Uk.millybridal.org

Uk.millybridal.org

uk.millybridal.org

Uk.millybridal.org has a consumer rating of 4.28 stars from 523 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Uk.millybridal.org also ranks 13th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• I asked for custom measurements and they are spot on with minor alterations which was to be expected.
  • I just received my dress today and I couldn't wait to leave a review, I'll update with pictures after the party!

• This is a fraudulent operation, you pay they then offer when dress does not turn up 20% of what you paid as a refund.
  • There is no one working for their customer service.
How would you rate Uk.millybridal.org?

“The quality is impeccable!”

Alma M.
3/21/19

After dress shopping and trying to hunt down that bargain and still realizing I would be spending a fortune, I started shopping around on the web. I tried some dresses on but couldn't find a style or price that I could say yes too. I was nervous about making a purchase without trying it on, but when you know... you know! I received my dress the other day and screamed from my excitement! The quality is impeccable! The fit was perfect! the dress looks so much more expensive than I imagined. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! And the price is unbelievable! Don't hesitate to buy! The dress took about 4 weeks to arrive and the quality was surprising but in a good way. :)

“Do not use,”

Amy R.
3/16/19

Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.

dress (489) customer service (46) custom measurements (16) dress today (13) custom size (18) 3 weeks (10) wedding dress (13) 4 weeks (8) daughters prom (17) delivery date (7) quality dress (8) plastic bag (7)
derekc107
June 7th, 2019
SHOULD BE NO STARS". Absolutely disgusting company. Says UK company but from China. Said returns are available, then we are refused, as said dress made to measure. But we picked from drop bar for size. Gave no measurements, so how can be made to measure. £129 for something totally different from picture. Now have a very upset teenager with a no dress for her prom. Shame on you Millybridal.
Hi Derek,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. And you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Secondly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

trishat13
May 15th, 2019
This is an overseas company, not based in UK so they don't abide by UK purchasing laws. Quality of dress was poor, faulty zip, sequins coming off everywhere. They do not accept returns or refunds. They say it's because all dresses are made to measure, which isn't true. They pay £5 for reviews so people think they are reputable company. I've been offered £5 to post a good review! Please do not use this company. I've paid £159 for a rubbish dress they won't let me return.
Hi Trisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK and US-based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity.

Thirdly, For the reviews on MillyBridal page, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. In order to offer better service and make our quality, shipment, and service best match people needs, we hope all our customers can give us some comments or suggestions, we will listen to your opinions with an open mind. As to the reviews, we did not remove any bad reviews and they can be seen on this page.
Of course, you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

janaz3
April 6th, 2019
I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!!
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
debbyh17
May 2nd, 2019
Measured my bridesmaid and ordered a standard size according to her measurements. The dress is far too small. It doesn't even cover her back. I've asked for a return address 3 times and have been ignored. I do not recommend ordering from this company.
Hi Debby,
We are sorry for making you unhappy. The size of each dress will be inspected strictly twice and taken photos as archives. We have checked the dress you received, we are sure we sent you a dress in the correct size. Before we started making the dress, we have sent you e-mails including the size details to ensure you choose the correct size. If you are positive that we sent you wrong dress, please contact our service team about this, we are sure to offer you a fair solution. Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
May you have a good day!

mauras17
April 4th, 2019
While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

charlottey7
May 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Absolutely disgusting! Do not order from this company, dresses are far too small, I had a made to measure wedding dress and i couldn't even get it past my knees or over my head! Then when I emailed complaining, they will not give me a refund and they do not accept returns!! Stay clear.
Dear Charlotte,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

stuarts97
April 13th, 2019
Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever . DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.

enikov1
April 12th, 2019
I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
suzannef59
April 20th, 2019
Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.
Hi Suzanne,
Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the customization service. As to the custom made dresses, our tailors make dresses according to measurements without seeing you in person, and measurements are just numbers of one particular point on the body. It is hard to make the dress fits like a glove. It is known that there are at least 2-3 alterations for the store dresses. We know that your reviews are out of kindness and wish we can do better for the custom-sizing service, We will surely give your feedback to our production team and we will try our best to improve our service.
As to the reviews, we did not remove it and it can be seen on this page.
Sincerely sorry for any inconvenience and may you have a good day!

kathyb420
March 17th, 2019
Site says "Free shipping and returns." THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE. Do not trust this site. My daughter purchased a dress because she believed that she could return the dress if it did not fit her. The dress does not fit and my daughter feels self conscious in it. They only offered 10% if we return it with the tags still on it.
Dear Customer,
We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
We feel sorry about that. Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

lydiad28
March 21st, 2019
The dress was of poor quality and did not fit properly. They have refused a refund. It is absolutely outrageous! Do not be tempted to buy from the company
Hello Lydia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the fit and quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, so a member of our team has reached out via email in hopes of assisting you. You also can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can do our due diligence to prevent it from occurring in the future. We really hope to have been able to improve your experience and as a result your overall view of MillyBridal. If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with us today!

Have a lovely day!
melissar232
June 23rd, 2018
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. The dress that arrived was the wrong colour, it fitted around the hips but miles to big around the bust. Based on their measurements it should of fitted. The material was cheap crap! So poorly made honestly the seams werent straight it was puckered in places. I emailed them straight away only to receive the rudest reply telling me they wouldnt be refunding me. I went through PAYPAL but they favour millybridal can you believe it!? I am utterly disgusted and gutted that I have lost £129. Hope this review helps many others to NOT make the same mistake.
philips125
May 17th, 2018
Brought a burgundy prom dress which was supposed to be made to measure received a red dress. Contacted millybridal and was asked to supply a photo which we did they sent us photos back of a burgundy dress saying this is what they sent with measurements. After i pointed out that the measurements on the photos were not the ones we supplied and the colour was completely different not just a slight shade.After this there stock answer to every email was it was made to order
Luckly we paid with paypal and was able to put a claim through them.
CHINESE COMPANY FRONTING AS A UK BUSINESS
traceyl52
June 21st, 2018
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Still hasn't arrived her prom is tomorrow 22/6/18.
Can't order another dress as spent money on this one.
Asked for refund they offered 20% back.
So now my daughter can't go prom tried tracking my order won't let me
fionar25
July 17th, 2018
Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!
julieb432
June 20th, 2018
This oversees co. have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!
gf57
June 25th, 2018
I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from millybridal. The dress never arrived. This website is fraudulent, please avoid it. The contact number does not work and the livechat cuts you off once you have ordered. They are based in China, not London. Complete scam. Avoid!
rachelleh14
July 2nd, 2018
Order my daughters prom dress paid extra delivery took longer than expected though!!
Arrived a week before her prom discusting quality, holes in seams fraing on seams, no tags or returns label, poor packaging, wrong fit..cheap and nasty.
Ive Emailed milly bridal to be told i will not get a refund as they took photos of the dress and it was fine which clearly is a load of rubbish!!
Now had to pay for another dress and already paid milly bridal £117 for RAGS
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY im taking this further!!
There now ignoring my emails.
nigelc27
May 22nd, 2018
This is a fraudulent operation, you pay they then offer when dress does not turn up 20% of what you paid as a refund. Great business 80% profit for nothing. So i had to get this into the world , i am a journalist /filmaker and a will be digging deeper .

Tip for consumers: do not at your peril

melp34
June 20th, 2018
I ordered a size 10 short prom dress for my daughter. When it came it was so big it was a size 12-14 and sooo long. It was calf length not short and above the knee as stated by the description. My daughter is 5ft 6ins so she's not short . I contacted them straight away and they refused to let me return the dress. Upon further investigation the dress came from China but the website said UK. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY
brettw48
July 27th, 2018
It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.
zoaa1
June 6th, 2018
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! The dress is different from the one in the picture. In the picture it's slightly stretchy so fits beautifully across the legs but the one sent is made of cotton so no stretch at all. The skirt part also has seams and is big. Also, it's very misleading as it has text next to the picture saying about returns but they won't let you return it. I fought and fought for a refund but they refused even though they admitted it was different!
zoew24
June 15th, 2018
Dont buy from here your dress will be unwearable you wont get a refund all reviews are false including the one below. This website needs to be took down and whoever runs it needs to be prosecuted!!!!!
lucyc81
June 4th, 2018
Dress was faulty and company wont refund me offered me 10% off and said I can keep the dress .
I said No thank you it's cost me £147 .
All they keep saying is we made the right dress
This is not a U.K. Company and they won't take any returns whatsoever !!! Don't buy !!!!
shondah3
April 15th, 2018
Milly Bridal have fake reviews. I ordered a dress and it was nothing like the picture. The dress material is very cheap and nothing like the picture at all. They are scams!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (4)

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (3)

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

MillyBridal is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in Hongkong. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years and moved back to Hongkong to establish MillyBridal in 2003.

Mr. Feng started MillyBridal with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in the US, Mr. Feng established MillyBridal soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, MillyBridal expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

MillyBridal Europe, US represents MillyBridal in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serving European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

MillyBridal aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

MillyBridal wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance, and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

Milly H.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uk.millybridal.org?

Have a question about Uk.millybridal.org?