Uk.millybridal.org

Uk.millybridal.org

uk.millybridal.org

Uk.millybridal.org has a consumer rating of 4.28 stars from 523 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Uk.millybridal.org also ranks 13th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• I asked for custom measurements and they are spot on with minor alterations which was to be expected.
  • I just received my dress today and I couldn't wait to leave a review, I'll update with pictures after the party!

• This is a fraudulent operation, you pay they then offer when dress does not turn up 20% of what you paid as a refund.
  • There is no one working for their customer service.
How would you rate Uk.millybridal.org?

“The quality is impeccable!”

Alma M.
3/21/19

After dress shopping and trying to hunt down that bargain and still realizing I would be spending a fortune, I started shopping around on the web. I tried some dresses on but couldn't find a style or price that I could say yes too. I was nervous about making a purchase without trying it on, but when you know... you know! I received my dress the other day and screamed from my excitement! The quality is impeccable! The fit was perfect! the dress looks so much more expensive than I imagined. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! And the price is unbelievable! Don't hesitate to buy! The dress took about 4 weeks to arrive and the quality was surprising but in a good way. :)

“Do not use,”

Amy R.
3/16/19

Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.

dress (489) customer service (46) custom measurements (16) dress today (13) custom size (18) 3 weeks (10) wedding dress (13) 4 weeks (8) daughters prom (17) delivery date (7) quality dress (8) plastic bag (7)
nataliew216
August 6th, 2019
Beautiful dress arrived with plenty of time. Fab material and colour It could have been about 1inch longer in length and we did tweak the should strap length slightly. But on the whole very very happy with the dress and service - would use again.
Milly H. – Uk.millybridal.org Rep
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for sharing your experience and it is always a pleasure to receive this feedback from our loyal customers.

We thank you for your time and wish you a good day.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
lucyannleexl
May 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
Overall I was very happy, I just wish there was more photos when picking a colour as it was hard to imagine the whole dress being the colour of the small sample they give you.
shaec9
May 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
absolutely amazing!! It came on time in the best quality ever and the sizing was perfect!! I was nervous about the sizes but it was the perfect kid
Milly H. – Uk.millybridal.org Rep
Dear Shae,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
irisg34
March 18th, 2019
I have been looking for a dress with this description for a while to wear in my sister's party and decided to try this one because of all the great reviews. I sent in custom measurements and had a response pretty quickly asking a couple more questions to make sure that every single measurement of the dress would be perfect. Besides all of this, I was expecting to have to wait a while to get it, but it only took about 20 days! I am very pleased with my dress and the customer service was incredible! I would definitely buy from here again!
rodriguezc3
February 28th, 2019
Absolutely thrilled with me dress, it is just what i wanted, ( as i was unable to get my size and height requirements in any local store). The dress fitted perfectly and I was amazed with the speedy delivery and the professional and efficient way my purchase was packaged and handled, and my item arrived in plenty of time for my graduation formal. I will certainly be recommending your website to all my friends and relatives. Thanking you so much for your expertise.
gabriellem39
January 15th, 2019
I absolutely love my dress! When I ordered it I forgot that I was going to need it shorter and didn't do a custom size. I was worried that I would not be able to hem it because of the lace. The dress was very well made. Every little detail is so beautiful!
arlenen15
January 16th, 2019
I received my dress and it was more beautiful than expected. Very stunning!! I did choose the custom size and it was a perfect fit. LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress. Will recommend MillyBridal to anyone looking for beautiful dresses!! Thank you MillyBridal so much!!
giovanag
January 17th, 2019
I would just like to say how impressed I am with my prom dress. It is amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns when these gowns are exactly the same for half the price tag. Delivery was amazing, I couldn't believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much MillyBridal!!
norag23
January 12th, 2019
This dress is perfect and i extremely love it. I will buy a tea-length dress from you soon and i think you will not let me down. This is a professional website! To those who are still have doubts, don't hesitate to order from MillyBridal, if you have any doubts, just ask them, their customer service was really amazing, always answer me very fast and always being so patient and helpful!
lulas9
January 28th, 2019
This dress is fantastic. I chose to use custom measurements and it fit perfectly! I wore this to a social formal and will also wear it in a friend's party. The color and design was true to the picture and it is very comfortable. I will definitely be ordering from this website in the future.
robynh47
January 28th, 2019
I have received this dress on time and it is a beautiful dress just looks the same as the online pictures. Wonderful. And the fabric is soft as I thought that maybe a little bit tough. The colour is also quite good, in a word, That's the dress I need. THX
velmac5
January 16th, 2019
I LOVE THIS DRESS. It is even nicer than in the picture if you can believe that since the picture is gorgeous. Beautiful high quality dress and tailoring. Fits perfectly per measurements provided. MillyBridal is a pleasure to deal with. All of my questions were answered quickly and the dress was delivered by the promised date. I am so happy I found them and will use them again.
leoran
January 20th, 2019
I bought this dress and it just came in, I was shocked when I unpack the package!
The dress is soo beautiful and absolutely stunning! It worth more than the price I paid...
I couldn't be more happier... I will be shopping from this site again in the future. Thanks so much MillyBridal!
amelias44
January 13th, 2019
I received my dress today and it is just beautiful. Far more amazing than I had expected. The quality is gorgeous and the size is perfect. I was blown away by how quickly it got here. I will definitely order again from this company and recommend to anyone who will listen. Thank you so much. I will definitely be a princess for a day on my prom!
bettyw122
January 9th, 2019
I have this dress for my daughter prom. I will upload pictures as soon as the prom takes place. This dress was made to fit her just perfect. I am really happy about how MillyBridal makes their gowns. This is my first time ordering and I am very well pleased and so is my daughter!!
kathyd166
January 8th, 2019
This is my first time I've ordered something on the site. I got this dress customized. I was a little afraid of ordering clothes online at first. I was worried that the size would not fit. But when I received my package I was very surprised. The stunning dress fits me perfectly. Highly recommend MillyBridal!!
armindag
June 4th, 2018
The dress I received is beautiful. Not quite the same as the picture - more layers than the picture but absolutely gorgeous anyway. I chose the chocolate colour fabric and I just love it. The sizing was maybe a little big around the bust area but that's easy fixed. The service was fantastic and the communication was spot on. It arrived in no time.
bertien3
May 19th, 2018
I received my dress today and what can I say but absolutely stunning, the length a little too long but nothing to worry about I can get it taken up, otherwise fitted like a glove. I would like to thank uk.millybridal.org for making a beautiful dress for me. I will recommend your site to all of my family and friends.
mirellam1
May 7th, 2018
I recieved the dress and it was better than I had ever expected. I opted for the special custom fit option and wasn't disppointed with the fit as it was excellent. The shipping was on time as stated and customer service were brilliant. I would highly recommend using this company.
nicolep134
April 30th, 2018
I received the dress last week and am very happy with it. The dress looks exactly like the photo. I ordered the dress in watermelon colour and love it. I ordered the dress custom sized, but was a bit afraid that it still wouldn't fit me properly. I am so happy that it actually fits me perfectly, no alteration to be done. :-)
eleanorb19
April 27th, 2018
Love the dresses, to be honest I expected the elegant dresses, and they are amazing. We bought them in Silver and had the custom measurements done, I then re ordered the dresses in royal blue! And again they came in great quality and in only 29 days!!!!!
nickya3
March 27th, 2018
I was hesitant to order from MillyBridal since I had no experience with the site and the dress would be shipped all the way from China, but the dress was just as described, no problems with the order! I had to have it taken in a bit, it seemed like the size 4 was slightly bigger than expected but it wasn't an expensive fix and I got so many compliments!
elfriedah
March 21st, 2018
The dress is better than I expected. The fabric is the beautiful, heavy, quality work. And really most weddin dresses need to be altered so the sizing isn't much of an issue. I would highly recommend this dress and just ordering from Millybridal in general. I didn't have to pay any extra duty fee and the dress arrived a little over a week after I had ordered it I had expected to wait over a month for it so this was awesome!
kingac
February 12th, 2018
Received in 28 days, well finished and the size that seemed good, because it is not. It turns out that I did not ask for it because my measurements were exact to size 16w and the chest is much larger so you need a great arrangement. The truth is that I like the packaging they have, so in the future I will keep buying.
madisonw34
March 26th, 2018
I ordered this dress for one of me, made for my measurements. However, the dress needs to be changed especially at the top. It needs to be very well defined. The dress is more than a line A is not like the picture. The dress is beautifully made and of great quality. I would definitely buy a dress here again though.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (4)

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (3)

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

MillyBridal is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in Hongkong. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years and moved back to Hongkong to establish MillyBridal in 2003.

Mr. Feng started MillyBridal with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in the US, Mr. Feng established MillyBridal soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, MillyBridal expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

MillyBridal Europe, US represents MillyBridal in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serving European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

MillyBridal aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

MillyBridal wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance, and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

Milly H.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uk.millybridal.org?

Have a question about Uk.millybridal.org?