Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

75 reviews with 1 star

suzannef59
4/20/19

Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.

stuarts97
4/13/19

Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever . DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
enikov1
4/12/19

I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
janaz3
4/6/19

I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
mauras17
4/4/19

While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.

lorrainem186
4/2/19

Warning

Dress received was a rag and not correct colour . Refused a return cust £148 for nothing
My daughter thought this was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. Came in an old plastic bag wrapping from China My daughter was upset and disappointed, i got it made to order what a joke it didn't fit . How can this be allowed to continue upsetting young girls . I would have put photos of dress on my daughter but don't want this online but I have sent them to PayPal. I have tried to add photos of what it's like but not uploading . Willing to do this though if I can manage as I am so upset

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lorraine,

karenh635
3/31/19

ALERT ALERT!!!! WARNING

IF you are buying from the UK beware, unlike our great stores M&S and NEXT where returns are the norm, you CANNOT return HERE.

I bought what I thought was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. The one on site was a soft flowing the dress I received was made from a stiff mix of cotton which stuck out. My daughter was really disappointed, if I had seen this dress in a shop I never would have purchased it.

So instead of saving money for a prom dress I am new going to go to a reputable UK shop and buy an expensive but quality dress, remember you only ever get what you pay for, pay cheap that's what you will get from this site.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Karen,
We're sorry to hear the dress wasn't as expected! We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

lydiad28
3/21/19

The dress was of poor quality and did not fit properly. They have refused a refund. It is absolutely outrageous! Do not be tempted to buy from the company

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lydia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the fit and quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, so a member of our team has reached out via email in hopes of assisting you. You also can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can do our due diligence to prevent it from occurring in the future. We really hope to have been able to improve your experience and as a result your overall view of MillyBridal. If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with us today!

Have a lovely day!
charitys20
3/18/19

I ordered a wedding dress which arrived on time. I took it out and it was super large (which is fine - I can have that tailored). The minute I zipped it up (again, it was VERY large so there wasn't a struggle with the zipper) the zipper split in half. Clearly this was a defect. I emailed the number provided on fansfavsdress.com (where I purchased the dress) and they gave me a different email (service@millybridal)and said to send pictures. I took the pictures and sent along. A couple of days later, I received an email with pictures of the same dress telling me that the dress was fine when it left the factory and to "please understand." Here's the exact quote that ended their email: "About the zip,we did check several times and it was in good condition. Could you mind to try to alter in the local please?as each dress is made to order,please understand.
Kind regards"

So in sum, I am out almost $200 with no recourse. Even damaged goods aren't accepted back.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Charity,
Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that the dress you ordered didn't meet your expectations.
Firstly, fansfavsdress.com is not our website, please check your order again.
Secondly, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
I truly hope this helps, however, if there's anything further we can do to assist please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be happy to help however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company.

Have a lovely day!
kathyb420
3/17/19

Site says "Free shipping and returns." THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE. Do not trust this site. My daughter purchased a dress because she believed that she could return the dress if it did not fit her. The dress does not fit and my daughter feels self conscious in it. They only offered 10% if we return it with the tags still on it.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Customer,
We feel sorry about that. Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

amyr283
3/16/19

Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello there,

brettw48
7/27/18

It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.

fionar25
7/17/18

Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!

rachelleh14
7/2/18

Order my daughters prom dress paid extra delivery took longer than expected though!!
Arrived a week before her prom discusting quality, holes in seams fraing on seams, no tags or returns label, poor packaging, wrong fit..cheap and nasty.
Ive Emailed milly bridal to be told i will not get a refund as they took photos of the dress and it was fine which clearly is a load of rubbish!!
Now had to pay for another dress and already paid milly bridal £117 for RAGS
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY im taking this further!!
There now ignoring my emails.

gf57
6/25/18

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from millybridal. The dress never arrived. This website is fraudulent, please avoid it. The contact number does not work and the livechat cuts you off once you have ordered. They are based in China, not London. Complete scam. Avoid!

melissar232
6/23/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. The dress that arrived was the wrong colour, it fitted around the hips but miles to big around the bust. Based on their measurements it should of fitted. The material was cheap crap! So poorly made honestly the seams werent straight it was puckered in places. I emailed them straight away only to receive the rudest reply telling me they wouldnt be refunding me. I went through PAYPAL but they favour millybridal can you believe it!? I am utterly disgusted and gutted that I have lost £129. Hope this review helps many others to NOT make the same mistake.

traceyc87
6/21/18

Disgusted by the quality of the dress we received. The zip was too short so my daughter could not begin get into it even though it had been tailored to her measurements. The fabric was completely creased up and it arrived scrunched up in a plastic bag with no paperwork. The dress has no tags so we don't even know if it is a returned or new garment at all. The hem goes up and down and the binding inside is not fixed so it has bunched up. They say that we are not entitled to a refund and have only offered 15% and yet it is truly not fit for purpose and cannot be worn. We even sent photos as proof of the problem. My daughter was so disappointed and we have had to rush around to find a replacement for her prom. I would NEVER recommend chancing on buying a dress from this site.

traceyl52
6/21/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Still hasn't arrived her prom is tomorrow 22/6/18.
Can't order another dress as spent money on this one.
Asked for refund they offered 20% back.
So now my daughter can't go prom tried tracking my order won't let me

julieb432
6/20/18

This oversees co. have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!

melp34
6/20/18

I ordered a size 10 short prom dress for my daughter. When it came it was so big it was a size 12-14 and sooo long. It was calf length not short and above the knee as stated by the description. My daughter is 5ft 6ins so she's not short . I contacted them straight away and they refused to let me return the dress. Upon further investigation the dress came from China but the website said UK. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY

zoew24
6/15/18

Dont buy from here your dress will be unwearable you wont get a refund all reviews are false including the one below. This website needs to be took down and whoever runs it needs to be prosecuted!!!!!

mariah246
6/14/18

Just received daughters prom dress, way too small, they do not ask for enough measurements, it will not go over her thighs, the material is not as described silk/satin like it is not, delivered late. Poorly made. Piece of white cotton sticking out of seam. They remove bad reviews from their website, so check out 'trust pilot' for the truth. The say 100% satisfaction on website -not true. Waste of £145.00.

rehanat
6/12/18

They take your money and send out a dress that are sent back by other customers. Short in length and nowhere near the measurements given by u. These dresses are passed through one customer to another after there sent back, customers go in loss of returning a dress by recorded delivery at cost of £89.61 that's what it cost me to return a faulty item. Even then I had to fight through PayPal to recover a full refund. But still lost out by £89 to send back to China. I paid over £190 for a dress that was made 10 inches short. Was a burgundy prom dress for my girl. Loss was better than these scammers cheating me. Wish I had read reviews first, now has taught me a lesson. Only buy something expensive from a place u can go see and purchase. PAYPAL does help, if u pay through them. Think PayPal should also consider making this company pay full costs of faulty returns too, wasn't fair!

jodieh36
6/9/18

I ordered a dress from here for my my prom, once I received it the other week it was completely different to the photo. The seams werent stitched properly and the fabric felt awful. There was no stretch and was ripped in places. When I went to try it on it wouldnt come past my thighs yet I sent them my measurements and have quite a slim figure. This site charged me £130 and I fought to get my money back yet they only settled on £62 as I sent them photos of the rips. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

zoaa1
6/6/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! The dress is different from the one in the picture. In the picture it's slightly stretchy so fits beautifully across the legs but the one sent is made of cotton so no stretch at all. The skirt part also has seams and is big. Also, it's very misleading as it has text next to the picture saying about returns but they won't let you return it. I fought and fought for a refund but they refused even though they admitted it was different!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Melissa, Sorry for the late reply! Yes, you can get your dress on the date shown at the bottom after picking your size and color off the dress. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email back or start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?