Review of UK Outdoor Toys

Tel: 0845605134

1 review with 5 stars

paulb13
7/22/10

I ordered from this company after finding they were the cheapest for inflatable water slide on the web.and didn't think to check the web for reviews on them.
after finding this website and these reviews it left me very worried
after paying £199 for a slide.
All though i couldn't reach them by phone,i then submitted an online contact form,to which they phoned me within the hour.
on the telephone this company offered me a full refund if i was not happy with my product once i received it,and would also have it collected.
But to my joy the product was fantastic quality a great build
and my kids love it.
The delivery service was with DPD which also gave me an exact time it was going to be delivered with full tracking online.

my point to my review is that after trying so hard to find something positive about this company. i couldn't,and if you think about it most people do come to the net to flame someone after a bad experience rather than talk about how good there service was.

i give you my review to my delighted service with uk out door toys :)
thank you very much i will order from you again.

I to bought a Hummer jeep with parts missing Grandson is totally devastated .Who can help to get parts or full refund

By Tam M.
Questions? Get answers from the UK Outdoor Toys staff and other customers.

UK Outdoor Toys?