Review of Uktaps.co.uk

Uktaps.co.uk reviews

timf238
11/13/18

Ordered a 'brass' tap set from UKtaps.co.uk, they arrived and to my surprise were made out of PLASTIC.

I asked to return them for a full refund, they accepted as long as I paid for postage... to China.

Long dispute over who would pay the postage (including why I was given a Chinese address after assuming they were a UK company), after speaking with trading standards (who said they were out of jurisdiction), I gave in and paid the return postage (around a 1/3 the price of the taps).

They REFUSED the parcel, I chased them for 5 days about why they wouldn't accept it.

The parcel company then returned the parcel back to me, and tried to charge me £55 in fees for the return - you literally can't write it!

Luckily I paid through Paypal, who when looked into the matter could see how they regular do this scam, I got the money back from them, but not for the postage (and are being repeatedly chased to pay this £55 fee).

katem26
3/5/14

I am a home designer, bought several times taps and showers from uktaps.co.uk for my clients. Although all products shipped from China, but shipping speed is very fast. Everytime we contacted the customer service, Kate always replied in time. Taps quality is great, our clients are all satisfied with the products and also the prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Uktaps.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Uktaps.co.uk