Milly Bridal UK

Milly Bridal UK has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 552 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Milly Bridal UK also ranks 11th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• It was a month to my wedding and the COVID_19 pandemic made it impossible to get my then dream dress.
  • The whole communication process from start to finish was with a customer service representative -

• Ordered a dress from them in March for daughters prom.
  • Ordered on April 12th money went straight away from my bank account and expected delivery date has passed.
How would you rate Milly Bridal UK?

“Bridesmaid dresses”

Nicola S.
5/1/20

Took a chance on these and was very pleased. Ordered fabric swatches which came quickly. Had 3 custom made dresses which arrived in good time. Great colour and quality. A few minor alterations required such as strap length but very pleased with service and delivery. For some reason my card was charged twice ( my error) but this was quickly resolved. Would recommend

“Poor quality- returns not accepted”

Trisha T.
5/15/19

This is an overseas company, not based in UK so they don't abide by UK purchasing laws. Quality of dress was poor, faulty zip, sequins coming off everywhere. They do not accept returns or refunds. They say it's because all dresses are made to measure, which isn't true. They pay £5 for reviews so people think they are reputable company. I've been offered £5 to post a good review! Please do not use this company. I've paid £159 for a rubbish dress they won't let me return.

dress (513) customer service (51) custom measurements (16) dress today (13) custom size (18) wedding dress (16) 3 weeks (12) daughters prom (18) delivery date (8) 4 weeks (8) quality dress (9) plastic bag (7)
trishat13
May 15th, 2019
Hi Trisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK and US-based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity.

Secondly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Thirdly, For the reviews on MillyBridal page, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. In order to offer better service and make our quality, shipment, and service best match people needs, we hope all our customers can give us some comments or suggestions, we will listen to your opinions with an open mind. As to the reviews, we did not remove any bad reviews and they can be seen on this page.
Of course, you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

brettw48
July 27th, 2018
It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.
derekc107
June 7th, 2019
SHOULD BE NO STARS". Absolutely disgusting company. Says UK company but from China. Said returns are available, then we are refused, as said dress made to measure. But we picked from drop bar for size. Gave no measurements, so how can be made to measure. £129 for something totally different from picture. Now have a very upset teenager with a no dress for her prom. Shame on you Millybridal.
Hi Derek,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. And you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

ls289
May 29th, 2019
I ordered the Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Sequined Short Sleeve Backless Bridesmaid Dress in a standard size 8. The dress arrived later than stated and I had to chase them. When it arrived, the quality was poor and fits badly. Capped sleeves have no give so it is not possible to lift your arms and there was excess material at the lower back. They refused to offer a refund stating 'custom made' when previously noting it was 'standard sizing', ridiculous. They have no contact number for assistance so all communication is via email. Terrible customer service, just awful. Do not use this site. Avoid at all costs!
Hi Customer,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, All dresses are made to order include standard size. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time.

Secondly, For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. You also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Thirdly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Last, For the contact number, we do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully.

stuarts97
April 13th, 2019
Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever. DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.

mariah246
June 14th, 2018
Just received daughters prom dress, way too small, they do not ask for enough measurements, it will not go over her thighs, the material is not as described silk/satin like it is not, delivered late. Poorly made. Piece of white cotton sticking out of seam. They remove bad reviews from their website, so check out 'trust pilot' for the truth. The say 100% satisfaction on website -not true. Waste of £145.00.
debbyh17
May 2nd, 2019
Measured my bridesmaid and ordered a standard size according to her measurements. The dress is far too small. It doesn't even cover her back. I've asked for a return address 3 times and have been ignored. I do not recommend ordering from this company.
Hi Debby,
We are sorry for making you unhappy. The size of each dress will be inspected strictly twice and taken photos as archives. We have checked the dress you received, we are sure we sent you a dress in the correct size. Before we started making the dress, we have sent you e-mails including the size details to ensure you choose the correct size. If you are positive that we sent you wrong dress, please contact our service team about this, we are sure to offer you a fair solution. Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
May you have a good day!

jodieh36
June 9th, 2018
I ordered a dress from here for my my prom, once I received it the other week it was completely different to the photo. The seams werent stitched properly and the fabric felt awful. There was no stretch and was ripped in places. When I went to try it on it wouldnt come past my thighs yet I sent them my measurements and have quite a slim figure. This site charged me £130 and I fought to get my money back yet they only settled on £62 as I sent them photos of the rips. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.
mauras17
April 4th, 2019
While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.

cerib
June 1st, 2017
Total pile of $#*! don't even bother with these!
My daughter ordered a prom dress paid £154
Came yesterday and it was awful, damaged, tacky, cheap nasty material, dirty off colour netting for sleeves., pieces of cotton and sequins hanging off, no label or size on dress and no return slip in packaging or a contact
Now trying to get a refund from this sham of a company that says UK. Millybridal but shipping address on packaging says Singapore
Really really angry
enikov1
April 12th, 2019
I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
kathyb420
March 17th, 2019
Site says "Free shipping and returns." THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE. Do not trust this site. My daughter purchased a dress because she believed that she could return the dress if it did not fit her. The dress does not fit and my daughter feels self conscious in it. They only offered 10% if we return it with the tags still on it.
Dear Customer,
We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
We feel sorry about that. Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

amyr283
March 16th, 2019
Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.
Hello there,

fionar25
July 17th, 2018
Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here! Avoid them!
janaz3
April 6th, 2019
I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
daisyk8
March 17th, 2018
Do not buy from these scums, they use pictures of expensive designers and misleadingly will sell their products pretending that's what the produce. In reality they will make a ridiculous nasty looking replica and will not accept any returns and refunds! This site needs to be reported and banned for trading in UK.
lorrainem186
April 2nd, 2019
Warning

Dress received was a rag and not correct colour. Refused a return cust £148 for nothing
My daughter thought this was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. Came in an old plastic bag wrapping from China My daughter was upset and disappointed, i got it made to order what a joke it didn't fit. How can this be allowed to continue upsetting young girls. I would have put photos of dress on my daughter but don't want this online but I have sent them to PayPal. I have tried to add photos of what it's like but not uploading. Willing to do this though if I can manage as I am so upset
Hello Lorraine,

charlottey7
May 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Absolutely disgusting! Do not order from this company, dresses are far too small, I had a made to measure wedding dress and i couldn't even get it past my knees or over my head! Then when I emailed complaining, they will not give me a refund and they do not accept returns! Stay clear.
Dear Charlotte,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

julieb432
June 20th, 2018
This oversees co. Have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!
sheilaj55
April 30th, 2019
This company is awful and a rip off. I bought a Prom Dress for my daughter. It was a standard size 12 and we were not asked for measurements. When it arrived the zip was badly fitted and the dress did not fit my daughter well.

Millybridal said we could not return the dress as it was made to measure. They sent photos of the dress showing it was fine before it was dispatched but it is impossible to tell if was the same dress. They asked us to send photos of the problems but then refused to let us return it anyway.

I am now considerably out of pocket with no way of getting my money back.

Do not use them.
Dear Sheila,
We are sorry to hear you are having issues.
Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because a different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.

harjc
February 13th, 2018
I'm still waiting for my refund. I've been told it was put back in my account over 1 year ago. Do not believe the good reviews. There is no one working for their customer service. I can't believe this company is still in business. The have ruined my daughters prom and many others. I will continue writing until I get back my refund.
melp34
June 20th, 2018
I ordered a size 10 short prom dress for my daughter. When it came it was so big it was a size 12-14 and sooo long. It was calf length not short and above the knee as stated by the description. My daughter is 5ft 6ins so she's not short. I contacted them straight away and they refused to let me return the dress. Upon further investigation the dress came from China but the website said UK. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY
joc392
June 10th, 2017
I have recently bought a prom dress from Milly UK. Do not be fooled. The stuff comes from China. They will scam you into spending £20 extra for a guaranteed delivery date which makes no difference. So, dress arrived in a plastic bag. The bag was torn. There's oil on the dress and they are refusing to communicate with me. £200 of hard earned cash just wasted. Please do not make the same mistake! Passing my case to Trading Standards
charitys20
March 18th, 2019
I ordered a wedding dress which arrived on time. I took it out and it was super large (which is fine - I can have that tailored). The minute I zipped it up (again, it was VERY large so there wasn't a struggle with the zipper) the zipper split in half. Clearly this was a defect. I emailed the number provided on fansfavsdress.com (where I purchased the dress) and they gave me a different email (*******@millybridal)and said to send pictures. I took the pictures and sent along. A couple of days later, I received an email with pictures of the same dress telling me that the dress was fine when it left the factory and to "please understand." Here's the exact quote that ended their email: "About the zip, we did check several times and it was in good condition. Could you mind to try to alter in the local please? As each dress is made to order, please understand.
Kind regards"

So in sum, I am out almost $200 with no recourse. Even damaged goods aren't accepted back.
Hello Charity,
Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that the dress you ordered didn't meet your expectations.
Firstly, fansfavsdress.com is not our website, please check your order again.
Secondly, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
I truly hope this helps, however, if there's anything further we can do to assist please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be happy to help however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company.

Have a lovely day!
ambers94
October 20th, 2017
I paid for speedy delivery and it was delivered to the wrong address. When I eventually received the dress, it was awful. I no longer required it as the formal event had passed well after the dress arrived. After 6 months of bargaining in total breach of their contract, they agreed to refund in full. I returned the dress and they are now refusing to answer. There is no contact number. The live chat is bogus. Total fraudsters. Read very similar customer experience. Out a pocket. Do not trust

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (4)

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (3)

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Milly Bridal UK staff and other customers.

MillyBridal is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in Hongkong. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years and moved back to Hongkong to establish MillyBridal in 2003.

Mr. Feng started MillyBridal with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in the US, Mr. Feng established MillyBridal soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, MillyBridal expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

MillyBridal Europe, US represents MillyBridal in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serving European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

MillyBridal aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

MillyBridal wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance, and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

Business History

DressFashion is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in China. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years, and moved back to China to establish DressFashion in 2003.

Mr. Feng started DressFashion with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in US, Mr. Feng established DressFashion soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, DressFashion expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

DressFashion Europe, US represents DressFashion in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serve European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

DressFashion aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

DressFashion wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

Milly H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milly Bridal UK?

Have a question about Milly Bridal UK?