Review of Ukdress.co.uk

Ukdress.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

neilw3
10/22/11

I'm sure people have bought and had no trouble, but the measure of a good company is how they deal with any problems. In this case, they are terrible.

I have been trying to return 3 dresses (all clearly the wrong sizes) for around 2 months and have yet to be given a return address. Instead they think they are doing me a favour by offering a partial refund refund and letting me keep the 3 dresses that don't fit.

I spent £190 and they have offered £95, which would leave just shy of £100 out of pocket. They keep telling me this is worthwhile. Well, it's not really, is it?

Had to resort to getting my credit card company involved and they should be able to force a refund as I have done everything that can be asked to resolve the issue.

lornaf1
9/14/11

I bought one of three required bridemaid dresses from this website in the middle of August. It was delivered quickly however it was very damaged. The under layer of the dress is 5 inches longer than the overlayer on one side as the over layer is cut so badly. The stitching is dreadful as well. I took many photos of the dress and sent the details via email to the company as requested. I had expected them to state this was not their usual standard and to offer an exchange. HOW WRONG WAS I, They agreed it was very damaged and offered me £30 partial refund. I have even sent them a copy of there own return policy and they refuse to allow me to return the dress and receive full refund and have now offered a little extra money towards the cost of the dress which is totally un-wearable. I also require two further dresses however will never order anything from this company again.

I purchased the dress on my credit card and have been advised I should be able to claim a refund as part of my credit card cove, I am just awaiting the forms for this. I want to advise consumer protection as well as I don't think they should be able to trade in this manner. My friends have used a couple of other sites to order dresses and have never had any problems I just happened to pick this company who are a complete scam.

They just do not understand there own return policy even when you send it to them, they think they are doing you a favour giving you a small refund to keep a dress which is unwearable and un-fixable as you would have to make it into a mini to sort out the fault

If you are thinking of using this site I would advise you not to I am now of my 60th email to getting no further

angelag5
8/19/11

The dress I order was not sent but a different design of the same dress was. I contacted Bills Bills (that the email contact only) who told me it was what I ordered. But infact they did not send the dress decribed on there website, although i like the dress it was not what i orginally ordered. after dozens of emails I finally got a partial refund. I would never use this company again. I suggest you think twice before you do too.

karenc14
5/12/11

lots of beautiful dresses to choose from but no telephone number for queries and no response to my emails??

I have just read some of the comments. I bought a dress that arrived last Thursday and cannot seem to find any help in returning it. I have submitted lots of questions on the website but no response.... Below is the question I just sent..... I firmly suggest that someone needs to start responding to my requests. Last Thursday I received a dress from you. I then sent another question stating that it was not the sufficient colour and that I needed to have the dress that weekend.I also left my email and phone number. I therefore did not have the time to re order or exchange. From your return policy, it appears as though I need some confirmation from you before I can return the dress. Chance would be a fine thing!! I have since googled your company only to stumble across many unhappy customers who are finding the same issues as me. You do not seem to very fond of issuing refunds. Considering you use the line "Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance..." The dress you have sent does no where near resemble the colour on the website and looks vile. I doubt I could even re- sell it!! I've ordered off various sites and never had an issue before so it will not be my colour settings on my computer as suggested on your website. When I log in, my account is no longer there and it appears as though you have no record of my email. How convenient!! I have contacted my credited company / trading standards and my solicitor - I do not care if this costs more than the dress as you should be communicating properly with your customers! Each have said they are happy to investigate the case further. I would very much like someone to contact me urgently!! If you cannot get through to me on my mobile, keep trying!!! It's the least you can do. Has anyone had any success? I'm finding this the strangest site!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ukdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

Ukdress.co.uk?