Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

331 reviews with 5 stars

newcombj
6/18/19

An amazingly beautiful dress - and a great quality! I ordered it in pink, just like the one on the photo. The colour is very sweet and charming! I ordered the dress with my own measurements, so cannot say anything about the size. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase!

ehrhardtm
6/18/19

The dress is absolutely beautiful. I ordered it in watermelon and it came in a little over 3 weeks and ahead of schedule. I'm very, very impressed and delighted. The sizes were on target, but the bust is just a tad too loose, but nothing disastrous.

lilianag16
6/17/19

LOVE this dress! just bought it for my senior prom in Black! All my friends who have seen a picture of the dress have said its their favorite prom dress they have seen so far, i can't WAIT to wear it!!

stewarts39
6/12/19

I was worried about ordering this dress for my junior year prom because I couldn't try it on, but this dress fit perfectly! The supported bodice was very flattering on my size 18 body and it was beautifully made! Very nice quality and I felt great in it.

oliviaj60
6/10/19

My dress came 28 days after ordering and the quality is fantastic! I am genuinely amazed with how to dress was so cheap for the brilliant quality, the sizing was also very accurate too

chamblessm
6/10/19

Absolutely loved this dress. It looks exactly like the picture and the color was right to a tee to the sample!!! The fabrics seem like high quality and I have no complaints. It fits a little bigger and I even did custom measurements so do watch that but after a few alterations it was perfect!!! Shipping was fast to Canada as I received the dress from the time of purchase to my door in just over 2 weeks!!! I was impressed with the overall experience and would defiantly use MillyBridal again.

nelsond24
6/10/19

I was 100% pleased with this dress. I used the custom sizing option, because dresses never fit me. This one was almost perfect. The skirt is a full circle and looks beautiful with or without a petticoat. I used a very full petticoat under mine. The only thing to consider with this dress is that taffeta doesnt drape the same way as chiffon or satin, but the neckline was still very pretty.

soniaw29
6/9/19

I am so happy with my purchase. Very accurate shipping time. I ordered and custom dress and the dress is very well made and its gorgeous. Fits perfectly! Thank you and I will be ordering from here again.

villalobosb
6/8/19

I was honestly surprised by the quality of the dress. The seams were all finished and done well. The dress has volume and has a perfect hem line. THe color was a perfect match to the color swatch too...lilac. I am wearing it to a party.

vanessan32
6/6/19

I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !

sandersd9
6/6/19

I ordered this dress for my daughters prom as she fell in love with it, i was a bit concerned ordering from MillyBridal, but all was fine and the item arrived in time. My daughter is very pleased with it and the quality of this product is excellent and well worth the money. I would recommend this site and would order again.

mahonj
6/6/19

This was the first time of ordering from this company and i was well pleased with the fastness of delivery and how perfect the dress is for me. i cannot wait til my big day to show it off. i know i will probably be using this company again and would recommend it to anyone. i ordered my dress in red as it is a colour that suits me.

wadez5
6/6/19

When it arrived I nearly died with excitement, but when I opened it I was absolutely stunned at how beautiful the dress is! The embroidery is really detailed and the custom fitting fits perfectly. Being about 52" I had to get the dress significantly shortened, and the length is almost perfect; about an inch too long, but nothing a pair of silver heels can't fix! It was shipped when it said it would ship and arrived sooner than expected. I absolutely love the dress.

traceym145
6/5/19

Dress was beautiful..was even nice what they changed for me...didn't spoil the design..fits perfectly..thank you

angelesg6
6/5/19

We got this dress for my daughters prom. She saw it and fell in love. When I ordered it for her we had it custom fit and its was perfect. She looks amazing and is so excited. Definitely above and beyond. The details are amazing and quality is excellent. Love all the stitching, and small details that are on it. Its always the little things that make the dress and its amazing.

dykesi
5/31/19

Beautiful dress! Color was just as ordered and arrived just in time for the prom. Received confirmation of shipping two weeks after having received the dress. Satisfied with the purchase.

kunkelf
5/27/19

The dress arrived very quickly. There is nothing to complain about the quality of the dress. I would order the dress again. I ordered this dress as custom made. Unfortunately, the bust size was 2-3 sizes too big, so I had to sew it top closer. At the waist and the length but everything was great. Ordered the dress in the color "watermelon" and found the color in really more beautiful than in the picture.

beautyf
5/25/19

I ordered the champaign color and the dress is absolutely beautiful! I was so excited when it came, I couldn't wait to try it on. My daughters, as well as myself. I could have not made a better choice. This is going to be perfect dress.

saladina
5/24/19

I love this dress! It ended up being perfect! The color matched the pictures and the dress fit perfectly after sending my sizes. I was scared it was not going to look right on me but it ended up looking perfect! Such a beautiful dress!

parrishr1
5/23/19

Magnificent!!! I received my dress today and I am delighted, it is simply superb !!! The quality of the fabrics, the cut, the seams, the burgundy color, everything is perfect. Do not hesitate if want to shop your prom dress online!!!

lisap534
5/21/19

I had a prom dress custom made for my daughter it was perfect, beautiful material, I highly recommend

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
jeanettek24
5/19/19

I received my dress within 3 weeks of placing the order and I absolutely love it!!! The fabric is of very good quality and it looks exactly like the picture! Love love love it!! Its exactly what I expected. Thank you!!

vaarshikar
5/16/19

I ordered my dress for prom from millybridals and my dress was perfectly made, it fitted me so well and it was a good quality.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommend

luciaf26
5/16/19

My daughters Prom Dress arrived - simply stunning ! Great communication throughout . Thank you Millybridal
Will forward photo soon !

joec657
5/15/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal and was soo amazed with the wonderful fabric quality and fine work in the design! Alterations were needed as the train was extremely long, but I couldn't have been happier with my senior prom dress! Thank you!!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?