Review of Ukghdsale

SITE CLOSED

jang38
12/25/15

I purchased a pair of white ghd straightners for £79
From this site for my daughter for Christmas which on opening them today I.e. Christmas Day they are CLEARLY fake. The packaging is torn inside and the labelling on the straightners are of poor quality. The inside box is also torn and of poor quality. I have tried to find the website to complain but it appears the web site "cannot be found" FURIOUS

deej3
3/24/12

AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAQUE!! THIS SITE ARE SELLING FAKES AND IT IS NOT A UK SITE!! GHD'S COME FROM CHINA!!!! I PAID £75.00 COZ I THOUGHT I WAS SAVING A WEE BIT OF CASH WITH IT BEING XMAS... WISH I HAD JUST PURCHASED FROM A UK SALON NOW!! AS IT LOOKS LIKE I AM NOW GONNA BE £75 OUT OF POCKET!!!!!
I have also started to chase this site!!! I received ghd's for my neice for xmas anD its only march and they are faulty!!! Now they are saying coz i received in dec and its now march! I have to send back with original packaging and ''get this'' the original label which was on the parcel upon receipt!! Who keeps a delivery sticker after 3 months!! all I keep gettin is an email saying look at our returns policy!!! They DO NOT answer any questions I ask!! also YES!!! this is NOT A UK SITE!!!! Pure con!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ukghdsale staff and other customers.

Ukghdsale?