

I bought Michael McIntyre tickets in August for an October gig, they never arrived! I mailed the website 3 days prior to the gig and they made some excuse about being let down by their supplier, not that they were ever going to tell me! I demanded a refund and they mailed me to say it would take between 7 & 28 days. No money has been returned and the 28 days are up. They are now stating the problem is with their bank! The trouble is that these guys are still trading and they answer emails simply as a cover. I have now involved the police. Do not touch this site, they don't have a contact number or an address, I have requested this several times but they refuse. I also had to cancel my credit card as someone tried to use it. Luckily I didn't lose anything, as my card provider sussed it instantly. It was probably these guys so you'd better all inform your card provider asap.

emmat2
11/20/09

I booked 2 tickets for beyonce in july, got a email today the day of the concert after me sending them numerous emails, and guess what, suppliers apparently let them down - NO TICKETS, did do a review before i used but failed to find this sight or only 1 review saying they were good to use, probably wrote that themselves. very mad and annoyed, trying to claim back from my credit card but was told as its less then 100.00 gbp they carn't help! DO NOT USE THESE EVERY! im waiting for a promised refund! not holding my breath from the scammers. Please beware and stay away, if the tickets are from repreble companys and are sold ou, thn leave it, its too good to be true!!

melaniet
11/18/09

hi i wish i had looked at this reviews website before i parted with 330 euros for the muse concert in munich on friday night. I put my faith in ukticketfactory booked flights and accommodation for five of us and waited patiently for the 3- 5 day deadline. when my tickets hadn't arrived yesterday i emailed them asking for assurance that they would be here only to recieve an email TONIGHT the evening before we leave saying that the supplier had let them down and I wouldnt be recieving them. They have promised a full refund and i have told them if i havent recieved it within 14 working days i will go to the police. I have learnt the hard way I will never buy tickets from anyone other than ticketmaster. LIVID!

angelab3
11/17/09

I ordered 2 tickets to see Beyonce 19th Nov 09. Just had the email saying suppliers have let them down etc etc. I paid by my visa debit card. My bank are saying i might not get my money back as i paid on a debit card not credit card, doesnt seem fair somehow. Do not use this site, they have robbed me, and my daughters of seeing Beyonce

darrenb1
11/17/09

Bought some Beyonce tickets to take wife, booked hotel etc etc.

Nothing arrived and then the emails started to flow only the one way, to them.

No replies received at all.

THEN I found this review of the company and know that they are scam artists.

How can they still orperate when they are most certainly run by crooks.

Will follow the advice and liaise with my credit card company for a refund.

Gutted !!!!

db1
11/16/09

These bastards have just done me too. Been done like a kipper. Purchased Arctic Monkeys tickets for 14th November. They never showed. Some rubbish about suppliers letting them down. Instead of the £105 I was invoiced for , my credit card has been debited with £202 around a month later. Hopefully I should get it back. The amount they must have ripped off is absolutely staggering. Ive learnt a lesson. AVOID THIS 'COMPANY' AS IF IT WERE BUBONIC PLAGUE.

ronh
11/15/09

DON'T USE UK TICKET FACTORY IMO. Bought 3 Muse tickets on 5/6/09 from UKTICKETFACTORY costing £228.00. The concert was for 13/11/09. The site only has email address, no contact telephone number or address. The payment on my bank statement showed as "Budapest HU". Emailed UKTICKET FACTORY in Sep after reading several reviews that they were scammers. They emailed back stating they were genuine and we would receive tickets. The tickets never arrived! They still have other tickets for sale on their website. IMO these people are scammers - IMO do not buy tickets from them - they took my money and I didn't receive tickets!!! I paid on my visa debit card and my bank says it will give me a refund via the Visa Debit Chargeback Agreement and pass the details to their fraud dept.

tiffanyj
11/14/09

SCAM. Ordered 3 beyonce tickets in june for november recieved a confirmation email. Decided to email them a week before the concert to make sure i would get my tickets as there has been a postal strike, didnt hear anything back so emailed them again after reading the reviews to which i recived an email back saying that they don't accept maestro card so my order hadn't been successful therefor i wouldn't be recieving any tickets.
Luckly we used a maestro card which they don't accept otherwise we would of been ripped off for £220

tarrynf
11/14/09

I purchased 2 tickets for the Michael McIntyre show in Brighton for the 7th Nov 2009 and paid 170 euro. I still hadn't received the tickets 2 weeks before the show so sent them an email, to which I received a reply 3 days before the event saying "apologies but our suppliers let us down" etc etc and they had refunded my credit card. Still not received this and having read all these reviews now I realise I will never get the money back from. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!! I will be phoning my credit card provider today to hopefully get my money back.

robinb
11/13/09

I have just been done aswell . Surely the law can do something about these people - how many more of us must be ripped off.Dont don't go near this site.

bigw
11/13/09

Apologies for last 'good' response , i meant 'bastards', they have ripped us off. We purchased 2 tickets to see Muse back in June. Clearly, we were concerned when with 2 days to go no tickets had arrived. We were supposed to fly to Rotterdam this morning to see concert tomorrow night. They have cost us concert tickets, two return flights and a hotel reservation, about £500 so far and they are still trading as UKTC, unbelievable, something has to be done to eliminate this orgnaisation. Cancel your credit cards a.s.a.p. Rgds BW

christopherz
11/13/09

Bought tickets, waited and emailed 1 week before delivery when they would be issued. Was confident as website look official and received lots of follow up emails for future concerts. However my email was not responded to and I began to worry. Received a reply email explaining that they were let down by suppliers 1 day before concert and that they will refund the cash. Have emailed to request date when I will be refunded, however have been to my bank and asked them to investigate and they are refunding the cash direct to me.. My bank has advised that my money was paid into an account in hungry. Nothing to do with the UK at all. Avoid these company !!!!! they are scamming us.

rogere
11/11/09

Having purchased two tickets on the 7th August 2009 for a concert on the 17th October, I had not received the tickets even on the day before the event was to take place. After several e-mails (no other contact details given) I received a reply stating that their supplier had let them down and no tickets were available. I was told that a full refund would be made to my credit card account. After 28 days of waiting, still no refund !!!
I have explained the situation to my credit card company and they have reassured me that I'm protected by the card and my account will be reimbursed under that protection. It's clear that no refund will be coming from the UK Ticket Factory and I should imagine that they are making a huge income from these bogus ticket allocations by simply keeping the customers money.
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. IT IS NOT A UK COMPANY (IT'S HUNGARIAN) AND IF THIS WARNING IS TOO LATE, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY ASAP FOR HELP !!

jamesh3
11/7/09

ordered muse tickets for 9/11/09 have not received any tickets and when i contacted them about postal strike i was told they would be delivered via an alternate means this site is a sham and should be avoided and reported by as many people as possible to have them removed

That is horrible!!! you should write a review here and warn other people. Did you find a place where you can buy real tickets and not get ripped off?

By Nicole J.
Questions? Get answers from the UKTicketFactory staff and other customers.

UKTicketFactory?