Review of UKOptions

support@ukoptions.com

1 Review From Our Community

tammyt14
10/27/15

UK OPTIONS HOUSE, BROKER, SUPPORT, REVIEW.... would just like to throw my opinion out there about this UK OPTIONS... Honestly i wish we would have done a little bit of investigating before we invested with a company that literally Robs you blind and you don't really know till it's to late, We were told there bot would be fine on its own and we really didn't have to do anything with it... YEAH DON'T believe that for a min it's a bunch of BS... There bot lost the first 5 trades how is this possible well if they would either call or email then i guess we would know however after the so called broker management who's name i won't use however my husband asked what was going on with that account and the guy hung up on him NEVER to call back as well as the rep who took the deposit have emailed him to express our selves and again no call or email so if you fund with this company be prepared to lose your money and have no contact I have emailed and called i even went as far a signing up in my husbands name so they would call thinking we wanted to fund and account... Sure enough a guy calls i expressed my concern's about the account he called my husband a liar and said someone from customer service would call this was over a month ago yet to receive the call in fact i emailed there support last Thursday and again no contact SO BE VERY AWARE OF THIS COMPANY BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! Eventually they will rip enough people off that will make these reviews for people just to be aware !

Questions? Get answers from the UKOptions staff and other customers.

UKOptions?