UKOfficialServices.co.uk reviews

info@ukofficialservices.co.uk

15 reviews with 1 star

lolac15
1/23/19

Found this site through google as they obviously pay to be one of the top results. It wasn't until after I placed my order that I scrolled through other options and realised this was a scam site listed by thr government as one that is overpriced and may not deliver on time or at all. They should be taken to court as they are not delivering the service which was promised when taking money from people. Also don't be fooled by the positive reviews- they are quite clearly fake.

wayw2
11/15/18

Service was timely but they have issued me a document that i can't use. They issued a birth certificate still containing the errors which were made on the day of registration. The birth certificate has since been amended with correct spellings but they took the old version and gave me that. I paid £100 for an expedited birth certificate with apostille that I cannot use and they tell me that their job is done. Why would they not request the most up to date corrected version? - an amateur outfit - I would steer well clear.

brianm700
11/14/18

Complete daylight robbery, do not but buy, they say on website dispatched after 8 working days but as told by the complete utter rude person in Emma Wilson that what it says can be dispatched after 8 working days but that means can be anytime after the 8 days and certainly not on the 8th day, they are not governed by anybody at all and just dupe people, I will be writing to my mp and the home office about this as it clearly is disgrace how they are allowed to operate.

shauneenm
8/29/18

As the others reviews have stated steer clear from these scanners. I have paid for an express service. They said it was posted on one date, I check royal mail tracking and it was posted days later. Second passport appointment I have now cancelled. I thought this was an official site but do not be fooled by the name. I tried to cancel minutes after my order was placed as they are a rip off but they would only refund 1/2. Do not waste your time or money using this site. The other reviews are accurate as to the experience I have received. Disgraceful that they are still allowed to operate. I will be reporting this company. Do not use them!!

elainep66
7/29/18

Ordered document and multiple payments were taken. Have not received document, 10 weeks and counting, and have not received any refunds. Numerous emails sent, to which they state that a representative from customer services will reply within 48 hours....still waiting. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS COMPANY. Total SCAM

emmas156
7/24/18

Never delivered the certificate, refuse to give me a refund. This was through ukofficialrecords website, which is one of about five or six similar websites that the same guy owns/runs. Any complaints are met with copy/pasted emails with my name written in (in a different font). If you don't order the overpriced recorded delivery option you will not get what you ordered. This is a massive scam, you should use the official GRO website which is also cheaper. Don't fall for this.

wenp3
7/13/18

Never received anything from them, paid so much for such a little request. Found another company for the same job, they did in 2 days.
Don't use them!

ladonnav2
11/21/17

Never received my birth certificate. Scam.Horrible business practices. Going to seek legal action. Paid top dollar for birth certificate . Fraud. Severely disappointed in there business practices. Tried everything to resolve no help. Rude,scam,wrong,very bad business. Will not here the last of me . Hate to make on line accountable so hard to do.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

markl284
11/16/17

Ordered a copy of a birth certificate and paid £17.00 extra for what I was lead to believe next day service (3 weeks later 2 phone calls and still nothing), My 87-year-old mother who could ill afford to waste money but was desperate for a copy of her birth certificate so believing their company was a legitimate service we used them. How wrong could I have been should have used HM instead absolutely disgusting service avoid the people at all cost. they take your money and do not deliver!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE AVOID AT ALL COSTS Use the official HM website cheaper and more efficient

penniec3
10/19/17

I used this site because I BELIEVED it was a government services,I needed an urgent birth certificate. It was late being delivered, I paid over and above what I needed to. When I said I would collect it I was fobbed off with it needed to go to LONDON for an apostillate. RUBBISH. Because of them we nearly had to cancel our flight, it arrived on the last day, even though I paid for urgent turnaround - over £150. MISLEADING .

dianak30
2/28/17

Hello I called you to give you the email diankabogdanova@seznam.cz regarding the birth certificates that you sent me into the Czech Republic give me details and account, and how much should I pay for postage thank kanalosova my number is +447376878844

jaie1
9/21/15

What a con. They pretend to be an official governement service which you can clearyl see they are not from their URL. I was inquiring about a copy of my birth certificate as I am currently overseas. Oh yeah all very helpful at first but they took far too long and their charge is three times over what you can get a copy of your birth certificate for directly from the GRO. Stay away these people are bad news and not genuine at all

pamelah9
11/3/13

ukofficialservices.co.uk has ripped me off royally. I requested a copy of a divorce decree for my sister so that she can get her passport. I ordered the decree on line in September 2013 they said it takes about 20 days. I called my sister to see is she had received it and she had not. I contacted their office in late October and was told they could not find the divorce records. I gave them all the information including my sister's husband correct last name and his name prior to adoption, they searched under his name prior to adoption instead of his adopted name and said they cannot do another search. This was their mistake and now I am out 99 pounds and if I had not contacted them I would never have known anything as they do not have the common decency to let you know their findings. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

thomash13
10/5/11

I was desperate, they seemed ok, total scam, don't even go anywhere near this site guys.

sammybrightc
4/30/10

I lost my birth certificate, went to google the website is the first on the list.Seemed good paid £36.99 for a five day service.Im glad i did not pay the £61.99 service for a two day service.Ordered the certificate Wednesday 14th April. Did not receive and started ringing the company 26th April,there are always engaged or do not answer the phone.Emailed them no response . Response time is 2 days no reply.In the end called my local registery office paid £20.00 got the certificate the next day. Dont rely on crappy websites when you are in an emergency

Questions? Get answers from the UKOfficialServices.co.uk staff and other customers.

UKOfficialServices.co.uk?