Review of Uk-uggsoutlet

Uk-uggsoutlet reviews

SITE CLOSED

clairef2
11/24/11

Do NOT use this site.I ordered what I thought were UGGS and the money was taken 3 days after my order was placed.I recieved my good,not in an UGGS box but in corrugated packaging taped together with each boot in a plastic bag that said UGG Australia .When I contacted them with my concerns I was emailed back by someone who'se first language was clearly not English.I have been told that they will not refund me unless I send the boots back but have been told my shipment may be stopped by customs here or at their end.The site should be pulled.BUYERS BEWARE!

dianes8
1/21/11

I BOUGHT THREE PAIRS OF UGGS FOR MY SISTERS IN NOVEMBER .IV CONTACTED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND WAS GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER.NO BOOTS CAME AND TODAY 21 JAN GOT A LETTER FROM CUSTOMS THAT THEY ARE FAKES!STAY AWAY FROM BUYING FROM THESE RIP OF MERCHANTS!!!!!!

amandap3
12/8/10

I ordered boots from this website which web address was uggaustralianboots-uk.com, after not receiving my boots after 2 weeks I emailed them on serviceuggsoutlet@gmail.com for a tracking number which they sent me, I tracked my order and they had been stopped at customs, I tried to get on the website again and when I typed the web address in it brought up a modelling site, so I search the web to find them, finally found them now using uuuggs.com.. I questioned why they had all of a suddened changed the site and asked why my boots had been stopped. They avoided the question and just assured me that I would receive them.

Later I received a letter from customer to say they are counterfeit and would be destroyed and If I still wanted them I would be taken to court for agreeing to buy counterfeit goods.

I have contacted them via e-mail again and demanded my money back, at the moment they are saying that they will offer me 50% refund or send out the boots again, I have told them I want a full refund or I will take this further so we will see what they say and I will let you know If I get my refund.

brendan4
10/16/10

I ordered a pair of these boots in August, and was told they were going through customs in London. After a few more weeks of waiting I got in touch with customs only to be told the shipment of boots had been seized as the were counterfeit. So I have lost my money and the boots. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

janetd2
9/10/10

BEWARE...I ordered two pairs of ugg boots from this web site- Two weeks later to find out i have been robbed by fraudsters. Somethings got to be done about this website

shirleye
4/5/10

Be warned do not buy from this site not genuine uggs, they are fake, company is in China. They will not give address for return and tell you to send $40 first. They told my daughter to sell to a friend. If not genuine Uggs why would we want to sell them on. Chestnut colour is awful, they look like a red squirrel colour. Avoid like the plague.

laurens
1/27/10

i reckon the boots on here are definitely fake, but when they arrived i was pleasantly surprised!!

when i first bought them, i thought they were real... bit naive to say the least! didnt realise otherwise until looking at my bank statement that they had charged me more than i agreed to pay plus an overseas fee plus extra charge upon delivery as they hadnt paid enough! At which point i started looking at reviews for this website and found some saying that they were fake and that more payments were taken out without permission.. so i cancelled my card asap.

still contacting them asking them ro refund the money and have said i will take this further if i am not refunded the extra charges they made... we'll see.

anyway, the boots themselves.. i was dreading them arriving, but looking at them they are excellent copies!! nothing on them says they are fake, even looking at guides on ebay.. everything runs in line with them being authentic.

soles are thick, of which are normally the dead giveaway on the fakes, logo on the back and on the sole and 'ugg' on the button as i got the bailey button ones.

they are genuine sheepskin, so even if they are fake im gunna keep them cos they are still good quality xx

laineyd
1/14/10

Fake! Fake! Fake! All Ugg boots on this site are not genuine Ugg boots!
Beware!!!!!!

How Are they Fake?, If i Order them what will happen?

By Natasha L.
Questions? Get answers from the Uk-uggsoutlet staff and other customers.

Uk-uggsoutlet?