UK Safety Footwear reviews

Tel: +44-845-4592700
enquiries@uksafetyfootwear.com

teenah
7/13/13

ordered work boots ,never arrived and can't get in touch by email,phoneand mail .Money taken straight out my account

juliel4
4/16/11

same story here - ordered in November, paid via Paypal. They contacted to say out of stock, would I wait 4 weeks for delivery. Not realising that this would take me out of the automatic Paypal refund time limit, I said that was OK. When nothing arrived I emailed, phoned, complained to Paypal, all with no response. Sent a recorded delivery letter which has been returned 'addressee gone away'. Think we've all been done.

clivel1
3/3/11

paid by paypal for a pair of boots,promised delivery three weeks,this of course is past the claim time (2 weeks) for a refund!.will try county court to get my money back!

pg3
2/28/11

I can not tell you how unprofessional this so called company is, they hardly ever reply back to your emails, the items brought are never in stock & if you are Lucky they might arrive 4 to 6 weeks later.
Avoid this place or you will have to write endless emails with no satisfactions.

annr4
2/23/11

Con artists!! no shoes, don't answer the phone, don't reply to fax, don't reply to e/mails.Worst of all no refunds. How are they still allowed to trade, this site should be closed down before more people loose their money.

peterg6
2/23/11

Same story, money taken, no goods looks like I'm unlikely to get any either. Wish I'd seen this website prior to buying. I'm now going to contact the ASA and trading standards. Any positive feedback on here is most probably written by the scam artists running the UKsafetyfootwear website.

daver11
2/11/11

Bough a pair of caterpiller safety boots, very helpful on the phone goods were delivered in 2 days. Happy with service do not agree with other comments.

markw10
1/5/11

I bought from this company 18 months ago with no problems, but in October 2010 I ordered again & this time they took the money from my card but did not deliver the shoes. When chased they claimed supply was nearly with them, but then did not ever send them to me.

After chasing again I then pushed this back to my credit card provider to claim the money back.

jacquin
12/9/10

NEVER use this web site they steal your money do not deliver goods or refunds... they are breaking the sale of goods act if you to have been ripped off you should send a letter to them recorded delivery quoting Sale of Goods Act , give them seven days from the reciept of letter to refund if this does not work contact Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06 good luck

alunl
12/9/10

I have been treated the same as the above this is obviously a scam website, and needs stopping, they have taken seventy pounds of my money for steel toe capped boots that still haven't arrived three months later, they are impossible to contact, I am now considering taking legal advice.

decland
12/6/10

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS

On the 4.10.10 I tried to purchase a pair of steel toe capped trainers was fed a story that they where out of stock waited a period and requested a refund, got told they had a 28 day refund policy still waiting .......

I have tried numerous emails and phone calls but NO response, BEWARE AVIOD THEM!!

jeffreyb
11/9/10

i put in an order in september 23 its now november 12 no boots i ordered , no email responce , the phone line all ways busy . they took my money .

charlenem2
10/23/10

Very poor indeed, can`t contact them, placed my order 23.8.2010 still waiting 23.10.2010. What a bunch of jokers.

sammyp
10/18/10

Do not use this website. They don't deliver what you have paid for and they don't refund your money, despite constant requests and emails.

I ordered and got confirmation email, then heard nothing. Chased it up to no avail. Went to the shop in Loughborough, they are trading. Guy offered me different boots or refund as the ones I ordered are going to be taken off website and no longer available. No refund has come through and no response to emails or phone calls. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Reported them to trading standards, consumer direct, BBC watchdog etc. Everyone should do the same. Contact your bank, show them the transaction and request a chargeback as they have not produced the goods. Provide proof with print outs of you email conversations. Will also go back to the shop with my baseball bat.

By nick p.
Questions? Get answers from the UK Safety Footwear staff and other customers.

UK Safety Footwear?