Review of DSV

Essex, CO12 4QG, United Kingdom
Tel: 0844 880 0844

ursulau
7/18/18

I originally posted 11 June 2018 regarding DSV employees who damaged my parked vehicle with a trolley jack while they were offloading goods.

Due to no action from DSV I am posting again and including updates so the public can know what type of organization this is.

The incident took place 18 April 2018, DSV Port Elizabeth confirmed fault and I was directed to deal with their Gauteng office. A reference number was assigned and I was directed to some third party group who attends to claims.

2 months later of constant calls, emails, frustrations and arguments some progress seemed to be insight. A claim number was finally forwarded to AON who I was told is the insurance company for DSV.

After once again no progress I made contract directly with AON who shared with me they are not the correct insurer for this claim. Absolutely defeated I was directed back to the Third party claims desk. They could not help me, directed back to DSV Port Elizabeth who could not assist either. Directed back to DSV Gauteng I was told they would follow up, no sense of urgency or a care that my property was still damaged.

After this I took to Hello Peter. After posting the complaint DSV Port Elizabeth branch phoned me and advised they would sort this out immediately and get my vehicle repaired and would do so from branch level. (Note: This issue was first raised with the Port Elizabeth branch).

Danie Gerber, DSV Port Elizabeth Branch Manager, 20 June, advised me they would settle my car repair quote with a listed DSV vendor and this vendor would then pay the authorized repairer for my vehicle.
Never in my life have I known payments to take 30 days to clear.

Needless to say I believe this is just another delay tactic hoping that I will just walk away from this claim.

I have done nothing wrong and expect the right thing to be done by DSV. They damaged my vehicle and have not taken responsibility. This is unethical and not behavior one would expect from a global company. If DSV cannot attend to such small responsibilities how will they attend to your business requirements.

We have now reached 3 months since the damage was caused to my vehicle and still not repaired.

sarar29
12/7/15

Failed to show up within the 3 hour delivery slot. We were told they were unable to control the traffic and they were totally unapologetic. My husband took a whole morning off work to wait in.
Don't bother using this company.

Questions? Get answers from the DSV staff and other customers.

DSV?