Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

81 reviews with 1 star

derekc107
6/7/19

SHOULD BE NO STARS". Absolutely disgusting company. Says UK company but from China. Said returns are available, then we are refused, as said dress made to measure. But we picked from drop bar for size. Gave no measurements, so how can be made to measure. £129 for something totally different from picture. Now have a very upset teenager with a no dress for her prom. Shame on you Millybridal.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Derek,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. And you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Secondly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

ls289
5/29/19

I ordered the Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Sequined Short Sleeve Backless Bridesmaid Dress in a standard size 8. The dress arrived later than stated and I had to chase them. When it arrived, the quality was poor and fits badly. Capped sleeves have no give so it is not possible to lift your arms and there was excess material at the lower back. They refused to offer a refund stating 'custom made' when previously noting it was 'standard sizing', ridiculous. They have no contact number for assistance so all communication is via email. Terrible customer service, just awful. Do not use this site. Avoid at all costs!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Customer,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, All dresses are made to order include standard size. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time.

Secondly, For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. You also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Thirdly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Last, For the contact number, we do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully.

trishat13
5/15/19

This is an overseas company, not based in UK so they don't abide by UK purchasing laws. Quality of dress was poor, faulty zip, sequins coming off everywhere. They do not accept returns or refunds. They say it's because all dresses are made to measure, which isn't true. They pay £5 for reviews so people think they are reputable company. I've been offered £5 to post a good review! Please do not use this company. I've paid £159 for a rubbish dress they won't let me return.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Trisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK and US-based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity.

Thirdly, For the reviews on MillyBridal page, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. In order to offer better service and make our quality, shipment, and service best match people needs, we hope all our customers can give us some comments or suggestions, we will listen to your opinions with an open mind. As to the reviews, we did not remove any bad reviews and they can be seen on this page.
Of course, you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

charlottey7
5/6/19

Absolutely disgusting! Do not order from this company, dresses are far too small, I had a made to measure wedding dress and i couldn't even get it past my knees or over my head! Then when I emailed complaining, they will not give me a refund and they do not accept returns!! Stay clear.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Charlotte,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

debbyh17
5/2/19

Measured my bridesmaid and ordered a standard size according to her measurements. The dress is far too small. It doesn't even cover her back. I've asked for a return address 3 times and have been ignored. I do not recommend ordering from this company.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Debby,
We are sorry for making you unhappy. The size of each dress will be inspected strictly twice and taken photos as archives. We have checked the dress you received, we are sure we sent you a dress in the correct size. Before we started making the dress, we have sent you e-mails including the size details to ensure you choose the correct size. If you are positive that we sent you wrong dress, please contact our service team about this, we are sure to offer you a fair solution. Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
May you have a good day!

sheilaj55
4/30/19

This company is awful and a rip off. I bought a Prom Dress for my daughter. It was a standard size 12 and we were not asked for measurements. When it arrived the zip was badly fitted and the dress did not fit my daughter well.

Millybridal said we could not return the dress as it was made to measure. They sent photos of the dress showing it was fine before it was dispatched but it is impossible to tell if was the same dress. They asked us to send photos of the problems but then refused to let us return it anyway.

I am now considerably out of pocket with no way of getting my money back.

Do not use them.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Sheila,
We are sorry to hear you are having issues.
Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because a different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.

suzannef59
4/20/19

Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Suzanne,
Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the customization service. As to the custom made dresses, our tailors make dresses according to measurements without seeing you in person, and measurements are just numbers of one particular point on the body. It is hard to make the dress fits like a glove. It is known that there are at least 2-3 alterations for the store dresses. We know that your reviews are out of kindness and wish we can do better for the custom-sizing service, We will surely give your feedback to our production team and we will try our best to improve our service.
As to the reviews, we did not remove it and it can be seen on this page.
Sincerely sorry for any inconvenience and may you have a good day!

stuarts97
4/13/19

Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever . DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.

enikov1
4/12/19

I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
janaz3
4/6/19

I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
mauras17
4/4/19

While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.

lorrainem186
4/2/19

Warning

Dress received was a rag and not correct colour . Refused a return cust £148 for nothing
My daughter thought this was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. Came in an old plastic bag wrapping from China My daughter was upset and disappointed, i got it made to order what a joke it didn't fit . How can this be allowed to continue upsetting young girls . I would have put photos of dress on my daughter but don't want this online but I have sent them to PayPal. I have tried to add photos of what it's like but not uploading . Willing to do this though if I can manage as I am so upset

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lorraine,

karenh635
3/31/19

ALERT ALERT!!!! WARNING

IF you are buying from the UK beware, unlike our great stores M&S and NEXT where returns are the norm, you CANNOT return HERE.

I bought what I thought was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. The one on site was a soft flowing the dress I received was made from a stiff mix of cotton which stuck out. My daughter was really disappointed, if I had seen this dress in a shop I never would have purchased it.

So instead of saving money for a prom dress I am new going to go to a reputable UK shop and buy an expensive but quality dress, remember you only ever get what you pay for, pay cheap that's what you will get from this site.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Karen,
We're sorry to hear the dress wasn't as expected! We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

lydiad28
3/21/19

The dress was of poor quality and did not fit properly. They have refused a refund. It is absolutely outrageous! Do not be tempted to buy from the company

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lydia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the fit and quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, so a member of our team has reached out via email in hopes of assisting you. You also can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can do our due diligence to prevent it from occurring in the future. We really hope to have been able to improve your experience and as a result your overall view of MillyBridal. If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with us today!

Have a lovely day!
charitys20
3/18/19

I ordered a wedding dress which arrived on time. I took it out and it was super large (which is fine - I can have that tailored). The minute I zipped it up (again, it was VERY large so there wasn't a struggle with the zipper) the zipper split in half. Clearly this was a defect. I emailed the number provided on fansfavsdress.com (where I purchased the dress) and they gave me a different email (service@millybridal)and said to send pictures. I took the pictures and sent along. A couple of days later, I received an email with pictures of the same dress telling me that the dress was fine when it left the factory and to "please understand." Here's the exact quote that ended their email: "About the zip,we did check several times and it was in good condition. Could you mind to try to alter in the local please?as each dress is made to order,please understand.
Kind regards"

So in sum, I am out almost $200 with no recourse. Even damaged goods aren't accepted back.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Charity,
Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that the dress you ordered didn't meet your expectations.
Firstly, fansfavsdress.com is not our website, please check your order again.
Secondly, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
I truly hope this helps, however, if there's anything further we can do to assist please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be happy to help however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company.

Have a lovely day!
kathyb420
3/17/19

Site says "Free shipping and returns." THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE. Do not trust this site. My daughter purchased a dress because she believed that she could return the dress if it did not fit her. The dress does not fit and my daughter feels self conscious in it. They only offered 10% if we return it with the tags still on it.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Customer,
We feel sorry about that. Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

amyr283
3/16/19

Currently trying to return a dress as it has damaged seams, it's also a poor quality dress generally. They are refusing to send me a returns label or refund the item, the dress also took double the advertised maximum time to arrive. It also advertises 7 day returns policy when you're ordering, and now they're saying they don't accept returns. The dress I ordered was a standard 8, not made to order which you can do through the site if you submit your measurements. They've since offered me 10% refund which they wouldn't do if they knew they were correct in their actions. Do not buy anything from them. They advertise as a UK store but are based in Hong Kong. I will be taking this further, this is the worst online experience I've ever had and I'm currently £190 down.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello there,

brettw48
7/27/18

It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.

fionar25
7/17/18

Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!

rachelleh14
7/2/18

Order my daughters prom dress paid extra delivery took longer than expected though!!
Arrived a week before her prom discusting quality, holes in seams fraing on seams, no tags or returns label, poor packaging, wrong fit..cheap and nasty.
Ive Emailed milly bridal to be told i will not get a refund as they took photos of the dress and it was fine which clearly is a load of rubbish!!
Now had to pay for another dress and already paid milly bridal £117 for RAGS
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY im taking this further!!
There now ignoring my emails.

gf57
6/25/18

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from millybridal. The dress never arrived. This website is fraudulent, please avoid it. The contact number does not work and the livechat cuts you off once you have ordered. They are based in China, not London. Complete scam. Avoid!

melissar232
6/23/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. The dress that arrived was the wrong colour, it fitted around the hips but miles to big around the bust. Based on their measurements it should of fitted. The material was cheap crap! So poorly made honestly the seams werent straight it was puckered in places. I emailed them straight away only to receive the rudest reply telling me they wouldnt be refunding me. I went through PAYPAL but they favour millybridal can you believe it!? I am utterly disgusted and gutted that I have lost £129. Hope this review helps many others to NOT make the same mistake.

traceyc87
6/21/18

Disgusted by the quality of the dress we received. The zip was too short so my daughter could not begin get into it even though it had been tailored to her measurements. The fabric was completely creased up and it arrived scrunched up in a plastic bag with no paperwork. The dress has no tags so we don't even know if it is a returned or new garment at all. The hem goes up and down and the binding inside is not fixed so it has bunched up. They say that we are not entitled to a refund and have only offered 15% and yet it is truly not fit for purpose and cannot be worn. We even sent photos as proof of the problem. My daughter was so disappointed and we have had to rush around to find a replacement for her prom. I would NEVER recommend chancing on buying a dress from this site.

traceyl52
6/21/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Still hasn't arrived her prom is tomorrow 22/6/18.
Can't order another dress as spent money on this one.
Asked for refund they offered 20% back.
So now my daughter can't go prom tried tracking my order won't let me

julieb432
6/20/18

This oversees co. have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?