Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

81 reviews with 1 star

melp34
6/20/18
I ordered a size 10 short prom dress for my daughter. When it came it was so big it was a size 12-14 and sooo long. It was calf length not short and above the knee as stated by the description. My daughter is 5ft 6ins so she's not short . I contacted them straight away and they refused to let me return the dress. Upon further investigation the dress came from China but the website said UK. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY
zoew24
6/15/18
Dont buy from here your dress will be unwearable you wont get a refund all reviews are false including the one below. This website needs to be took down and whoever runs it needs to be prosecuted!!!!!
mariah246
6/14/18
Just received daughters prom dress, way too small, they do not ask for enough measurements, it will not go over her thighs, the material is not as described silk/satin like it is not, delivered late. Poorly made. Piece of white cotton sticking out of seam. They remove bad reviews from their website, so check out 'trust pilot' for the truth. The say 100% satisfaction on website -not true. Waste of £145.00.
rehanat
6/12/18
They take your money and send out a dress that are sent back by other customers. Short in length and nowhere near the measurements given by u. These dresses are passed through one customer to another after there sent back, customers go in loss of returning a dress by recorded delivery at cost of £89.61 that's what it cost me to return a faulty item. Even then I had to fight through PayPal to recover a full refund. But still lost out by £89 to send back to China. I paid over £190 for a dress that was made 10 inches short. Was a burgundy prom dress for my girl. Loss was better than these scammers cheating me. Wish I had read reviews first, now has taught me a lesson. Only buy something expensive from a place u can go see and purchase. PAYPAL does help, if u pay through them. Think PayPal should also consider making this company pay full costs of faulty returns too, wasn't fair!
jodieh36
6/9/18
I ordered a dress from here for my my prom, once I received it the other week it was completely different to the photo. The seams werent stitched properly and the fabric felt awful. There was no stretch and was ripped in places. When I went to try it on it wouldnt come past my thighs yet I sent them my measurements and have quite a slim figure. This site charged me £130 and I fought to get my money back yet they only settled on £62 as I sent them photos of the rips. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.
zoaa1
6/6/18
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! The dress is different from the one in the picture. In the picture it's slightly stretchy so fits beautifully across the legs but the one sent is made of cotton so no stretch at all. The skirt part also has seams and is big. Also, it's very misleading as it has text next to the picture saying about returns but they won't let you return it. I fought and fought for a refund but they refused even though they admitted it was different!
lucyc81
6/4/18
Dress was faulty and company wont refund me offered me 10% off and said I can keep the dress .
I said No thank you it's cost me £147 .
All they keep saying is we made the right dress
This is not a U.K. Company and they won't take any returns whatsoever !!! Don't buy !!!!
nigelc27
5/22/18
This is a fraudulent operation, you pay they then offer when dress does not turn up 20% of what you paid as a refund. Great business 80% profit for nothing. So i had to get this into the world , i am a journalist /filmaker and a will be digging deeper .

Tip for consumers: do not at your peril

philips125
5/17/18
Brought a burgundy prom dress which was supposed to be made to measure received a red dress. Contacted millybridal and was asked to supply a photo which we did they sent us photos back of a burgundy dress saying this is what they sent with measurements. After i pointed out that the measurements on the photos were not the ones we supplied and the colour was completely different not just a slight shade.After this there stock answer to every email was it was made to order
Luckly we paid with paypal and was able to put a claim through them.
CHINESE COMPANY FRONTING AS A UK BUSINESS
shondah3
4/15/18
Milly Bridal have fake reviews. I ordered a dress and it was nothing like the picture. The dress material is very cheap and nothing like the picture at all. They are scams!
milenam9
3/31/18
Bought a dress for an occasion. It arrived one month too late and when did arrive it was completely wrong dress. It took three months and numerous emails and photos for this company to except they made completely different dress to what I asked for. They send me returning form and I returned dress straight away. Five months after and I never received a penny back from them. I filled complain to my bank and they are trying to resolve the issue. Another thing,this company is not in London they are located in China. Very difficult to communicate with them. When returning dress I had to pay shipping charges to China. MillyBridal is ignoring all of my emails since then. Please do not use this company.
daisyk8
3/17/18
Do not buy from these scums, they use pictures of expensive designers and misleadingly will sell their products pretending that's what the produce. In reality they will make a ridiculous nasty looking replica and will not accept any returns and refunds! This site needs to be reported and banned for trading in UK.
sidneyj8
3/16/18
Don't use this company its made out to be a British company but its in China , They wont answer Calls, Emails , and wont Refund our money , You have been Warned Don't use !!!!
nicolan6
2/18/18
Ordered my daughters prom dress. Too big and smelt awful. Looks nothing like the picture. I am now pestering for a refund. Do not shop!!!!
harjc
2/13/18
I'm still waiting for my refund. I've been told it was put back in my account over 1 year ago. Do not believe the good reviews. There is no one working for their customer service. I can't believe this company is still in business. The have ruined my daughters prom and many others. I will continue writing until I get back my refund.
suzanneh49
1/8/18
ALL THESE WONDERFUL REVIEWS ARE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!!! THEY PROBABLY WROTE THESE REVIEWS THEMSELVES!!! WAITING ON A REFUND FOR 7 WEEKS NOW!!! NO CONTACT NUMBER TO GET HOLD OF ANYONE!! DO NOT ORDER FROM MILLY BRIDAL
angelao29
11/3/17
Absolutely disgusted with their service. They sent me a dress that was a very terrible copy of a beautiful dress. It did not measure correctly and the fabric was stained. Also the fabric was terrible quality, as was the stitching. They are refusing to give me a refund based on the fabric being stained, making the garment defective, which their policy states they will refund in total. They just keep banging on about how much labour they have put into making the dress and they can't offer a refund. They never acknowledge anything I say and just keep responding with the same nonsense! Avoid them at all costs! They are just scamming people for money with poor quality product.
rajg8
10/21/17
I ordered a dress for my daughters party. I received a dress too big and made me look like a stuffed bun bag. It was awful. I asked for a refund as it was not what I ordered but no. I then asked for tailoring cost but no. They would not even replace it for what I ordered. I spent £165 and they offered £50, which I still have not received 2 months later.
Advise people to not order unless you have money to throw away
ambers94
10/20/17
I paid for speedy delivery and it was delivered to the wrong address. When I eventually received the dress, it was awful. I no longer required it as the formal event had passed well after the dress arrived. After 6 months of bargaining in total breach of their contract, they agreed to refund in full. I returned the dress and they are now refusing to answer. There is no contact number. The live chat is bogus. Total fraudsters. Read very similar customer experience. Out a pocket. Do not trust
kellys243
10/17/17
i ordered a prom dress for my daughter,waited weeks to receive confirmation of dress order even though they had taken payment,had to keep emailing them to find out updates,when dress arrived it came in a plastic bag all screwed up and the actual dress is horrible poor manufacturing appliques hanging off,strands of thread everywhere,now have one upset daughter and extra costs to replace the dress.
sherryw40
9/28/17
The dress I ordered was pricey but was too big. Unfortunately this company won't take ANY return for no reason, unless they sent the wrong size. Who does that in this internet commerce world? I would not recommend anyone doing business with this company. Spend your money at a business who wants good customer satisfaction, not just your money.
neilm66
8/23/17
Orders prom dress for daughter for 7th July got told on 6th it won't be here on time.they said they will refund fund my account but still havnt heard anything bk.and they are ignoring my emails.so be careful.i advice people to look elsewhere.
janes239
8/16/17
Dress was not as advertised and the firm refused to take it back after several email exchanges they offered 25% of the purchase price. I would recommend you look for other options rather than using millybridal.
elaineh36
7/19/17
On May 15th I received the dress ordered for my granddaughter's prom. It was a full length dress and was in a small plastic bag and was really crumpled. We decided that it was to be returned. No returns form was emailed despite many requests. There was no contact number. The address in London is just a mailbox. I contacted Barclaycard to see if they could offer any help. I mentioned Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to Milly Bridal and stated that I had been given that information by Barclaycard. Various offers of refund were made but I insisted that I wanted to return the dress. Eventually a returns form was emailed and I was told I would receive a full refund when they received the dress. I took out insurance through Royal Mail and a tracking number. I emailed to say the dress had been posted and after two weeks I checked with the Post office who said the dress had been delivered. I then emailed Milly Bridal to tell them and they asked for the tracking number and how it has been sent. I have now receive my full refund after two months of pestering them. In the end it was a matter of principle rather than the money but I am glad to have got it. I will never deal with them again. The motto here is you need to persevere.
lindah292
6/29/17
Delivery late! Too small! Had to buy elsewhere!
Now need to return for refund, receiving unhelpful responses from them, no returns address has been provided.
Does anyone know how to return dresses to them and where to?
(had to give 1 star, should be zero stars!)

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?