Uktaps.co.uk

Uktaps.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uktaps.co.uk also ranks 77th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with Uktaps.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uktaps.co.uk?

“Satisfied with this online store, variety products”

kate m.
3/5/14

I am a home designer, bought several times taps and showers from uktaps.co.uk for my clients. Although all products shipped from China, but shipping speed is very fast. Everytime we contacted the customer service, Kate always replied in time. Taps quality is great, our clients are all satisfied with the products and also the prices.

“Overpriced Chinese rubbish”

Cara c.
3/11/20

Overpriced Chinese rubbish that can be purchased on eBay for less than half the price, complete waste of money

carac45
March 11th, 2020
timf238
November 13th, 2018
Ordered a 'brass' tap set from UKtaps.co.uk, they arrived and to my surprise were made out of PLASTIC.

I asked to return them for a full refund, they accepted as long as I paid for postage... to China.

Long dispute over who would pay the postage (including why I was given a Chinese address after assuming they were a UK company), after speaking with trading standards (who said they were out of jurisdiction), I gave in and paid the return postage (around a 1/3 the price of the taps).

They REFUSED the parcel, I chased them for 5 days about why they wouldn't accept it.

The parcel company then returned the parcel back to me, and tried to charge me £55 in fees for the return - you literally can't write it!

Luckily I paid through Paypal, who when looked into the matter could see how they regular do this scam, I got the money back from them, but not for the postage (and are being repeatedly chased to pay this £55 fee).
katem26
March 5th, 2014

eBay sells Chinese taps the same products for less than half the price

By Cara c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uktaps.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uktaps.co.uk?

Have a question about Uktaps.co.uk?