UKOfficialServices.co.uk reviews

info@ukofficialservices.co.uk

3 reviews with 5 stars

susanl413
10/15/18

Been awaiting an adoption certificate from these guys for a few weeks to get delivered to Australia. Called and got through to Emma on second try who said it was dispatched 2 weeks ago but we'd chosen mail option for surface mail which could take up to 12 weeks. Our mistake. She emailed the certificate straight away to me. Delighted with this service. Would totally recommend but make sure you are aware of postage times outwith the company's control.

nathanr83
5/29/18

I ordered a copy of my full birth certificate, it said it would take 8 business days. After I ordered, I googled them and saw a lot of bad reviews, and got worried, but I shouldn't have been. I used their online order tracking to monitor my order, after around 6 business days it was "in the print que", then 2 days later (on a saturday) it had been posted, and arrived on Monday. Very happy, it's cheaper to do it yourself on the UK gov website, but there's not a great difference in price, and they do deliver. Happy customer.

carlosr77
8/6/17

Needed an urgent divorce certificate for my future finance and UK Official Services were great with there impeccable timing when speaking with the manager and fast service. Will always to choose business with them agian

Questions? Get answers from the UKOfficialServices.co.uk staff and other customers.

UKOfficialServices.co.uk?